• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Are you suck at melee game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
thats not true
my proof is me
A.)My account lorothrigs had hunt icon with 43.33% wins(87 wins 100 losses), it is now closed bcuz my friend used a map hack on it while i was asleep.
B.)I attained a directors choice award on this site.

Abc

Abc

Level 5
U.V said:
im the best melee games observer there is!!! :eek:

lol, i got 46.7% win, but i guess that isnt too bad? cuz i havent seen much people above 50% win.
and i can make nice maps :)

Level 12
I havn't tried play against an insane computer. I have heard that they start with extra resources and stuff and I don't like to play unfair games, but I know I would loose. I have played with firends on some LANs but we almost never play any melee maps becouse one of the players is so overwhelming better than the us others.

Level 13
Ok, let me say this, if you can beat computer insane easily, you just get 50% level of being great at melee game : wink:

My friend think himself was just an average melee player. But, when i saw him beat computer insane, I'm shocked.

So, i think he just trying to be modest. But, when i saw him again at LAN game <game cafe>, i agree with him that he just an average. :wink:

Level 11
Hehe, finally some people like me. I can say that I'm a mediocre melee player. When I began, I was terrible. I had no idea what to construct first, what to do. But then, I started advancing with the night elves and after I watched a lot of replays, I can say that I'm ok. But not very good... ;)

And as for wins, I played a lot with the computer and beat his ass, played with two computers and beated them harder (one normal, one insane and btw, I can't beat two insanes) but three computers... That's a little bit too much for me.

On battle.net, well its different. I could finally do some rushes (I could never actually get a good rush against a comp). Its different but its a lot of fun, and so, that's why I sometimes play melee, even though I'm not that good. Just a thought!

~Daelin

Level 1
lol so not true here's why
1. my melee record is 2-13
2. i can't make a map if a terrorist threatend to kill me with a gun
3. my computer is a piece of crap even if i knew how to make a map it would take 3 mins just to load the create unit screen
4. i'm good at PLAYING scenerio maps though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.