• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WOW :) Naga proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
NAGAWOWPROOF.jpg

Level 7
Actually, even before the first beta release you could read about Naga and High Elf as being camp/community related to the game, as well as others (E.g. Harpies and Furbolgs and Forest Trolls etc.) - however some were discarded, and some were added later, I am no longer keeping track of it, search yourself at the unofficial wow site (just search google, can't remember the URL)

... but its a nice naga, a real gem. Maybe he is a hero of the naga's out on his own little adventure, or on his way with a fruit basket to his mistress, Lady Vasjh! But then he would have to cross the giant sea-weed forest, were the giant Hydra lurks. And the hydra would go all: "Oh, where are you going, mr. Naga?" and Naga Hero would reply: "I'm off to see my mistress Vasjh - she's ill and lives all alone in the depths of the ocean!" And the Hydra would then - with great bouyancy - scoopadive to the deep depths off the ocean, and find Lady Vasjh and eat her in three pieces. Then mr.Naga would knock on the door to Vasjh's spawning pit, but it would be mr.Hydra whom opened the door, and then mr.Naga would be eaten in three pieces too. Then a Dragon Turtle called Leonardo, would appear on the scene, and be all like: "EY! Ye ate me' misstress!" and slice open the hydra, and out pops six pieces of meat, three belonging to Vasjh, and three to mr.Naga, and Leonardo would be so sad of not being able to help his mistress, that he commits suicide, and so... everybody loses... and the morale is! Don't do drugs!

I may have gotten a little off topic on that one :p

Status
Not open for further replies.