1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Zombie Land Survival v1.5

Submitted by cl0s3dy
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
My first zombie Survival map is Officially Released. The Goal is to survive long enough until a Helicopter comes to pick you up. You are trapped in a village full of zombies... but not only that. You can't pick weapons - you can only use an ability called Fire and the other one is Extreme Fire. Fire costs less mana (ammo) but does less damage. You must find barricades, ammo and other useful things to help you on your mission. Also you can ressurect other players when they die. You can level up and you have 4 abilities that can be learned. One nice feature I thought that would be good to be added is that you can GO THROUGH barricades, but the undead can't. You can also build turrets. The game will take nearly an hour and a half to finish so be prepared for a nightmarish adventure. You might find the map REALLY hard and Impossible, but believe me - it can be beaten :) .

Credits

A Thanks to the People that made the awesome skins and models:
horusrogue
ana
Saikann
Just_Spectating
crl
The_Silent
jk2pach
killst4r
Tomure
Check these guys here on the Hive because they are AMAZING!!!

Changelog

v1.1 : Fixed the Annoying bug that made the items permanent after last charge is used; Added 2 New Items; Decreased the Shooting cooldown of the Policeman; Added 2 New Waves; Made Zombies a little weaker; Fixed Extreme Fire Hotkey.
v1.1a : Fixed Spawn and Player Leave Bugs.
v1.1b : Increased CD and Ammo Required for Fan of Knifes.
Fast v1.2 update : Re-edited spawning and zombie waves.
v1.2b : Changed Marine Skin and Name
v1.3 : Changed Turrets and Laser Turrets Health; Increased Infected Crawler's and Barricade's Life Slightly; Change Max Level to 20; Levels now Increase the Stats slightly; Increased Barricade Spawn Chance; Increased Infected Crawler's Movement Speed Slightly; Changed the Silly Barricade, Laser Turret and Turret Unit Sound Set; Changed UPKEEP Interface; Less Ammo; Mines Item; Items now STACK up so you won't be in need to full your inventory with crap!
v1.4 : Made it a bit...harder and alot darker
v1.5 : Collision size fixes and spawn balances

Screenshots

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzMZJwVbB98

Comments and reviews are appreciated!

Keywords:
zombie, survival, map, undead, plague, abomination, terror, horror, dog, virus, village, policeman, policemen, marine
Contents

Zombie Land Survival v1.5 (Map)

1. MrBimbo

MrBimbo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    hey you should add in a Quest log so you can help noobs out like me =D

2. cl0s3dy

cl0s3dy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    :D I forgot about that map... new update will come up soon maybe.

3. Rodny

Rodny

Resources:
    Resources:
    W00T??? It was easy as hell. :O

4. Vengeancekael

Vengeancekael

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    The Video is kinda "cliche" (no offence), it says creppy areas, but they didn't look creepy, nor are the creatures horrifying.... But i guess testing it would be better.

5. cl0s3dy

cl0s3dy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The video is shot on an older version and there the "darkness" hasn't devoured the village - if you play it you will see what I mean.