1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Zombie Project (working on name)

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by monkeyboy, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Discipline

Discipline

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    ....he meant that he likes your terrain, etc and was saying that you should create a tutorial to show how it's done.

anyhow, I haven't played your map because I simply read that you haven't added the important stuff like the classes yet and I don't want to host something that unfinished.... but the map looks good so instead of contemplating completion just get stuck into it and bring it up to an acceptable level

2. monkeyboy

monkeyboy

Resources:
    Resources:
    its pretty acceptable right now , it plays and doesnt have any huge glitchs . the classes idea if more of a idea or a what to be added thing. so anybody test it lately?

3. Mister Chocolate

Mister Chocolate

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi there, I can be a triggerer and a map tester. I really liked your map and always tried to make a zombie map alone but never got it right... but i would really love to join your team because I got a lot of free-time to to something ^^.

4. monkeyboy

monkeyboy

Resources:
    Resources:
    *sigh* k added. iv never seen such a low amount of people post about a map...

5. NoAmmoSrry

NoAmmoSrry

Resources:
    Resources:
    I played it and i think its a piece of shit. No offense. But the terrain is bad. If your going to map a zombie game, then you should make it realistic. City terrain, inside a warehouse, maybe in the woods. Your terrain is some sci fi lame.

Another thing, the music. Very annoying and doesnt give off the correct mood.

Building things? I cant build anything wont let me, and those "bullets" are potion that restore mana when i click on them. Magic bullets maybe.

Third person camera is a dissaster, and the way the cars move is also really bad.

6. monkeyboy

monkeyboy

Resources:
    Resources:
    the reason the terrain is crap is because i stopped working on it because i have a terrainer who made an awesome terrain , the reason i havent uploaded the version with the terrain is because i have to remake all the triggers to fit the new terrained map.

most people like the music thats currently in, also i dont really pay attention to music that much because personally i always have my sound off.

i took out the recipes if thats what you mean because it wouldnt work at all in the camera, and bullets are meant to do that because if you noticed every time you attack it minus's 1 mana and when you have 0 you cant attack , its my way of using bullets but without having to use up both lumber and gold .

i kinda realize that the cam is a disaster but when i do remake the triggers for the new terrain i plan to make different modes , one being onrails mode where you cant choose where you move but you can select/click the zombies to shoot them and that will be in the 1st person cam

also the car move is bad because im not even sure how i would change the rotation and speed of the cam and everything for the car , plus its currently bugged because there is no unit stops transporting unit or anything so theres no real way for me to check whether the unit is still in the car or not.

7. NoAmmoSrry

NoAmmoSrry

Resources:
    Resources:
    so whats happening with this map?

8. monkeyboy

monkeyboy

Resources:
    Resources:
    basicly i lost my motivation to finish this

9. Ranger21

Ranger21

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Screenshot's in topic doesn't fit actual map, actual map total sux.

Screenshots not bad...

Delete project and don't steal screenshosts!!!!!!!!!!

10. monkeyboy

monkeyboy

Resources:
    Resources:
    the screenshot is of the terrain my terrainer made

notice how for the screenshots i say "screenshots of the terrain hes making"