• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zero Tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Dudes, even I disagree with Rui's and mostly DSG's demotion but let's face it, everywhere quality > quantity. So this 'cleaning' had to be done. I have seen lots of the Staff doing whatever they want, including Pyritie, Joe-Black was just too tolerant to a lot of things going on, and I can give other examples of things that weren't moderated as they had to be.

The Dark Wizard could be the initiation of some better future, with less people staff and running things better. If moderation was running properly so far even I'd be banned already, although I was very much feeding and responding to those who provoked me. I try to change and control myself for the better of the forum.

Level 16
Ralle said that I would answer them in PMs, my personal life is no one's public business, regardless of how warped that person made it out to be.

ahhh what shall I say. I have sent you PM, regarding one question I already posted in this thread. I have recieved no reply yet...

and the most important thing: the point of this thread is that we find the answers, and yet many questions in the previous pages. Some posts that contain very important question even got deleted.

You are permitted to discuss anything you want here in regards to these topics

The point of this thread is yet to be fulfilled, and the goal is yet to be moved to.

I would like to discuss a thing that has been brought to my attention (and do note i did not ask it to be brought up in case you plan on banning me for some consipracy or whatever).
It seems our PM's aren't private at all and are being looked at.

I ask for an answer from TDW.

Of course they are!
Everything, and I mean everything that is stored on this site can be accessed by Ralle because .. they're right there. On his Disk. He can look at anything.
Even posts have a changelog.
Resources have changelogs as well.

As for private chats, well they might be logged.
Admins can tell when you're having private chats. (It's obvious because it's in the Chat's source. How could anyone have missed that?)

Level 25
Of course they are!
Everything, and I mean everything that is stored on this site can be accessed by Ralle because .. they're right there. On his Disk. He can look at anything.
Even posts have a changelog.
Resources have changelogs as well.

As for private chats, well they might be logged.
Admins can tell when you're having private chats. (It's obvious because it's in the Chat's source. How could anyone have missed that?)

Well duh, i know how it works.
One thing is knowing you have all those messages logged and saved, other thing is when you start reading them and invading privacy.

I am not making accusations towards Ralle, just to be clear. This is just an statement.

Update:

Trolman banned.

Update2:

Two more members banned, posts deleted.

Level 30
That post is completely irrelevant with the topic at hand, and I will not be allowing users to post that here in this thread, however if you want more information on that please PM The Dark Wizard, he is willing to answer any questions anyone has in private, so this thread does not get cluttered with off-topic stuff. However I can say this much at least: Most of that is inaccurate and the truth while it is there it was warped, for example; Velm says that he banned everyone from TFGoRP, however the way it actually happened was, an administrator named Orc deleted the site. The reason why Velm was banned is because someone reported it in admin contact, it is not a secret that everything on this site or anysite in the world is stored in a database a server, that includes PMs.
I don't read through PMs but If I have a block of text I can input it into the database and it will find out who posted it, this is useful in being able to handle reported PMs because else we would not be able to do that. But enough of that, try to stay on topic ladies and gentlemen.

~Keep on Mooseing,
Ralle

That is not true. Orc only deleted the site long after the event, I'd assume.
I recall being banned from his forum, being a Global moderator and like second in command. At least 10 other members got banned that day, moderators and normal members. The site only had like 20 active members.
The site died and got deleted afterwards.

Honestly, why don't you take this all back? Soon enough, you won't even have a community to come back to. : /

Level 12
Asked him some questions. Up to you guys if you want to believe him or not.

Just PM him.

answersfromtdw.jpg

Level 23
PSS: You are permitted to discuss anything you want here in regards to these topics, mourn what has happened, be thankful, or just express your opinion, but the moment you go off topic it will be deleted. If it happens to be offensive, it will be treated in accordance with the Zero Tolerance policy.

Not saying I agree, just saying that this is the case, so you people dont rage for the wrong reasons =3.

Though a bit more clarity on what the topic is exactly, and what isnt would be nice, for quite a lot of people have a different view on that from you.

Level 25
Due to my real life issues i will have to take a break from this thread during the next few hours.

I do have the intention to find out the answers to our question and i will be posting back later on about these issues.
For now do try to keep the responses up and i will try to find more facts and evidences to back up my opinions and statements on this matter.

Ralle and TDW, i hope you find time to answer our posts instead of simply deleting them.

Regards.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
It seems that this thread was unable to remain open after all, due to the fact that users cannot be civilized. Most of you spoke as if you had not read the thread and acted like you had a chance to change my mind. I will repeat my self once more and I will be blunt about it since my words in the first post seem to have been ignored. If you don't agree with anything happening, then please leave, I don't want you here if you are just going to protest and complain about things that have to be done for the site's sake. Zero Tolerance is still in effect and in an effort to show you that you are not welcomed here if you are a trouble maker or don't agree with what we are doing, we will continue to ban users that are caught breaking the Zero Tolerance policy. Seriously there are other sites on the internet, people have moved on and joined other forums, made their own, etc.
If you feel that you have to delete your resources when you leave that is also fine, but no decision of mine will be reversed regardless of what happens, I will be seeing this through to the end and I would like to thank everyone who has been with me uptill now and will continue to be with me in the future.

~Keep on Mooseing,
Ralle

Status
Not open for further replies.