1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Yet another problem with submitting models......

Discussion in 'Modeling & Animation' started by Afronight_76, Mar 27, 2005.

1. Afronight_76

Afronight_76

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    yes i know, sounds like everybody else's thread here, but i need help nonetheless. i just recently finished an MDLedit/geomerge/reskin based on a concept art that wormskull submitted at wc3c. i tested it in game and it worked fine(except for the death animation, but i cant really fix that). when i tried submitting it, it said that no skin files were attached so i coudlnt really fully submit the model without the skin file. i tried anyways, but nothing happened. i rechecked the model in case i did something wrong with the pathing, and i'm pretty sure that everything looked okay there. could someone help me?

2. DeadDogNoGoWoof

DeadDogNoGoWoof

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    wow. that is odd. I have a few ideas, but first, 1. were you using custom or in-game skins?
    2. it could be a problem with your mdx. what program do you use; or is there any converting involved?

again I have a few ideas as to what might be wrong but I don't want to be hilariously wrong.

3. Afronight_76

Afronight_76

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    no, i dont think that any of those problems could have occurred since i basically used the same techniques when making my saikann model. oh and just in case this is important, i based this model off of mal'furion.

4. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    The reason is the ' in Mal'Furion

Basicaly, you need to get rid of it. I had a simular problem with my Peryton