• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your Political Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
So by almost all you mean less than 75% isn't that bordering on half?

Because almost all would simply be the upper quartile 75%-100%. 75% being the lowest if you hadn't figured that out

Generally you should use as tank said 90-100 % .

As that is almost all. But "Almost" is debtable. So the minimum i would every think would be allowed for that statement is 75% as below 75% it becomes almost half. If you get my drift

Level 14
Here is my prophecy:

99.9999% of the human population is useless biomass, robots have taken over all the physical work and maintain enormous asteroid mining sites and space stations, an empire which automatically grows itself. Those few who had enough money to buy themselves enhancements (cybernetic or genetic, or maybe even connect themselves to a supercomputer?) at the critical moment became super-humans who can match the intelligence of the machine. Those people, who once were heads of multinational corporations, the world now lies in their hands, for they control the machine, the system. The fate of the world is up to them, do they want to play good guardians and take care of the population like it was a child? Or have they decided humans are now useless to them, and massacre the rest of the man kind?

TL;DR: If you don't have money for a robot army, you are fucked.

Last edited:
Level 18
Here is my prophecy:

99.9999% of the human population is useless biomass, robots have taken over all the physical work and maintain enormous asteroid mining sites and space stations, an empire which automatically grows itself. Those few who had enough money to buy themselves enhancements (cybernetic or genetic, or maybe even connect themselves to a supercomputer?) at the critical moment became super-humans who can match the intelligence of the machine. Those people, who once were heads of multinational corporations, the world now lies in their hands, for they control the machine, the system. The fate of the world is up to them, do they want to play good guardians and take care of the population like it was a child? Or have they decided humans are now useless to them, and massacre the rest of the man kind?

TL;DR: If you don't have money for a robot army, you are fucked.

This aint my world but i muse tank corporal will take care of it.

Level 17
This aint my world but i muse tank corporal will take care of it.

There is no typo that is how you wrote it. -- Generally hitting the quote button = 100% correct quote. So fail

Level 4
I was bored an' I took the test again...
pcgraphpng.php

I'm a communist! Somebody kill me please.

The communism you're thinking of is probably the soviet communism, you know the state-enforced one which'd require you to be authoritarian as well as left-wing, don't know why you'd want to say "kill me please" because that standing is based on what /you/ think is right and wrong, and if you don't think what you think as right and wrong is correct, then you become a living contradiction.

That makes you evil and an abomination for standing for everything i'm against.

Try being polite, not being so makes your own opinion seem less valid to those who don't agree with it because you're an example of people who believe in what you believe, give a negative portayal and people won't want to be on the same side as you.

Level 4
Well, authoritarianism is a system that cannot work 'cause human nature excludes giving big amount of power to a small group of people.

Well actually trollman is the true evil abomination, since his results are on the authoritarian side of the spectrum.

I fully agree with ya.

An' one thing - I took the test and answered it with my answers. I tried to make it real, not libertarian left.

And if you didn't, what's so bad about that?

Well, nothing. I was just kidding 'cause I think that Anarcho - Communism isn't a bad thing.

The communism you're thinking of is probably the soviet communism

I know what does communism means. I don't think that there is something like soviet communism at all, 'cause in USSR there were NO communism at all.
I was kidding and I think that AnarchoCommunism isn't a bad thing, and actually is a good system.

Level 18
Well i awnsered positivly to questions like "its ok to invade other countries if we're out of oil" and they put me in that corner, seriously these are the types of people that would eat poo if they're payed to do so

Level 17
Shockwaver the USSR Communism was known as Stalinism - It was different in Marxism in a very great way however doesn't make Russia non communist as it was.

Also Authoritarianism is fine. to a degree. The opposite of this would be America and that's not a nice path to go down. Since the USA is just a decadent barbarian state.
I.E Its countries run of military spoils such as ME oil and its technology was basically stolen from Germany and japan. The spoils have lasted almost up to president day, and now you can see how the US has started to decline.
Still it will be a strong as it funds ME countries against one another with weapons, just not as strong as it was with the boost created from 2 world wars.
Since the Middle eastern are no way as economically powerful as those involved in WW1 and 2

Also trolman im a Left Authoritarian too xD just not as extreme. MR I wanna blow shit up wit robots

Status
Not open for further replies.