• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Undead Sheep.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
well i wanted to place a sheep in my "just for fun" project.. a campaign (because i like making maps), but it seemed so boring and odd to me

so i decided to make my own version of a sheep!!
heres the: bloody sheep

suggestions how to improve pls
btw its my first try to make a skin

i hope its usefull too ^^

*V1
*V2: added a big carve and mouth carves. played with the contrast
*V3: renamed to 'Undead or Zombie Sheep', made it look more Undeadish, added Dirt!

Keywords:
Critter, Blood, Red, Sheep, Zombie, abomination, Undead, Dirt,
Contents

Zombie Sheep (Texture)

Reviews
18:33, 25th Feb 2010 THE_END: Very few details, and I'm sure that's a CnP from the Abomination stomach

M

18:33, 25th Feb 2010
THE_END: Very few details, and I'm sure that's a CnP from the Abomination stomach

Level 10
Zombie sheep attack!
I love the idea. The skin looks great, it looks great on the model, and at the very least someone can have undead critters running around their map. I just think a few more changes could be done to the actual body, instead of just blood. Perhaps some torn flesh or bones showing?
I give it a 3/5 (because a few more changes might be in order), vote for approval and +rep.

Why does everyone think it is so cool to make skin remakes that offer no other difference from their original except they are smothered in blood?

We've had a BILLION lousy blood-smothered skins posted and rejected on this site, and i couldn't possibly believe this would have any other fate.
For constructiveness though, i can say that the gory hole on it's chest is a nice detail.

well i dont want to make a "just another lousy covered in blood" model !!
i will work hard for approval !

interesting.. then how about making the skin of the sheep pale or even slightly blue, because there is no blood in the sheep.

some dead and dry eyes could work as well.
that wool looks too clean, perhaps you should make it a bit like the blight, or maybe some dirt on it... massacred sheep aren't exactly clean and white. :p

rating: 2.36/5 lacking.

~Misha~

Level 10
interesting.. then how about making the skin of the sheep pale or even slightly blue, because there is no blood in the sheep.

some dead and dry eyes could work as well.
that wool looks too clean, perhaps you should make it a bit like the blight, or maybe some dirt on it... massacred sheep aren't exactly clean and white. :p

rating: 2.36/5 lacking.

~Misha~

what i read out of this is that is should look more undeadish to be approved
sounds good. i will try.
thx for your rating

Level 49
Very Nice... Hmmm I think if i were you, i'll do what misha said coz this skin will look very cool if you make it's wool dirty coz the wool looks odd if the head of the sheep is bloody and its wool is clean.... keep skinning comrade

Level 10
lookin' better.. however, that dirt looks like it's smudged on.. can you maybe add some grain-ness to it?

and also.. some blight-like necro-ed parts of the flesh or wool would be good.

EDIT: Oh.. and some blood from the nostrils would be a neat touch as well.

grain and blight-ness like a kind of plague sheep?

nostril blood.. sounds creepy :D