• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your 10 best games ever list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I have already explained why I added those to my list, and just because a huge amount of people play WoW, does that make WoW automatically a good game? No. Heaps of people also listen to shit music, watch reality TV and never read a book, but that doesn't mean that any of those actions are good.

If you think that spending hours on doing literal "Kill X of Y and bring me Z" quests is fun in any way, then yea wow is fun.

You're even more narrow-minded than i first thought. You don't seem to understand that people are different and like different things.

Just because i don't like Counterstrike, Guitar Hero and God of War doesn't mean that i think others are stupid for playing it. I could want to know what they find interesting about it but as long as i don't have to play them.

Level 10
Narrow-minded? Narrow-minded would be if I claimed those games sucked without giving any reason whatsoever. I however pretty damn clearly did give very valid reasons for not liking those games.
It is my freedom to criticize these games, and at least I explained why. And yes, I do think that you are stupid if you pay to "work" WoW.

Level 17
Narrow-minded? Narrow-minded would be if I claimed those games sucked without giving any reason whatsoever. I however pretty damn clearly did give very valid reasons for not liking those games.
It is my freedom to criticize these games, and at least I explained why. And yes, I do think that you are stupid if you pay to "work" WoW.

You gave reasons not to like the games.

You did however not give reasons good enough to say that they are bad.

Level 27
He's 20?

1. Warcraft 3 - Come on man, this never gets boring does it?
2. Call of Duty 4 - One of the best shooters ever made, WaW is just a freaking copy of it!
3. Call of Duty 2 - It was fun for the time being, very fun it seems because my total playing time on xfire is 456 hours.
4. Diablo II - Surely to be replaced by diablo 3 soon, i played the game out for like 3-4 times.
5. GTA IV (PC) - Better than SA in all ways, graphics, freedom, things to do, it rocks.
6. Left 4 Dead - Best and only zombie game that was so addictive fun and not creepy at all!
7. World of Warcraft - It's a very addictive game, but things go to slow for my taste.
8. -
9. -
10. -

Aw what the hell i just fill up place 8 and 9 with

8. Tyrian 2000
9. Duke Nukem 3D

Old school!

Level 12
Hoernchen, your narcisstic attitude is really tiring me out.

Know that your opinion is not the only one which counts, we all are equal here. Just because you believe that World of WarCraft isn't a good game doesn't mean you should spread only your opinion to people. Infact, if World of WarCraft is as terrible as you say it is I doubt it would hold the world record for the most popular MMORPG and be one of the most highly played games in the history of video games.

You need to learn, especially if you're going to criticise anything, that the criticism is of little value, even when compared to a piece of trash and some people will challenge and counter the criticism. People can disregard it without care or take it up, as like the saying goes "One man's trash is another man's treasure".

Level 25
Hoernchen, you are clearly not a gamer. Elder Scrolls is a half-decent series, Sims is clearly designed for a different target audience than you (And you have clearly not had the fun of building up a house and then unleashing fire upon it to watch your little people burn to death, like all people do to the Sims in the end), and WoW...

Look, let's face facts. You obviously just dislike the game. Whatever. However, even so, if you call WoW a pathetic game because of the grinding, then how the hell can you like Guild Wars, which is the EXACT SAME THING IN A DIFFERENT PACKAGING? Is it because you don't have to pay? In which case, why not start criticising Everquest and all those other MMORPGs that were out before WoW dominated the market by being so damn powerful? Or are you trying to be the trendy hipster by making fun of the game which has pretty much dominated the MMO market in unprecedented numbers. I'm pretty sure if it was such a "horrible" game it wouldn't have completely massacred any competition to it like it has

Oh, by the way, they are not the worst games. You want worse games? How's about you actually get some god damn experience in this field and try more games than what's popular? Seriously, what's the oldest game you've ever played, kid?

You want a horrible game, go play ET for the Atari, and Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing. Don't come back to this topic until you play both of them, because you obviously have horrible standards for video games and need a readjustment before you piss off the website just that much more

Oh, and then go play Planescape, Tormet, with a mage character with high wisdom and charisma. If you say you did not like this game then you might as well just give up on gaming in general, because it is one of the most well written games ever produced and by far one of the best around and you are clearly at loggerheads with the opinions of gamers everywhere and don't enjoy what we enjoy

Also play Okami, because that's an awesome game and one of the more unique ones that came out recently, sadly to poor sales despite how damn awesome the game was

Level 5
Warcraft III
Morrowind ...i played this like for ages
Mario Tennis (N64) its so damn fun if you play with 3 other who can play it aswell...
KOTOR (1&2) ....damn ...it was SOOO fun!
Counterstrike CSS & 1.6 ...really fun between other games ...
Tron 2.0 ....lulz ownage
Oblivion ...i played this like for ages aswell ..
Freelancer ....teh best space game ever...
Dawn of War ...
WoW ...have only played it on an instant 70 private PVP server ...that was really fun ...blizzard of course is not that fun ..who wants to waste his real life ?
Age of Wonders 2 ....was fun

Level 5
1: The classic Doom games (Doom and Doom II)
2: Call of Duty: World At War
3: Battlefield: Bad Company
4: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
5: Motorstorm
6: Guitar Hero: World Tour
7: Grand Theft Auto: IV
8: Tony Hawks Underground
9: Driv3r
10: Tony Hawks Underground 2
10:

Level 12
1) TFT - no needs explain
2) Unreal 3 & 1 - best FPS in my opinion, just holyshit!
3) Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - most realistic RPG, but hero is very weak lol
4) Stronghold Crusader - most realistic strategy game in my opinion, cool!
5) Diablo 2 - unforgetable RPG, but unfortunately I couldn't beat it never lol
6) GTA Vice City - I think it's better than San Andreas, how can I forget the hours passed with this game :D
7) Soul Calibur 3 - just epic.. sounds and ost are awesome too..
8) Silent Hill Origins - the hell gates opens on the PS2 lol just the name depressing me
9) Warcraft 2 - lol, my first game :D
10)...

Level 11
You're right, Vice City is my favourite GTA too ^_^ And Unreal was amazing, one of the greatest FPS, truly. And the soundtrack was just AWESOME. When you exit the ship and hear the Dusk Horizon soundtrack -> pure ownage <3.

HeavensAnglcloud

H

HeavensAnglcloud

The Sims

Dude what are you talking about the sims is the best game of all time lol jk

Level 7
1. Ed Hunter
2. First 3 Doom Games
3. Call of Duty 5 (due to Zombies of course!)
4. Left 4 Dead (I almost 1shot killed the witch!)
5. Team Fortress 2 (PC Version PWNS)
6. Combat Arms (need to make a zombie version of it...)
7. Call of Duty 4 (No one ever plays Zombie Mod :[ )
8. Call of Duty 3 (even if I could never get past level 1...)
9. Warcraft III
10. Super Mario! (For SUPER Nintendo!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.