• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zealots & Protoss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have noticed a complete absence of Protoss units and structures, both as far as models and or skins go. I have an Idea that I have been developing and would like to see come into its own. However I cannot move past the first chapter without some Protoss Models.

Return to Antioch
* gremlin (just myself currently)
* Under Construction
* Summary: (All names & or titles are Working Titles, Nothing is yet Finalized) In Fenix and Raynor's return to Auir in an attempt to save as many Protoss as they could not all made it back through the Warp Gate. Sgt. Magnus and his Hellhound Squad were stranded as they defended a group of civilian personnel. The forlorn squad now takes shelter in the ruins outside the Antioch Temple Complex, their civilian personal all but slaughtered save for a handful, including a Doctor by the name of Screed. As zerg kill their patrols and push deeper inside the cavern the Hellhound's are forced to flee north to the temple for safety. Little do they know a far more dire threat to Auir than swarms of zergling's lays resting in the temples depths.
* Map features:I am doing my best to use that which I already have available in my pool of resources aka. that which blizzard has already made. However if there are to be protoss refuges I will need some Zealot models at least. So any who have the skills and feel up to the challenge of making such a model post a reply or send me a message.

Level 2
What Luck! I am having some trouble with your Ultralisk Model Wolf, how do I get this thing up and running?

Level 45
I only made a new skin for it o.0, its cavman's model

Just dl, import the mdx and import the .blp(texture) and change its path to whatever is highlighted red on the model dl page, in this case its the red highlighted text called "Ultralisk.blp"

as for cavmans lurker model you can just use the same texture as this one if you want since it has the same unwarp layout:
http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/3177/ =cavmans model
http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/3208/= you can use texture from this or you can have them sharing the same texture since paths are the same

Also i didnt approve killst4r's protoss ship models since they dont have death anim at all, just a stand and there polies are like 10k.

Status
Not open for further replies.