1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Zzone's Storybook "Lore" Workshop

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Zzonehardy, Jan 18, 2014.

1. PlankingWolf

PlankingWolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    Use the correct request table. And the information you have provided is not enough.
    Edit: I'll try to help you. Let me just see.

2. iamxaxas

iamxaxas

Resources:
    Resources:
    If you guys need more help, I'll be glad to do so, but usually only during hollidays, dued to school :p

Anyway, if someone could tell me how to attach files to the comments (I'm relatively new in here), I can send you the prologue of a story I'm writting. I'll write about mostly anything, though my favourite genres are Fantasy and Medieval Stuff.

3. BunnyAng

BunnyAng

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Request:

Map Type: Warcraft
    Link to Map Thread: I don't have a page for it, sadly :'( The map is about the Illidari (Illidan's army of draenai, blood elves and naga) against the Burning Legion (Magtheridon's rallied army of rebellious fel orcs, Maiev's vengeful Watchers and angered demons). It's basically an AoS where whoever's king dies 1st loses (Illidan or Magtheridon the Pit Lord). Many heroes like Tyrande the Priestess of the Moon, Furion the keeper of the Grove, Akama joins the war aiding Illidan while Magtheridon is aided by powerful demons.
    Lore Type: Hero Lore
    Lore Format: Third-person story-telling.
    Additional Information: The hero is the Hellfire Batallion. Uses the infernal cannon model. Uses mana as his soul. Fiery Blasts, and very tanky. Serves Magtheridon against Illidan.

4. iamxaxas

iamxaxas

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks for accepting me in the team!

IamFootman061, I'll take your request.

5. PlankingWolf

PlankingWolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think I'm taking on WaerercraftKillers' request.

6. BunnyAng

BunnyAng

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Who's taking mine? Lol

7. PlankingWolf

PlankingWolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    We're still deciding, most of our members are quite inactive.

8. BunnyAng

BunnyAng

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Sure thing. Do notify me when my request is complete cuz im kinda inactive these days

9. BandolXD

BandolXD

Resources:
    Resources:

Modern Life
    readytoeat

Informations

Map Type : Modern
    Link To Map Thread : Implement this in Feature if map is in 70% of progress. This map is Life of a Peasant . You will start at baby then you're going to wait until you grow up. The main character is the baby and when you grow up you're just going to choose what path you will take the path of bad or the path of good. If the main character died the GAME IS OVER.
    Lore Type : Hero Lore
    Lore Format : Second Person Story Telling.
    Additional Information : NOTHING.

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
    Find more here: Map Description - Templates

10. PlankingWolf

PlankingWolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm taking this one.

11. BandolXD

BandolXD

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank You ! :D

12. BunnyAng

BunnyAng

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Hey guys. Any of you free now?

13. PlankingWolf

PlankingWolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't think so. There are only two of us free.
    Edit: In real need for volunteers! WE'RE OPEN!

14. Soul of Blood

Soul of Blood

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey you guys still taking requests?
    This is not a lore for a map, rather I'm writing a novel and need help with the story of a race. If you guys do that kind of thing, take up my request, thanks :D

Request
    Map Type: Not really a map, but I suppose it would be Gothic Medieval/Fantasy; Swords and Magic, and not afraid to be macabre :)
    Link to Map Thread: None, as mentioned before, this is not for a map.
    Lore Type: Racial Lore
    Lore Format: First-Person Storytelling
    Additional Information: --- WARNING: A bit lengthy ;) ---
    It's a bit like a man relating a story about a race called the Jarakkah, a race of 8' foot humanoids with four arms. They are tan-skinned and live in the plains, and are very nomadic but are not at all peaceful, they don't even have a term for peace in their language; Jarakki. They raid nearby human villages in large groups called Jhorak led by a chieftain figure called the Jakhal and use weapons of bone from their prey, rock and metal but never use weapons or equipment found in villages, attacking solely to find supplies and materials. They do not attack other Jarakkah members and most Jhorak try to keep the body count low however there are Jhorak hordes that attack and kill and take more than what they need. They ride animals called Warags, which are mammals that resemble wolves closely but are larger than horses and have a bulky build rather than a slender frame and are frequently mistaken for traditional Dire Wolves. Jarakkah themselves wear masks of their respective clans, usually a skull of some species ornamented with feathers or fur or hide and their rank and skill is denoted by the decorated clan skins along their backs and upper arms, the more substance, the higher the rank.
    The story I want is of a man as mentioned before foretelling a story about these fearsome creatures attacking a village, a raid that he witnessed and the horrors he had seen. A kind of introduction for the Jarakkah.

15. WaerercraftKillers

WaerercraftKillers

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok updated request.

Map Type: Mordern Warfare
    Link to Map Thread: (see at first request)
    Other Details:
    (see at first request)
    Lore Type: Map Lore
    Lore Format: Third Person
    Additional Information: (see at first request)

16. PlankingWolf

PlankingWolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    Aw Geez, these are a lot of requests. I'm taking Soul of Blood's request.
    As I said before, we're open!

17. BunnyAng

BunnyAng

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Start with mine first haha. I requested first >_<

18. Soul of Blood

Soul of Blood

Resources:
    Resources:
    Heh, thanks xD

"You require additional pyl-" Uh, I mean "Active members" :)
    Just wondering if I could join, I am constantly pressured to maintain my literature, why not help out in a Lore Workshop o_O

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  19. Zzonehardy

Zzonehardy

Resources:
    Resources:
    ALRIGHT! ---HELLO EVERYONE---

Nice to see you all again, I'm sorry I haven't been around, nor will I be around for about another month, I am trying to graduate, so I can support my family and get a job... I know lame right? but I kind of need this so I haven't been at hive workshop a lot lately I came back on to tell you guys because I haven't been around in months I feel really bad, I will take a day in about a month or so when I just find everyone's requests and add everyone to the team who asked to join... Planking Wolf has been keeping up with it and for that I love him! I should be back soon thanks again for your patience

20. Mageraon

Mageraon

Resources:
    Resources:
    This looks productive. Are you still taking members? I'll sign up. If you want a sample P.M me and I'll get to it.