• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

ZombieGrunt3.BLP

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A zombie skin of a grunt.
For the Horde!
Updates:
-More "fleshy"
-Removed boots
-changed circlets
Hope you like it!

Advices are welcome!

Keywords:
orc zombie monster blood grunt
Contents

Zombie Grunt (Texture)

Reviews
15:28, 13th Sep 2009 67chrome: To much of this is the original skin, I'd prefer it if you put designs on top of the work you did rather than decorate the original skin. this isn't a place for wips so this is getting rejected, if you ever plan on...

M

15:28, 13th Sep 2009
67chrome: To much of this is the original skin, I'd prefer it if you put designs on top of the work you did rather than decorate the original skin. this isn't a place for wips so this is getting rejected, if you ever plan on getting it to an approve able state I would recommend getting feedback in the 2D art forums, reading skinning tutorials, and reviewing the skin submission rules.

Level 13
How can you prove you made it? Do you have any work in progress image? Or, well, can you explain exactly how did you made the skin?

Ok...Well...First of all i opened the skin with image viewer then i exported it.
I opened it with photoshop.I recolored of grey the skin of the grunt, using paintbrush, with a color of saturation (sorry for my bad english).
Then i made the wounds with the brush tool with size 3 and color dark red. in some wounds, in the biggest wounds, i made a black line, surrounded of red color. Ah! i forgot! To make the wounds i didn't put opacity to 100%, but at 25% or 50% depending of the wound...is this explaining ok?

Units\Orc\Grunt\Grunt.blp

This could be the path?

see what happens:

http://i27.tinypic.com/6hqelc.jpg

whahaha XD

okay.. fist: Don't doublepost.

and second. go find any other grunt skin here and use that path. (as it is)

as for the skin... it looks like recolor with really low amount of freehand.... add some stains on the skin in different color. like.. brown, black, dark green, red. make the body mutilated and rotten.

Rating: 2.35/5 Lacking

~Misha~