• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your First Days on the Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
submitted a map that i'm really proud of (it was the very first map i made and it was that time i saw what triggers looked like)
then instead of being flamed someone tried to help me and encouraged me to make it better.
that time i was so proud that i even dared to make a thread to be moderated.
then it got rejected beyond reparation.
i don't bear any grudge against Kobas since i knew it sucked anyway.
oh yeah and thanks to .Magnet199.

Why I came here: The reason why I came here is unknown to me now, but by the very first threads of my say, they were due to Terraining. Interesting thing is, if I do not remember wrong, my join date was 2007~ last year, and ~2006 the year before that.

Oh yes, I also were planning to do a First Person TD, where you would've needed to control a Tower in a First Person. A few days/months/years after that, I posted my first Cinematic, which looking after these years, seems rather dull. Even though I seemfully promised to make a sequel to it, I never did a sequel to it.

Apparently, when I posted the TD idea, I also broke a rule which now does not exist; I posted a link to a third party program. ( Visual Custom Kick )

Level 24
I'd like to know how the 'veteran' users of the Hive acted when they first joined the forum. How different they were than they are now.

Take note: Only people that have been on the Hive for about 6 months should have a story like this.

I remember one of my first posts, it was quite idiotic.
At that time, Cracka_J's reply to my post was a thread filled with lots of words that said:
"Warcraft 3 WoW does not have a demo!" Or something like that.
Well, that's all.

Now, I'd like to hear your stories, my fellow Hivers.

Sadly, it doesn't !

My first day at Hive, me saying hello to a bunch of people ( and telling them my plans to conquer the world )

Status
Not open for further replies.