• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Manga Madness v1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
onoo.png

Map Description
Revival Of Shonen Wars project, featuring new terrain, items, heroes, revamps, systems and modes. You can play as your favorite characters and fight against your friends or with them. Map uses basic AoS mechanic, tho slightly bigger map with hidden elements and teleports and such. First version is merely taste whats to come.

Forum
http://adf.ly/996446/manga-madness

Game Modes
-SM (Short Mode)
-USM (Ultra Short Mode)
-DM, -DM5 (Death Match, number indicates Lives)
-ID (Item Drop)
-AR (All Random)

Author
ShiroiSenji

Commands
-MS (Movement Speed)
-MA (Matchup)
-Music On / -Music Off (Starts Song for all players)
-Cam High / -Cam reset (Resets camera or sets it higher)
-Unstuck (Unstucks hero from spot where he can't move)
-Smuggler (Points smugglers hideouts)
-Clear (Clears all texts from the screen)
-CS (Displays your creep kills and denies)
-Repick (Repicks hero after randoming one at AR)

Youtube Videos

Credits
Black_Stan, AnMan, Gomen,Kimimaro49, Jhxcom_200, ddahe, Mello HiedanoAkyu, JetFangInferno, Siontatari, kkangtemplar, Veil, Rising Dusk, thomasinow, Pkw, Neilc, WILLBEALLMIGHTY, Thomanisow, Robot-dude, Avalon, YosukeHanamura, Dm251, J0k3r, Sindre, Marsal2000, Avarize, iAyanami, MiaYukio, Drak and all who registered to the official forums and helped.

Promo3.png

Promo1.png

Promo2.png

e27ty.png

Keywords:
anime, aos, bleach, fairy tail, DBZ, hitman reborn, full metal alchemist, dota,
Contents

Manga Madness v1.1 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - Date: 2012/Apr/06 14:08:13 Reasons: Your map contains ripped-off models from other games, which is against the rules. Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development...

M

Vengeancekael -
Date: 2012/Apr/06 14:08:13

Reasons:
Your map contains ripped-off models from other games, which is against the rules.

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: [Rejected]
Sorry, ripped resources from non-blizzard games are not allowed.
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

Level 2
Cool map.Having tons playing with friends,online etc.
Only bug/glitch is that when I was playing as Allen Walker[D Gray Man] his ulti sort of bugged out at level 1...

While channeling the skill I canceled it to attack a near by enemy and it didn't go off the skill didn't fire and the orb effect just kinda stood there couldn't interact with it...though it vanished quite some time later...I will try playing with him again when I get the chance to check if it's a common thing.

Level 11
Cool map.Having tons playing with friends,online etc.
Only bug/glitch is that when I was playing as Allen Walker[D Gray Man] his ulti sort of bugged out at level 1...

While channeling the skill I canceled it to attack a near by enemy and it didn't go off the skill didn't fire and the orb effect just kinda stood there couldn't interact with it...though it vanished quite some time later...I will try playing with him again when I get the chance to check if it's a common thing.

Its glitched and i try to fix it, probably remake whole spell.

@Assassins-Creed, i try not to waste much space on custom barracks models :p, unless if i could get one which is good looking and 25-40 kb.