Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

YukimuraSanada

Submitted by Black_Stan, Karkul
This bundle is marked as restricted. It may be broken, stolen or otherwise in violation of the submission rules.
Hello,

Today I got my hands on a rare stuff, while breaking a map.

I have the whole Black_Stan's model collection. I'll slowly release all of them.

If I have the rights? Not at all, but I do believe that those models will benefit the community. Anyway they were to be refused on Hiveworkshop, I would just find somewhere else to release them. So later!

Keywords:
samurai, Sanada, Yukimura, Black_Stan.
Contents

YukimuraSanada (Model)

YukimuraSanada (Model)

Reviews
02:33, 7th Nov 2012 HappyTauren: Black_Stan took these down because he didn't want them shared. Thus, stop sharing them.
General Frank
Author did not want to have these shared.
  1. 02:33, 7th Nov 2012
    HappyTauren: Black_Stan took these down because he didn't want them shared. Thus, stop sharing them.

2. Whitewolf8

Whitewolf8

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    These used to be here and Black_Stan himself took them down, so I doubt this'd be much different.

3. Karkul

Karkul

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yea those models were in Hive Workshop, I know.

I purposely release them to share them. I want no credits, I just want to help the map maker community by introducing missing models that I'm able to get.

4. General Frank

General Frank

3D Modeling Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Author did not want to have these shared.

5. Karkul

Karkul

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes I know, it is a old topic, back in 2009. I still have the whole pack in my computer but I keep it dead.
    The main idea behind was not to steal black_stan work as mine but to save a database of models online for mapmakers like me.