Zombie Defense 0.23p

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
kv7UCQ7.jpeg

As one of the last survivors of the zombie apocalypse, it's up to you to survive any way you can.
You must explore the randomly generated biomes and build a fortress to protect yourself from the hordes of zombies.

Features
• Randomly generated terrain
• 9 different biomes + bosses
• 12 different custom perks
• Automatic Rank Save/Load
• Custom Zombie AI

Screenshots

Credits
For resources and/or working on the map:
Eejin, Overkane, Grievous1, WaterKnigh, Snack, Vinz, Deolrin, Kwaliti, Ergius, Explobomb, -Grendel, tillinghast

Join the Discord
Achieved with
Previews
Contents

Zombie Defense 0.23p (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
I get random defeat messages probably because at some point I tested with cheats to go through the techtree faster. Other than that, it's a fine survival map with random generated terrain which spices up the replayability even more along with the tier...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 61
I get random defeat messages probably because at some point I tested with cheats to go through the techtree faster. Other than that, it's a fine survival map with random generated terrain which spices up the replayability even more along with the tier choices and game modes.

Approved.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Wazzz
Alexen
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 7
I discovered this just now because I saw it in YouTube.
My reaction while watching the video: "Wow, very interesting ma- wait, the patterns of the forest looked familiar..."

And when I looked at the map author's name: "Oh."

I will definitely play this map!

Level 2
This is an amazing and addictive map, my only problem is it's not saving my data, I have reached warrior status I believe, and it's still uploads as squire.

I have beat sunken and Trangia map, but it hasn't unlocked the ones below.

Any help is appreciated I may be missing something.

Level 21
Any help is appreciated I may be missing something.
It can be multiple reasons. First of all you must play online with at least another player. Single Player won't save Achievements.
Then the most recent reforged patch has introduced a bug where you must restart the game after each round of zombie defense to avoid localfiles caching. I added a hint about that when you beat a biome.
If you did that, played online and it's still not saving you can try deleting your profile in ~/Documents/Warcraft III/CustomMapData/zombie_defense

Level 2

It can be multiple reasons. First of all you must play online with at least another player. Single Player won't save Achievements.
Then the most recent reforged patch has introduced a bug where you must restart the game after each round of zombie defense to avoid localfiles caching. I added a hint about that when you beat a biome.
If you did that, played online and it's still not saving you can try deleting your profile in ~/Documents/Warcraft III/CustomMapData/zombie_defense
Thank you for the reply/help!
I have not been restarting the game after I win/lose but I will give that a shot. I do have the latest reforged patch and I am playing online with others, so I will try the restarting the game after a win and go from there! Much appreciated 🙏

Level 2
So, I beat tangia again, restarted and sadly didn't unlock map below or save my progress. I will do the next step and delete the file and re download it to custom maps in my folder. Thanks for all the help and hope this works, jungle is the map I really want to get into. 😀