• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your top 3 games? (survey)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Jaret, I suggest you buy Final Fantasy XIII. Your claim will be epically disproved.

Oh, come on. That game sucks compared to Zelda or I dunno.
I ONLY play old games, not the "better" ones you all claim. I hate Japano-RPGs.
LOOK AT GAMESPOT! LOOK WHAT LEGEND OF ZELDA has to offer:
http://www.gamespot.com/n64/adventure/legendofzeldaoot/index.html?tag=result;title;0

Look what FF XIII has to offer:
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/finalfantasy13/index.html?tag=result;title;0

Think before posting something like that. AND, TO MENTION, I don't say this just to argue with someone... You may like the new games, I don't. IT'S YOUR OPINION, THIS IS MY OPINION. THE GAME FF XIII IS GREAT TOO, but still I stick to SNES and N64!

What is MDK2?

MDK2 Is one of the best games ever (For me).
It's a little futuristic game with aliens. I love it because of it's great sense of humor, and great gameplay. Unfortunately, a little short and a little easy. It's a game for everyone:
For the ones that play with stealth and speed (Kurt)
For the ones that go into a fight without any tactics and Mindless (Max)
For the ones that use their brain instead of using the muscles (Doctor)
The name is pronounced, i think, Max Doctor Kurt 2, or Murder Death Kill 2. I know it's the second one, but who cares? I love the game!

Level 13
This is bugged and says tleno had the last post.

Therefore I am posting to de-bug it, since clicking this thread multiple times to see the new post is getting on my nerves.

Level 3
Warcraft III, Because of the nearly endless capabilities of the Editor. Great campaign too.

Call of Duty : United Offensive, because...well, its just an awesome game! Plus all the great memories i have from it. When the first call of duty came out, it revolutionized the fps industry, so when i got it i was like "Wow...this game is fricken AWESOME!". You wont believe how much i've played this and how awesome it was at the time.

Tetris, because its just a classic. I can never get enough of tetris, whenever i feel bored, i turn on some Judas Priest and play tetris. Its the perfect arcade game.

Level 25
First Character: Kurt: Janitor with an advanced space suit that have a sniper and weird parachute
Second Character: Max: Robot-dog with 4 arms and a Cigar, 4 shotguns ftw
Third Character: Docotr: the head, a scientist that created the suit and the dog
his weapon: Atomic toaster

The game is Original and full of lolz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76LU-C8m6YM
Example

edit: fixed mistakes D:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.