• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WWII Tank1

World War II tank (T-34)

Give credit to Illidan(evil)x if you are using this in your map.

Do not distribute or modify this model without permission

Keywords:
t-34 tank
Contents

WWII Tank1 (Model)

Level 3
Hi, I'm an LTVFTP (Long Time Visitor First Time Poster). Anyways, I've seen several of your models Illidan, and they were pretty good, but I do have to say this isn't the best one of all your models. I'll list the flaws:

1. T-34s don't have two rows of roadwheels. They use something called the Christie suspension (look that up)

2. Gun is a bit bigger than that.

3. Turret is smaller than that.

If you can improve on it, I will give you 5 stars. For now it stands at 2.5 stars

Level 4
All good, only flaw i can rearly notice is the 2 rows of roadwheels, where the T-34 only has 1 row, along with almost all of the tanks from WW2. Other than that, nice model :D

AE-

AE-

Level 1
nice model man and it was the first one i ever dl.....but im having trouble dl some of your other great tanks.... i think its with the paths... :!: :?: :!: :?:

Level 2
This is excellent but i have a request? can you please make a Panzer? the entire includding the panzer 5 (i beleive its called the tiger) and the tiger please?
This is excellent but i cant use it in my map seeing as its a russian tank... but it is outstanding quality and the suspension system is displayed ok for a WCIII model!

Level 8
AllStarZ, its not classic russian T-34, its an old version that is called "T-34/76" with gun 76mm. It was at start of WW2, and that about you tell us was after "76"th.
But of course there are no two rows of roadwheels.
t-34_76_2.jpg

Learn some god damn history kid! T-34/76 is the normal T-34. Most people know it by T-34 but its full name is the T-34/76, there is also a T-34/85. And this model looks nothing like either, very poor indeed. The paint job is horrible. Make it olive green please. Google Forgotten Hope, and look at pictures of the tanks on their website.

Level 11
Learn some god damn history kid! T-34/76 is the normal T-34. Most people know it by T-34 but its full name is the T-34/76, there is also a T-34/85. And this model looks nothing like either, very poor indeed. The paint job is horrible. Make it olive green please. Google Forgotten Hope, and look at pictures of the tanks on their website.

If T-34 was made after 1974 year, then how did it take part in World War II? Which was 1938-1945 ninth may?

Maybe it's named T-34 because it was made in year of 1934?

Level 8
/74 and/85 have nothing to do with the year idiot. I haven't a clue as to why it was 74 and 85 but thats what it is. T-34/74 entered service in mid 1941, T-34/85 entered service in Early 1943 I believe.