1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

WW3: Nuclear Sunrise v1.34

Submitted by Ham Ham
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Wellcome to World War 3 Nuclear Sunrise, the most well-succeded attemp to bring a real-life war simulator into Warcraft 3. With over 26.000 downloads over the world*, this map brings to you all the tension of a global-scaled conflict in a possible reality not far from ours.
*The Hive and Epic War downloads.

Game Features:

- Over 110 real tanks, aircraft, and naval units with realistic models. Each tank/aircraft has a real fully detailed information about it. On every game version, new units are avaliable.
- Over 100 countries avaliable to be captured/destroyed.
- Epic battles.
- Reallistic Air Combat.
- Nuke your enemies!
- or build Anti-Missile shields towards your nation to prevent it.
- Average AI for computer players that allows begginers to get learn how to play.

Thanks for playing.

Check our hosted forum and discuss, report bugs, give suggestions about this map:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f601/
Thanks the Hive Workshop staff for hosting the forum.

OPEN SOURCE
I'm not a selfish person. Since Blizzard extended the max filesize limit to 8mb, map is no longer protected. You can modify this map as you wish, or use the systems included on this map on a map of yours, but dont forget to give me credits for all systems, and read the comment file explaining the rules of how to edit/republish this map. As long you follow these rules, you don't need to ask me authorization.

Screenshoots

Fuck imageshack! They have deleted my pics! I will upload new ones soon.

Important Note about AI

If you want to play with AI, dont use more than 2 computer players or game will lag like hell (Blame wc3 engine!). That happens because this map has epic battles with hundreds of units on each side, and when an AI orders too many units to advance/move/retreat, game lags, and theres no way to fix it. But I can assure you: If you play on solo against 2 computer players, the game is still funny and can last very long.

Keywords:
World War, Modern Warfare, Nuclear, War
Contents

WW3: Nuclear Sunrise v1.34 (Map)

Reviews
Gilles: No bugs found. The models are very nice, and you did an excellent job on the map of the world!
  1. Tau Empire

Tau Empire

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    IT WOULD BUT snow in Quebec has decline over the years, in 2008 there was 260 cm, 2009 249 cm, 2010 214 cm

2. Hugomath

Hugomath

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's tha global warm lol.

3. Fingolfin

Fingolfin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    In sweden, it's been like;
    2004: 300cm
    2006: 250cm
    2008: 200cm
    2010: OMFG LOOK AT ALL THIS DAMN SNOOOWWW!!"!#%&

4. Tau Empire

Tau Empire

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The source of it is probably someone who farts a lot though :ogre_rage:

5. Tleno

Tleno

Resources:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Cattles and McDonalds customers, two most fartozaurical things in universe.

Well, I actually doubt in global warming, scinestists did managed to prove that it preiodically gets warmer then colder then warmer then again colder...

6. Tau Empire

Tau Empire

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm still buying a electric car though cause I don't need to pay for gas lol.

7. Darkgamma

Darkgamma

Resources:
    Resources:
    Don't tell me this is dead :p

8. Tleno

Tleno

Resources:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    ham Ham, I remember you said something about making a similar map in Starcraft 2... any news?

9. Darkgamma

Darkgamma

Resources:
    Resources:
    Crap this is dead.

10. brayden430

brayden430

Resources:
    Resources:
    Any one want to restart the project in starcraft 2 and just say its based of this map i can start one i can kinda work in blender to create models and the scripting is c based so i already kind know it

11. Hugomath

Hugomath

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ham ham said he would begin working in a SC2 version when he had a computer. May take long. In addition, he has a life to take care of. lol

12. Tleno

Tleno

Resources:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Well yeah. Plus if you really really want a map like this, you can create one in Starcraft 2 by yourself or edit the unprotected version of current map.

13. Hugomath

Hugomath

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sorry, I meant a better computer in my previous post.

14. Ham Ham

Ham Ham

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Sup guys. Sorry for all this time out.
    I spent all money I earned last year in a Xbox 360 and a 40'' LCD TV, and I got no money left to acquire a better computer for now. Starcraft 2 plays under any 256mb video board, so, I think I can afford money to buy it in no much time... er.. right after I find another job. So, if anybody wants to convert this into a SC2 map, you get my authorization.

I have been out all this time because I moved to Doom editing. I have been developing this map for the last 4 years, and I think I never seen it getting hosted online. It makes me few very unmotivated to continue on this. But I say one thing; this is not dead yet. I can't continue it right now because I have some projects with deadlines in Doom, but Someday, I WILL release a new version of it, with Fingolfin's memory leak bugfixes, and some new stuff.

15. Tleno

Tleno

Resources:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Well... nice to hear you haven't forgotten about us!

16. pomelito123

pomelito123

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yay!

I'm still playing it today... And will wait for the next one.. :D

17. Naman

Naman

Resources:
    Resources:
    I love this map but I found a couple bugs: when engineers lose moral u cant bring them back and you cant repair vehicles that you have upgraded (ex bradley "warhammer")
    hope you update it sometime soon

18. Tleno

Tleno

Resources:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm still thinking about making a SC2 remake myself... of course, I would credit Ham Ham.

19. narosia

narosia

Resources:
    Resources:
    hellow! i am korean player....

HI, how are you ?

i'm your game user in korea who is really enjoying this game.

is there any plan to update your game? if you so , i will recommand some ideas.

first of all , the condition of winning mission should be clear.

for instance , the numbers of cities are 20 makes the player win , or the player loses when the numbers of his cities turns 0.

also , i recommand that the player can gain some small money when he killed opposits or neutro units . it is quite hard and boring to manage the game only with the regular incomes .

and last , this is personal request but i hope you to put my ID and server on intro or loading comments . it will help to spread your game in korea .

20. brayden430

brayden430

Resources:
    Resources:

If you want some help ill be willing to help.