• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your most wanted sequels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I think this thread is supposed to be targeted more at sequels that haven't been announced and probably won't be.
There will be another Far Cry, GTA, TES, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, some form of Modern Warfare, and others.

I'd like to see an Uncharted 3, but it's hard to see them making one this generation.

Level 16
TES V will not come for long time...
They're working on TES MMO.
Far Cry 3 is coming.
GTA? I don't care a shit.
Dragon Age, hmm. I believe they'r making a sequel, or a new game.
Mass Effect... Heard third might be coming.
Modern Warfares huh? There's lots of them, but mainly RTS.

What I would really want is a 3D platform game, Like mario, sonic or similiar, turned to 3D platform. No, not a doom engine.
Newest Platform game I know which is coming - would be Spelunky. (Coming to XBLA)

Level 17
I think you missed the point of the post. I was just listing a few examples of games that are repeatedly listed here that are already in development.
Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 3 have already been announced, there is no "might be made" about them. As with GTA V and the TES MMO.

Also, what?
Modern Warfares huh? There's lots of them, but mainly RTS.

Modern Warfare is a sub-series of Call of Duty, they're First Person Shooters. Also there's only two of them currently. I think you're thinking of something else.

What I would really want is a 3D platform game, Like mario, sonic or similiar, turned to 3D platform. No, not a doom engine.
Newest Platform game I know which is coming - would be Spelunky. (Coming to XBLA)

Super Mario Galaxy? Also, I'm pretty sure there are a million and a half 3D Sonic titles.

Level 26
Diablo 3
Theme Hospital 2
Dungeon Keeper 3
Little Big Adventure 3
another Tomb Raider with editor
Serious Sam 3 (a bit less cuddly than Serious Sam 2 please)
Lands of Lore 4
Severance 2
and sequels/continuations to/of some rpg maker games

I am not sure about Warcraft 4, there are many little things that could be fixed, new functions be added but I do not know what great changes Warcraft 4 should bring to justify a sequel except continuing the campaign and maybe new races. The gameplay itself with the fitting graphics seems pretty optimal.

Oh, and there are still two things I am looking for: a good/modern jump&run sidescroller that you can play coop and a current fantasy first person shooter with good gameplay concepts.

Level 6
Sequels... so much sequels wanted:

Warcraft 4
No More Heroes 3
Michigan 2
Half-life 3 with Adrian Shepard :D
Portal 2
Team Fortress 3
Mortal Kombat 9
God of War 4
Heavy Weapons 2
Rise of Nations 2
Mystery Case Files 7
Tekken 7
Silent Hill Shattered Memories 2
CnC Red Alert 4 that is not a fail like CnC4 and doesn't have the anime Empire of the Rising Sun
CnC Generals 2
Quake 5
GoldenEye 2
Day of Defeat 2
Killer Instinct 2

Level 19
Hmm... Mine would be Warcraft IV too:)
As well as some other games like a new World Of Warcraft and erm, maybe Pacman (LOL!) too!

Status
Not open for further replies.