• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Incomming v0.14a

Reactions: Shendoo2

===================
== Zombie Incomming ==
===================

Welcome community,

General Infos:
- Name: Zombie Incomming (Z.I.)
- Author: Gamestargamer
- Genre: Survival
- Max. Player: 11

Short introduction

At first, the host pick the settings (too less atm)
[e.x: Forestmode: 75-125 Tree will be plant randomly over the map]
Game start with "-start"
----
You have headstart of 30 seconds before the first zombies will spawn.

Now you (and your team) must be fast build up an defense. The zombies are very weak but they multiple with "each" kill.
So there are no safe place around, your base will fall. Always enlarge your base to prevent to die.

For each kill you gain points. There are several awards, if you reach a point limit.
At 10.000 Points you gain the advanced worker, who can build "better" towers and walls.

For every 300 point you get an upgrade, which strenghen your walls and tower.As you the undead will get better too,it depends on the kills.

I deveopled a system to balanced the player. All the more percent of points a player gained so much lesser points he will get.
[e.x: A player has 50% of the teampoints, and kills a zombies that gives 25 points.
He will get 12.5(50%)points and the other 12.5 will be share over the teams.]
So there will be no extreme difference between the player points.

---
Just survive as long as possible.
---

Later i will add a Save/Load system to save played Games,Killed Zombies and more but no points.

Have fun and good luck!

Protected?: Yes
Sorry for my bad english

Keywords:
Zombie, Survival, Tower, Walls, teamplay,
Contents

Zombie Incomming v0.14a (Map)

Reviews
10:14, 6th June 2009 by bounty hunter2: Not a bad game, quite fast paced and fun to play. The game finishes relatively fast and that's good. The terrain could use some improvements, such as height variations that could prove as a strategic...
Level 5
I will Think about it during my spare time. i will try to Help You! ^^ Your map is realy good, so thatYOu must keep it save and impove it!

Try this.
1 Spell
Type: Passive, Boss Ability
Name: Blood Bath
Description: Everytime when The Boss loses his HP (When he's damaged) His blood will heal nearly zombies. Causes any (For axmple 20%) damage taken by boss to be reflected and changed and heal all nearly zombies in 600 AOE(For example).

2 Spell
Type: Passive
Name:Zombie's Bite
Description: Every zombie's bite will make a builder sick and reduce his Armor by 1. (Buffs stacks with one another)

3 Spell
Type: Active, Boss Ability
Name: Hunger
When bosse's Hp is on low Hp amount he can eat nearly zombie to restore some hit points.

4 Spell
Type: passive
Name: Plague
Atacked player will infected. And he will lose 1% Hp per second. All alied builders which contacted with infected player will infected too. Duration ~20 seocnds. (They infected^^ They have 2 choses => they must to stay far from one another,
=> Or just stay in a crowd of infected builders and infect each other Again and again. (Aoe of infection ~300) Hmmm... so cruel ';..;' =)) )

Or this,
Just An Idea: When zombie kills (Or eats^^) a builder, he will recover all his hp (or 50% of Builder's full Hp amount), And after that Zombie will Grow up and become bigger and faster or somethin like that :) (Or builders Death will heal all nearly zobies)
Give them an ability to eat corpses(So disgusting =)). Or make them faster when they can smell a human with low HP.

All in all, nice ideas, but i need abilites for the playerzombies, if a builder dies a special zombie will created for him/her with some supportspells to increase the strength of attacking zombies

I've found for you some interesting models. Link for download http://depositfiles.com/en/files/818ep4fk6
I don't want to import any further files because i want to keep it tiny.

http://depositfiles.com/files/x53fp1g2z
Try to play this Map. it's not bad at it's terrain. Maiby You'll find some ideas.
Have you ever watch Resident Evil? you can find a lot of ideas in this film. The best movie about zombies Ever. You can use some soundtrack from it. Just convert it to Midi and reduce it filesize. Or use a small part Of it. But i'm not profi at working with MusicFiles.
The same as the previous

I have a model of a nasty meat worm. if you need i will find it in my archeve.

P.S. Work! Work^^! You've put your Hand on this project so that Rise both of your hands and turn your Map into The best survival ever. If i will have more ideas I Will share it with you imideately.
I will do my best :p

Just Another Idea:
Add Builder Class System.
Ways of Builder training. 1) Fighter <= Standart builder => 2)Deffender
3)Рhysician

1) Can construct powerful towers with Big attack damage and Attack rate. Can use Mines and bombs with detonation. His magical towers can defeat all enemies with their's rockets.
Team Role: Damager
2)Deffender. His walls just undestructible! Can construct walls with big Hp amount and Armor. Walls can has abilities such as spiked walls (Just like buildings of orks)
Team Role: Tanker
3) This builder has small ranged attack. His cup of tea - Magic. can build Aura towers, Towers with Fighting Magic And Recovery ability.
Team Role: Support

Yeah, something like to specialize. I think i will add it to my Do-To-List ^^

And make green and Stinky zombies =))
Done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZcREFrrA7k
i suggest you to Watch this.
I know it, but this a COMPLETLY different gameplay.

Waiting for your answer.

Here we go :p

gamestargamer

Level 2
"All in all, nice ideas, but i need abilites for the playerzombies, if a builder dies a special zombie will created for him/her with some supportspells to increase the strength of attacking zombies"

Oh :) Well i will think about it^^.

You know, your map was wvery popular when i hosted it the first time ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZcREFrrA7k
i suggest you to Watch this.
I know it, but this a COMPLETLY different gameplay.

:) I know^.~ It's just a good trailer, so that i thought that it'll wing you and help you to emagin somethin^^ new

Hmmm maybe Zombie player can steal some technologies from builders... No, that stupid ...
Or maybe it's better to give classes for zombies too... (Fat tanker zombies, fast assasin zombies, or supportive zombies)
Or maybe Zombie player as a liader in zombie crowd can call a small group of zombies to go with him.For axample to go attack another human base...
Zombie player always hungry, so that he loses ~5 HP (Or 2,3,4,... as you like). And to restore his HP He must kill or bite human player or eat corpses.

Last edited:
Level 4
I found to bugs. First of all teal died and we got a message that blue lost his life and he respawned as a zombie , then i died and i dind't respawn at the mid or somewhere else as a zombie( i had activated the -playerzombies mode).Anyway this map rocks .

Level 8
I found to bugs. First of all teal died and we got a message that blue lost his life and he respawned as a zombie , then i died and i dind't respawn at the mid or somewhere else as a zombie( i had activated the -playerzombies mode).Anyway this map rocks .

same :p

and i had 126 buildings, but i lost 128, so it showed my -2 current building ;)
i used the destroy building ability once... and maybe there was an unfinished building too

anyway, the bomber boss spawned, it said that i died and turned into a zombie, but my worker was sill alive.... but i got killed by the towers of my ally^^

Level 3
DONT LET THIS MAP DIE!!!!
MY Opinions on v14a

Good (+)
Like the new terrain
Cool New Models and Zombies XD
Decreased cost of towers
Love the idea of being able to be covered in a tower just has a few bugs
Destroy Building Feature is nice

BAD (-)

Like reported above when Ur peasant is in ur building and it is upgraded or dies in some way u lose ur builder!!!!
YOU HAVE TESTING RUNNING DOWN THE SCREEN ON THE LEFT
OMG what happened to fortress and DARK Portal MODE - Dark Portal was my favorite!!!!
THE ZOMBIES STILL ATTACK ME ONCE I'M A ZOMBIE!!! - IS THIS PLANNED
Chain lightning and Fire tower spells have same tool tip

Suggestions

Fix THOSE BUGS
like i said b4 GET SOME SCARY SOUNDS!!!
MAKE THE ZOMBIES ATTACK WHERE U ARE NOT PATROL IVE BEEN SITTING IN THE CORNER FOR LIKE 4 or 5 min b4 i even c my first zombie
MAKE THE ZOMBIES TREAT THE OTHER PLAYERS THAT ARE ZOMBIES AS ALLIES AND VISA VERSA
Give player zombies the reincarnation ability and let them get abilities and grow levels
i.e. Maybe able to summon zombies or something
I'm not sure if u can get this to work but try and change the unit classification of the tower that the worker is in to a worker so that u have a little thing bottom left (how many peasants not working) which will select the tower your builder is in when clicked
A building which auto repairs the barricades or something similar
Or being able to make the barricades stronger some how - I know they improve ova time but still
Even once everyone's dead nothing happens make a restart trigger to restart the game!!

Level 11
Map is very awesome,I like the gameplay...clearly deserves to be a Zombie Survival style map.
Thought you need a strong teamplay in order to play it,so you must play it with your friends and make a strategy from before
Anyway i saw a bug,that when a player should turn into a zombie when he dies(If u put that mode)instead of turning into one,he turns into nothing and he sees nothing...
Other than that the map is very awesome 4/5 :D

If you may,i could suggest u to lower the zombies health,since they also come continously,it wouldn't matter so much,but will give a higher income rate to the players,making them able to raise a good base quicker :)