1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

WoW RISK Pandaria .3beta

Submitted by risk_fan2
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
World of Warcraft RISK is a RISK styled map based off the features of World of Warcraft. Different games offer diverse experiences, but it all comes down to working on a system not dissimilar to that of the RISK board game. The main goal is to conquer the enemies bases with units trained by your own bases. Several bases form regions, that fully conquered give money and units.

This map has undergone many changes since 2010 and is still in development. The newest Version is now WoW Risk Pandaria (download above).
New features include: Cataclysm terrain updates, Pandaria, new races, hero balancing, some minor bug fixes and more.

The map has now been taken over by Nickel510 with Priwin's permission.

The map was originally made by Meai and officially continued by Priwin and now Nickel510.
The terrain was taken with permission and edited from Azeroth Wars Legacy Reborn made by Avrion.
Special Thanks to Gex for GMSI.
This map is protected.

Keywords:
wow risk, wow, risk, priwin, bhor, cataclysm, pandaria, nickel510, world of warcraft
Contents

WoW RISK Pandaria .3beta (Map)

Reviews
16:03, 12 Sep, 2008 Rui: Approved. "WoW Risk" is a Warcraft III Risk map which bases itself on the Warcraft lore. It was originally created by Meai and is now being developed by Priwin. You can see my review of good/bad points here.
  1. Evure

Evure

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Hell Yea!!! I was waiting for this to come out <33 keep up the good work! 5/5
    Will play this all day!
    That is cus of the update :p

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  2. nickel510

nickel510

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol awesome :)

I'll update this download while I'm at. This version has all of EK done as well as Kali and the previous changes.

I have a new version with Deepholm, Goblin Isles and Vashj'ir, but I'm waiting to release it until its fully polished off. Just know that it is coming soon-ish :)

Also, not sure if you're aware of this, but Clan BHoR (Brotherhood of Risk) on east realm is the clan that I'm in and helped make and we're a total WoW Risk clan. We have a WoW Risk autohosting bot too called bhor.host.2. If you're really into WoW Risk then you should definetely join the clan, or if you just want to play a game stop by our channel clan bhor on east or just join the autohost. It doesn't really fill early in the day (eastern time) or too late at night, but weekends and afternoons can be pretty good. We got about 100 active people in the clan (anyone inactive for more then 8 days is kicked) but there's always room for WoW Risk lovers :) and joining the clan is the best way to find out when a game of wow risk is about to go down, as we always message everyone in the clan before we start a game.

Happy gaming!

3. IronTaker56

IronTaker56

Resources:
    Resources:
    WoW!!! Cool Map!!! :D

4. akheny

akheny

Resources:
    Resources:
  5. Evure

Evure

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Well yea il join 1 day i hope, if you accept me :p but bleh havent played much on bnet xD i like risks and everything but i never played with anyone :'(

6. nickel510

nickel510

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have just uploaded the official WoW Risk Cataclysm map. It includes all the terrain changes from Cataclysm, 2 new races (worgen, twilight hammer) as well as various smaller updates and fixes. I'll make a changelog when I'm able.

This map is currently being hosted on bhor.host.2 by Clan BHoR (Brotherhood of Risk) on the East, but the bot also hosts on West and Europe by the same bot. The games do not always fill so if you really enjoy WoW Risk I strongly reccomend joining BHoR since we play WoW Risk quite often.

I hope that everyone who liked Priwins versions will enjoy the changes I have made, and I plan to continue making future updates. If you have any feedback/criticism please just make a post.

Thanks!

7. Darklycan51

Darklycan51

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    nice gonna host it on some other places

8. VasQuezTheGreat

VasQuezTheGreat

Resources:
    Resources:
    Attention WoW RIsk Fans!!

The new autohost bot for this map is now BHoR.Host

Type /whois BHoR.Host to find the current game name

Please play this game and post your feed back here!

This map is alot off fun! Cheers to Priwin and Nickel510

9. ArgentinianUser

ArgentinianUser

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  10. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Awesome map, a high standard risk map.

Fwi if anyone did not hear, the terrain is the Azeroth Wars terrain, and creator of this map was allowed to use it.

I don't know if the uploader is still active, but you must give proper credits to all who have contributed to the map. The description is not the best aswell.

11. Ardenaso

Ardenaso

Resources:
    Resources:
    Would you still update this on Gamerisle?

12. risk_fan2

risk_fan2

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Sure I can do that.

13. Ardenaso

Ardenaso

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nickel also uploaded this here but too bad it didn't receive that much attention, maybe you could revive it? Don't worry, I have faith in you.

14. Zaramorus

Zaramorus

Resources:
    Resources:
    Really cool, too bad there i no AI. Also you should add Broken Isles.

15. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Love the Pandaria update, it helped bring activeness to this map on Battle.net a few weeks ago :thumbs_up: