• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your wc3sear.ch Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Okay, you never gave a minimum, so that means I would be a -20 - -100 definitely. I really don't think people like me all that much. So you, the noobletest of the site so far, might want to stay away from me.
:wink: :twisted: :wink: :twisted:

Level 11
Well... I find myself level 40... Why is that? I think that I gained enough experience during these years. I am now able to make professional spells, I am learning how to skin and model, and my iconing skills are mediocre. Level 100 would be someome who is pro in skinning, modelling, iconing, spell-making, arts, map-making and... JASS!

~Daelin

Level 6
I think mods should get auto-60+... After all, they're mods, meaning they're knowledgable and know what they're talking about (Most of the time, anyway)...

Btw, Daelin, you should get about 60-80, somewhere in that zone, because I don't think I've seen anyone angry at you yet...

Level 6
Telefragged said:
3. Not very good spells(pretty basic) and sometimes people just feel like scolding me. You can make me -100 if you want. ^_^

You... stole my idea... Why? Why man? Did you really think I'd let you get away with it? Do you know you will have to pay dearly for taking my idea and not asking my permission before using it?

Level 7
I bet every active member in Off-topic knows me!
same thing in 'Steel Titans' forum

so, about 30 of 10,000 guys knows me, which is pretty good!
and when Comments/Posts included, my level would be... uh, 5? :?

Level 12
No matter. I still have my uber spells:

Delete Comment- Destroys a useless, insignificant comment made by a noobie, flamer, or idiot. 99.9% chance of getting a warning.

Edit Comment- Kills and takeover a comment made by a noobie, flamer, or idiot. 50% chance of getting a warning.

Comments Moderator Aura (Passive)- Makes all members obey and be at command in aura range. Scares enemy noobies away.

Forum Argument (Ultimate)- Argues with any member (moderators immune to effect) about a useless topic. Constantly kills member (more damage if Wormskull). WARNING: MAY KILL HIMSELF AND BE RESSURRECTED AT NEARBY HERO ALTAR!!!

Sorry about the "Wormskull" thing, but I had too much fun thinking of a list.

Level 5
Although My skills are nothing compared with SeaGulls,Here`s a list:
Noobie Post- I get to post a topic about a map in the spells forum,and a 100% chance of either Mecheon or SeaGull to cuss me out,warn me, and virtually slap me int he face.
n00b Aura: Allows noobs around my area to be affected and post even more n00biesh topics/posts then before, 100% to get a mod pissed at the poster.
Post Bad Maps: I have the oppurtunity to post a map I worked on for 3 minutes and I get to be ridiculed by other good/great map makers.
Requesting: I got to request models in the model forum,icon in the icon forum,ect. 100% to get Mecheon pissed,and have me warned.
Well,Thats it.
My Skillz Pwnerz.

Level 6
Kamikazzee said:
Telefragged said:
3. Not very good spells(pretty basic) and sometimes people just feel like scolding me. You can make me -100 if you want. ^_^

You... stole my idea... Why? Why man? Did you really think I'd let you get away with it? Do you know you will have to pay dearly for taking my idea and not asking my permission before using it?

Huh?

Level 11
Telefragged said:
I don't think I've seen anyone angry at you yet...

I already have... But of course just people breaking the rules. When some of them were warned, they either PMd me or commented me on the forum, in an aggressive way. But who cares? I am a nice guy if they are nice as well but as long as they start breaking the rules, I change as well, only towards them of course.

~Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.