• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zerg Ultralisk

Zerg Ultralisk. Based off the Magnataur Model. I kept the spell animations, cause I though some one might find somthing useful for them. Plus, with the left over dissapte animation, you have yourself Torrasque! Skin is crap, so I ENCOURAGE some one to reskin it. Give credit if used.

Keywords:
zerg ultralisk zergling
Contents

Zerg Ultralisk (Model)

Reviews
Wolverabid: 22 June, 2007 7/10 The texture is a bit plain; the model itself is stable and useful.

M

Wolverabid: 22 June, 2007
7/10
The texture is a bit plain; the model itself is stable and useful.

Level 2
Nice, and the Drone too! You're on a roll with the Zerg models, huh? I do agree that it is a bit plain.
Don't sweat it.

- The Cheat

Level 31
You See Crusadious, there is no such thing as "Official" Starcraft models for warcraft 3, except for the hydralisk zergling and marine, cause they are all fan made, and that means that I, or anyone else, can make them any damn way they want. An even the people that work there acknowledge that the models that the use, made by the long gone killst4r, are not very organic. I am trying to remidy that. And, if you care to ask the rest of the comunity, they would say my moels are not crap as you say. So, go back to your DoTA games and leave us be.

Level 13
Lets face it, an average WC3 player will see it from far away... not getting all up close on it. I like it because from WAY up there, it looks alot like it did in starcraft.

Level 31
I admit this isn't the best repersentaion of the Ultralisk. I blame my horrid skinning abilities. Thats why asked some one to make a new skin. Werewulf did, and it's awsome.

Besides, I just wanted to give people more options for their sworm.

...which reminds me, my Lurker is still in que...

Level 2
I think it's fantastic, any way you could somehow reduce the filesize? I'd love to use it but I fear it might be to big =x