• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ZL_DotA_ShadowFiend.blp

The new Shadow Fiend skinned by me.
I was bored and make this skin.
Enjoy and comment. Rate it. :D

159652-albums2751-picture33422.jpg

159652-albums2751-picture43495.jpg
159652-albums2751-picture43496.jpg

159652-albums2751-picture43497.jpg
159652-albums2751-picture43498.jpg

icon.gif

Shadow Fiend, Nevermore

Hero Introduction
"A demon of the burning legion so abhorred that he makes the skin of even his fellow demons crawl, Nevermore is a creature of the shadows that consumes the souls of those around him. When the Shadow Fiend comes forth to battle, he augments his power with the souls he has consumed, bearing down on his enemies with spiritually enhanced attacks and powerful spiritual blasts. The Shadow Fiend is a terrifying opponent whom few have survived, and those who have perished under his tyranny have faced the most despicable fate of all."

I suggested at website:
http://www.playdota.com/forums/267709/skin-shadow-fiend-v1-2f-nevermore/

GIVE CREDITS IF USE IN YOUR MAP. DO NOT PUBLISH TO ANY WEBSITE OR FORUM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF NOT YOU WILL BE PUNISH.

Green Version:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/zl_dota_shadowfiendg-blp-191177/

1.4F
-Added Cracks
-Now is more colors
-Brighter Runes
1.3F
-Added more highlights.
-Added Runes on him.
1.2F
-No more green color
-Made into fire form
-Rework whole work
-File-size reduced
-Reduced pixilate
-Shoulder remade
-Body skin remade
-Added difference picture
1.0b
-changed eyes more sharp

Description from playdota.com

Keywords:
Nevermore, Firelord, Dota, Shadow, Fiend, Fire, Shadow Fiend, Defend of the Ancient, zadelim
Contents

DotA Series: Shadow Fiend (Nevermore) v1.4F (Texture)

Reviews
19:52, 9th Jul 2010 Dentothor: As Debode said, its quite grainy and very pixelated, but its otherwise very cool.
Level 30
Good job with the skin dude! but I do have a suggestion, how come you made a shadow fiend(firelord) model that was made in molten fire like theme instead of that green ghostly-figures? yeah the SF's RGB is ticked to 0 and I don't like it because of the debuff ability of "freeze", for my suggestion it will be great if you can make a green version for this (not a golem like concept but more of a spiritual essence way).

Level 30
oh I see, well good luck with the Shadow Fiend skins, the green one is okay to me, but you can still change some more if you can give it try, and I did see that concept before in playdota.com, I guess you already showed your concept to that website? nether the less, keep up the good work. especially the upcoming "Deathwing" skin. :crazz:

Level 1
great job keep up the good work. i have a suggestion can you make a purple one just so it can fit the name he has in dota *shadowfiend* purple one would be so awesome in my opinion. +rep will be given. and btw can you make it a mdx file not skin or maybe just change his flames into purple flames.

Last edited:
Level 1
Can you make me a mdx for real shadow fiend?
I really need it. the black one. Please......:ogre_kawaii: