1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Zzone's Storybook "Lore" Workshop

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Zzonehardy, Jan 18, 2014.

1. PlankingWolf

PlankingWolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    What.
    Okay, I guess..?

2. BunnyAng

BunnyAng

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Thanks Zzonehardy ^_^. Is there any other information you need regarding the map?

3. PlankingWolf

PlankingWolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    I would guess Melth would take this if he isn't too busy.
    Since working on two would be pretty tough.

4. BunnyAng

BunnyAng

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I see. Well im not really in a rush since im focusing down other heroes in my map as well so please take the time to make an awesome lore, still not exceeding the limit of the tooltip though.

5. Zzonehardy

Zzonehardy

Resources:
    Resources:
    And as for my OTHER project this is what I have for Mephisto's request. (Note: It's only one page, as with most of my work, I can make it much longer if you request so, but I like to start with one page, and see if the requester would like anything added or changed) Feel free to tell me to take out things, add in things, or to scrap it and try again :) we like our work!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
  6. BunnyAng

BunnyAng

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Zzone may i ask? Is there any sort of limit a user can request?

7. PlankingWolf

PlankingWolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    None at the moment. But I guess it's based on how many members are available.
    As you see, there 2 Color codes for the person's status on availability.
    Available and Available and Busy.
    As you see, there is no one that can take two requests at the moment, because none of the members have volunteered on having the teal status. So I guess that's what limits a person on requesting.

8. BunnyAng

BunnyAng

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I see. Thanks for the answer.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
  9. Zzonehardy

Zzonehardy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nope no request limit, in fact it is cool i think both the guys like Hero Lore, thanks for your requests BTW we had a null area there for a little bit... kind of boring :grin: anyway... your request ACCEPTED and sure you can have Melth write it :) ALSO: He can take as many requests as he sees fit, if he's over whelmed he can always ask for us to help him with some requests :)

@Mephisto, I'll wait one more day :) but after that, the request will be closed and you'll be stuck with my work and have no chance to make edits, in which case if you want an edit or new lore, you'll have to make another request :thumbs_up: sorry but we try to keep at least one person open at a time and I can't be stuck on one request :)

10. Melth

Melth

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'll get to work on this shortly. Does it need to be tooltip length again?

11. Zzonehardy

Zzonehardy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Here is Melth's Finished Work for you BunnyAng

BunnyAng's Request
    Phlegaphyros is a coal-black pit of a world, naught but a thin crust of toxic soot over seething magma. The air is smoke and fumes, the 'ground' gives way to searing lava with any misstep, and water is a myth. The Burning Legion uses the threat of exile there to cow its unruly soldiers into obedience.|nEven the Klashra- fiery beings native to it- are eager to leave. Young Kar the Everburning was one of many who saw a way out in the Legion's recruiting before the battle with Illidan.|nEnlisting, Kar impressed Kil'Jaeden's lieutenants with his craftily woven war-nets of living flames. Then too, the very heat of his body is itself a fearsome weapon. Although he is only a green recruit, the Burning Legion has high hopes that he will be a fiery bane to the Betrayer's forces.

12. Melth

Melth

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Alright, here's what I've got. I just made up a name since you hadn't specified one that I saw, go ahead and change that. Oh, and I've been assuming this phoenix would be tinted black since all his moves sounded like they involved dark colored flames.

They say the fiery phoenixes of northern Draenor once glittered in every color a gemstone ever shone, their hues changing with their moods. No dragonhoard on Azeroth could match their beauty and great wizards and warlocks traveled from worlds afar to see those majestic creatures. That was long ago. Before the blood-crazed orcs attacked them, before the great cataclysm destroyed their world, and before the Burning Legion slew most of the rest. Now they are ashen grey and cold as stone.|nExcept one. Keeara Screvion has been an ominous, hateful black since those dark days. His fires have dimmed but still smolder hot as ever, waiting to be unleashed with terrible fury upon the demons responsible for the disaster.

13. PlankingWolf

PlankingWolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    You should message the person in VM.

14. Melth

Melth

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    What does VM stand for?

15. BunnyAng

BunnyAng

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
  16. PlankingWolf

PlankingWolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    Visitor Message.
    The reason why I said that is because the more questions, the more the forum will get filled up.
    The user will also not be informed unless he/she checks his/her subscribed threads. It would also be tiring for people to go back and forward into the thread.

17. Zzonehardy

Zzonehardy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very good point Plank, yeah it just seems if we use the fourms to get out questions, we might miss a request, so please keep the work between you and the requester either by PM (Private Message) or VM (Visitor Message) both of which you can access from their user page or their posts, by clicking their name :grin: THANKS!

18. Mephisto

Mephisto

Resources:
    Resources:
    thanks Zzonehardy for the finished request, +Rep. Though I may be back here in the future, for now I have a personal creator for my lore :) Will surely recommend this workshop!

19. BunnyAng

BunnyAng

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    New Request!! Recently my long awaited request idea just came out so i'm going to need a nice lore to fit the new spells made. I can't think of any lol. I hope you don't mind my 3rd request :3

Map Type: Warcraft
    Link to Map Thread: Same map
    Lore Type: Hero Lore
    Lore Format: It's up to you actually
    Additional Information: She joins Illidan in the war but i can't think of a cool way of a background story for her. Her spells are unique, same as Invoker from DotA. She has 3 elements and she combines them to make new spells. The very reason she's the archmage.

Her spells are here.
    https://www.hiveworkshop.com/posts/2480681/

20. WaerercraftKillers

WaerercraftKillers

Resources:
    Resources:
    I Have my first request on your workshop.
    Here it goes.

Map Type: Mordern Warfare
    Link to Map Thread: Here.
    Other Details:
    Its Actually about a after the Wc war Ended. The person are becoming Orcs and the Humans are so angry so they decided to Destroy them.
    Lore Type: Map Lore
    Lore Format: First Person Maybe (Because i don't Know What's this all by anyways.)
    Additional Information: You know the Wc is Warcraft Right? and the Lich King died so yeah.