• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

ZombieB.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Sorry i head thon this skin 4 too long time ago i dident remember that i hedd tockit from an other user... I am fucking sorry peoples...http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/bloodyzombie-61174/

units/Creeps/Zombie/ZombieA.blp

Keywords:
Zombie
Contents

Zombie (Texture)

Reviews
11:53, 31st Dec 2009 67chrome: Warping other peoples work seems largely unacceptable, you should have at least gained permission to modify their skin, and the modifications are merely tweaking the skin to fit a different model, which makes this a...
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

11:53, 31st Dec 2009
67chrome: Warping other peoples work seems largely unacceptable, you should have at least gained permission to modify their skin, and the modifications are merely tweaking the skin to fit a different model, which makes this a skin that should only be submittable by the original author.

Status
Not open for further replies.