1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

WyvernRider.blp

Submitted by FrIkY
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
New Mag'har Orc, Wyvern Knight! (fancy name :p) It's worth like 2 skins, in 2 ways:
1. It replaces 2 units (Wind Rider and Wyvern (Riderless)
2. It's 512x256 ...
So I had to work hard today... there's also one sad thing... my B...Bamboo...Bam... Bamboo one... is... "dead".... *cries*... it's broken T_T
A minute of silence for my good friend and assistent, Bamboo One - the Graphic Tablet
Ok, back to reality... There are no CnP-s, but there are some parts that are recolored.
I would like to hear some comments and critics, how to improve my skin! ^^

Note! Red parts on the skin (right picture) are not, I repeat, NOT Team Color! Team Color areas are on his saddle and Wyvern's Wings.

You may edit this skin, but only with my permission! Do not distribute or upload this skin to any other site! Give credits if you're using it in your map/campaign! ^^

Keywords:
Orc, Wind, Rider, Wyvern, Dragon, Wings, Wing, Fly, to, the, sky, Spear, Lance, Thrower, Green, Brown, Red, Maghar, Mag'har, Outland, Nagrand, Hellfir
Contents

Mag'har Orc, Wyvern Knight (Texture)

Reviews
23:52, 26th Jan 2009 THE_END: Awesome, very nice. Just make all these damn Orcs into a pack please
  1. FrIkY

FrIkY

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Also... I think this is the first Wind Rider skin, submitted on Hive! :D

2. Nevermore

Nevermore

Resources:
    Resources:
    Really? That's actually... surprising...

3. Someguy19

Someguy19

Resources:
    Resources:
    Still waiting on that good 'ol peon.

4. Alagremm

Alagremm

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I have some ideas here:
    You can make a beastmaster skin to make him more... mag'har.
    A Far Seer skin would be great.

And maybe Thrall or Hellscream skin.

5. JokeMaster

JokeMaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah you should really make some heroes skins a Farseer and a blade master would be great!!

6. Kael Theron

Kael Theron

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Just one thing. Beastmaster is MOK'NATHAL not MAG"HAR. It's half orc half OGRE, while mag'har is a race of uncorrupted orcs. However I guess it could be modified into mag'har but I prefer to see heroes like mag'har Grom or Drek'thar (Far Seer) than mag'har beastmaster. I guess Friky has a good idea for the race so that it will be cool project :cool:

7. Luckerguy

Luckerguy

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    That is pretty nice.
    If i would do anything with orcs in my map i would use these skins.

Good job,

Keep up the good work mate

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  8. Alagremm

Alagremm

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I know that beasmasters are moknathal, im just saying that a skin for beastmasters what will make them look like maghar would be great.

9. Someguy19

Someguy19

Resources:
    Resources:
    I believe the center of attention should be a badass Mag'har peon, not some panzy beastmaster.

10. Headen

Headen

Resources:
    Resources:
    No clue what Maghar is but this could be used as an epic flying mount for WoW maps. looks kinda similar to the horde one.

11. saphiree

saphiree

Resources:
    Resources:
    dude. it can be that in WoW the mag'har orcs ally with the horde. BUT! wow is a fucked game when it comes to the warcraft history. many things are directly WRONG in WoW.
    it can be its good game (some say) but its FUCKEd history.

12. SILLYbear

SILLYbear

Resources:
    Resources:
    follow the quote to source to c including reference pictures of mok'nathal in WoW

13. Thing_I

Thing_I

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    pretty good!!