• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Yet another abilities question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
1) I created a basic locust swarm spell, its called roar of the dragon. When the dragon attacks, it casts a "cluster rockets" spell every 6 seconds. Now the problem is that after it casts the rocket it doesnt continue moving like how its supposed to be in a normal locust swarm,instead it stays there motionless, not even attacking. And yes i added locust to the dragon. So how do i fix this???

2)How do i remove the fade time for invisibility potion??

3)How to change the stun buff of statis trap w/o changing the original stunned(paused) buff?

Level 6
there is a "transition time" property for sorceress invis (which can be made into item ability as well (athough it would be targeted) ) but not for potion invis

there is a gameplay constant called "unit visibility change rate" but i'm not sure if that's what you want...

or you can always have a dummy cast sorc invis...

Status
Not open for further replies.