1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Your OP class list

Discussion in 'Hearthstone' started by Deleted member 219079, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Hmm, little changes to my list.

1. Mage; the best hero power in the game, mana wyrm synchronizes well with the big amount of spells.
    2. Warrior; they seem to have counter to so many things. +Give your hero +4 damage will make 3 damage weapon into 7 damage power house.
    3. Hunter; uth hasn't been removed yet? Also savannah highmane; WHAT THE F***?!

I play Warrior, Druid, Warlock and Paladin.

2. Meticulous

Meticulous

Resources:
    Resources:
    ATM I really hate control Warriors mindlessly slapping legendaries on the field until the inevitable victory. Armorsmith + Pyromancer + Whirlwind is such a disgusting combo you can't flood the board to try and rush them down early, and then they're sitting on like 20 armor to kill anything big with shield slam. The best you can hope for is getting them low enough they're forced to use Alexstrasza to heal instead of nuke you for 15.

For aggro decks I actually have the most trouble with Paladins right now. Divine Favor basically lets them do what aggro warlocks can do without losing health or expending 2 mana every turn, their hero power lets them slap a minion on the field without costing a card which lets them fill in their mana usage later on when their hand starts to empty and synergizes with all of the buffing minions present in a zoo deck (and knife juggler of course) and their class minions are extremely strong and low-cost.

3. Tomek320

Tomek320

Resources:
    Resources:
    Druid OP deck

Well I started to play heartstone week ago , I started to play Druid class first and overall I think that druids are far better than any class (excluding priests). When I go play ranked I win against hunter , shaman,rouge 95% times , warriors,warlocks and paladins 80% , other druids 99% times , for mage its hard but I try to lure his polimorphs on my weaker minions so my win chance against mages is now 50-55% and for priest I put 2 silence minions in my deck but still I depend on luck since I focus on destroying minions first so he can't raise their stats so drastically or if he do double up his HP and convert to attack just put silence minion and he spent his 3 or 4 cards for nothing but still druid can't really outmatch priest so he's heavy Dependant on luck , I have 30-35% win rate with my deck against priest. Well druid deck is brilliant for legendary cards utility (ones that do something when card is played) , I have only one legendary card in my deck but I have really great combs within my deck. I started ranked 3 days ago and so far got to 16 division (as I told couse I win against almost everyone so I get wining streak bonus that is often interrupted by priests and sometimes mages).btw I'm lvl 30druid now if you think its important...

4. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I think druids are fairly good, but far from OP which rating do you got with that win rate?

5. Talavaj

Talavaj

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Your opinions will change depending on what the current meta for your rank is. As you go up the ladder you will see more and more of the good constructed decks while some that were giving you a hard time before simply disappeared.
    Ironically though, Priests are often considered the weakest class by far followed by Paladin and Mage while Warlock, Hunter, Druid and Warrior (in that order) are consistently ranked on top of the ladder.

All in all I do think Druid is a strong deck, though a lot of his cards are somewhat cost inefficient but often give you a flexibility option. They have a range of decent buffs and excellent AOE buffs and even unique things like Soul of the Forest and Force of Nature.
    The only real problem with Druid is that he can't remove big threats having little to no useful strong removal, he does however have useful silence in form of the Keeper.

That being said, it is more about the specific deck than it is about the class. I personally run a Mid-game control hunter (since way before it was cool) and also have a seemingly high win ratio but a good control Priest deck can have just as high win ratio despite it is generally considered to be a weak class.
    In the end it still all comes down to luck.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  6. Tomek320

Tomek320

Resources:
    Resources:
    well I will printscreen my deck ASAP but for now I give you one combo : Illidan , Innervate , Innervate , Moonfire , Soul of the forest ... its 5 (+5) minnions for only 6 mana cristals (its ideal draw but anyway sometimes i manage to pull off something similarly) and often i combine Ilidans utility with druid card that give +2 att to all minions and hero for one turn (dont remember the name).

7. Streak

Streak

Resources:
    Resources:
    PRIEST is such op like the light minion do you wanna play?

8. Tomek320

Tomek320

Resources:
    Resources: