• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW is so boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Lol... after reaching with any character to level 10 in WoW I just stop playing and probably make a different character...

It's really boring because you take a lot of time just to level up...
A lot of harddy quests...
A lot of things that will mess you up...
All arround the street to other city will appear monsters attacking you...

I think that WoW is a bit boring... I Prefer Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne

Level 36
Well, Wrath is out and millions of people around the globe are presently hardcoring their way to 80.

The game is totally broken, but with the Wrath fixes should also come the gameplay fixes. I don't play the game anymore, so I don't really care, but none the less.

PS Gilles is right.

Level 3
Thinking wow is lame at lvl10 mean ur dumb cause there no game will be fun ur low lvl so y dont u go beg u mum for 1 more month of Wow try and get to somewhere near 70 and u will see the fun.
U been stuck in a lousy barren where everything is weak of course nothing is fun try getting more lvl and get out of that dumb well b4 saying a game is lame.
If u cant afford to play the official try playing private

Lissen BOY you beter keep my mom out of this. and besides i quit at 70 and the game is still the same so my opinion is still the same.

Level 12
Private servers are being shut down, Blizz is making them shut them down or get sued, and these would be the top private servers

Level 5
Private servers are being shut down, Blizz is making them shut them down or get sued, and these would be the top private servers

That explains why the *BLEEP* server is disconnected so often nowadays... Or the owners of the server is just so sick and tired of updating and such that they don't give a damn anymore.

Level 1
You are all idiots,it doesnt depend on the game,it depends on the person,this shithead who started this questions only managed to get to lvl 10 and got bored.I mean really how can someone who got only to lvl 10 judge the game,you people just dont have imagination.Wow is great game,better than most shit ive played,sometime it is boring but there are lots of quests were you really need to use your brain.My guild has 240 members we attack horde all the time have drinkin parties,naked parties etc.in blue recluse every sunday and i think it is definately one of best games.And if you people cant have fun with this then screw you.This is my opinion.

Level 17
You are all idiots,it doesnt depend on the game,it depends on the person,this shithead who started this questions only managed to get to lvl 10 and got bored.I mean really how can someone who got only to lvl 10 judge the game,you people just dont have imagination.Wow is great game,better than most shit ive played,sometime it is boring but there are lots of quests were you really need to use your brain.My guild has 240 members we attack horde all the time have drinkin parties,naked parties etc.in blue recluse every sunday and i think it is definately one of best games.And if you people cant have fun with this then screw you.This is my opinion.
No need to tell that people are idiots only because they don't like this game.

Level 5
I say, you didn't miss a thing.
It's boring as hell for low-level characters, who's not playing with some friends for motivation I guess.

You have to spend a life-time to get your character to a higher level, and then (once there) perhaps you might get a smile on your face.

Yeeees isn't it just B-E-A-UTIFUL? And then one sunny day, when the birds are singing and you feel like the world is finally at your side, dear old Blizzard releases a new expansion and suddenly you are categorized as a n00b again, and you finally realize that all your hard work was in vain.

Thank God I never fell into that trap (quit playing after lvl 19).

Level 12
LOL Nice vid

Seriously though, everybody constantly says to me, "It's fun once you get to level 70"

WTF KINDOF BS RESPONSE IS THAT!?!?!?!? Starcraft was fun as soon as you started playing it minus the 1st like minute of each match. Warcraft 3 is the same. You mean you have to play for a month or two before you can even START to enjoy what you paid for? Oh and it's not like you can ever find any friends to play with since everybody who wants to play the game already is, and they have level 75+ characters and don't feel like starting a new character and grinding him with you.

Personally, I'd rather get a brand new game every 5 months (5 x $12 = 60 which is average for game) then play this dumb slow piece of shit. The only reason this game is good is so it can sucker retards into playing it therefore giving Blizzard more money so they can do better on their other projects.

Have fun killing 1,000 monsters just to gain 1 level.

Level 5
Dreadnought[dA];963035 said:
LOL Nice vid

Seriously though, everybody constantly says to me, "It's fun once you get to level 70"

WTF KINDOF BS RESPONSE IS THAT!?!?!?!? Starcraft was fun as soon as you started playing it minus the 1st like minute of each match. Warcraft 3 is the same. You mean you have to play for a month or two before you can even START to enjoy what you paid for?

Just imagine playing a melee map for two months...

Level 8
come on... We all have to admit the first levels are boring as hell!
But when you reach the level of 20-25 it realy gets fun. You yust have to go and ask some help and interact whit other players. try joining an instance group maybe a Battle ground! if you yust go and grind from biggining to end ye its boring ass hell... but if you do quests it goes lot faster leveling and then grinding is somewhat fun sometimes. if you grindf all the time you wil get like "freaky"... :/ wy people say its most fun at highest level well its because you ahve so much options forinstances battlegrounds. you make (internet) frends. if you are an associal constant grinding always wining dipshit ye then wow is boring. but when you interact whit other players its veary fun ^^.

Level 10
come on... We all have to admit the first levels are boring as hell!
But when you reach the level of 20-25 it realy gets fun. You yust have to go and ask some help and interact whit other players. try joining an instance group maybe a Battle ground! if you yust go and grind from biggining to end ye its boring ass hell... but if you do quests it goes lot faster leveling and then grinding is somewhat fun sometimes. if you grindf all the time you wil get like "freaky"... :/ wy people say its most fun at highest level well its because you ahve so much options forinstances battlegrounds. you make (internet) frends. if you are an associal constant grinding always wining dipshit ye then wow is boring. but when you interact whit other players its veary fun ^^.
I find it alot of fun around lvs 60+. But for lvs 1-59, I just like to kill myself any way possible. Buy some pots (swim speed and a water incubator (breathing under water). Go to the edge of Darkshore, and swim like hell. Its really funny and scary to go as deep as u can. Its just a huge dropoff cliff, but its funny as hell when u keep going farther down. I've always wondered if u can get a clan to do this have. So theirs like 50 floating corpses really deep down XD

Level 3
I totally agree. I have played this game from level 1 to level 60. It was the same shit from the beginning to end: killing enemies brainlessly.

You have not missed anything. Like I said: it is same shit from beginning to end. Only fun what I see in this game is to go team speak with friends and complete some instances.

If you ever did Molten Core, BWL, or Naxx, you'd see the game in a totally different light. Sure I agree leveling was a bitch >.> but it was well worth it and at the time you posted your comment TBC was out, which changed pretty much everything, some for better some for worse.

But it's not everyone's cup of tea. Personally if someone likes DotA's or other hero games they might like WoW better for PvP because it's the same thing but on a bigger scale and more micro/macro management.

Level 3

If only it was true maybe normal servers would become more populated... Unfortunately Blizzard can't do this for multiple reasons (Economically / Practically) but it doesn't bother me that they can't.

People who play on private servers have a totally different play style than people who play live. Live is much more social, and more rewarding (One-shotting Yogg-Saron isn't rewarding, 25 man killing him is)

Level 6
WoW has become too wrecked because of whiny wimps who keep getting killed because they're total morons. "I got killed by a dwarf death knight. Wah wah wah." Just get over it, don't ruin the game for other people. Seriously, it's like some people are just born with defective brains or something. I'm not talking about rhetards or psychos, I'm talking about people who act like they're still three years old. There are exactly two reasons why I might want to go back to playing WoW; the elwynn forest general chat and the new expansion that's probably going to be here in about 3 years.

I was actually surprised when I found out they had made a statue of general turalyon in Stormwind. And to think, that is the highlight of the lore in WoW. That is downright pathetic. If some of the people who made Warcraft I or Wacraft II retired or were forced to retire and are still alive, they need to get them back. Some good ol' Warcraft veterans could really straighten out the new recruits.

Level 11
I remember leveling up my lock, It was seriously the funnest thing for me. The first person you level up is prolly the most fun you'll have leveling up. I sucked at leveling, and I did all the dungeons I possibly could. Though even at the level cap, it is kind of a grind, but the social aspect is very interesting. For those of you people from the vanilla WoW, there are pre-bc raiding guilds out there. I am in one myself on my level 60, (Uldum) and there are a lot of others on other server (I found one that did AQ40).

Level 8
go buy it from a video game store that doesn't sell pirated games, also buy a game card and you can play

Level 16
Seas =)

I remember the WoW release =) - this was a day full of milk and honey for me and this was the best time on and with WoW. Since this time I played my Undead Mage =). Before Burning Crusade comes out the game was really cool.

But after BC and a couple of useless pachtes and weak every class ( only rogues they still strong =P ) the game gets totally boring. Since this time ( after BC comes out even the noobiest shit items was better as the high stuff from the normal WoW ) I stopped playing.

And look at WoW now ... It's more arena style. And if you are to bad for arena what you do? Farming Farming Farming - spend hours of hours ( and money ) that you still stand at one position, kill the same creep 1000 times for something u need =S

Somehow is WoW and DotA the same. If you started the game short time before and you do an mistake you get flamed - all leave the raid/game - ban - ignore - and so on.

WoW has NO! sense and makes NO! fun to play <-- /vote for: Pac-Man

Level 24
And look at WoW now ... It's more arena style. And if you are to bad for arena what you do? Farming Farming Farming - spend hours of hours ( and money ) that you still stand at one position, kill the same creep 1000 times for something u need =S

Whoa whoa whoa, what the shit man?
THAT is vanilla WoW you are talking about. Nowadays it's just heroic after heroic and you are geared in less than 2 days to raid Icecrown Citadel. I don't even remember when I had to grind by killing hundreds of mobs. It takes absolutely no money to gear up just do like 30 heroics and BAM you are swimming in a pool of epic items. You can even get epic PvP gear by doing heroics for crying out loud.

Also Pac-Man is just grinding too.
Grind those balls forever (that sounds kinky).

Level 6
ok, i remember making my first post in the forum in this thread... and that was a long, LOOOONG time ago. But this thread still lives!

Now, WoW is usually played by people who want to do something constantly. If you're playing dota for a long time (like myself), you've most probably played each and every hero about 20 times minimum (i've played them a lot more, but just for instance). And it gets boring, but since there is always something new (you play with good players, kill roshan at lvl1, kill their fountain late game... or play with a noob techies, tell him to suicide in the towers and it will kill them, he gets mad at you, tell your friend to tell him to press alt+q+q for ultra power, he does it... guess what is next?), so you keep playing until you get absolutely fed up.

Same goes with WoW, except you play it for a longer time (as it takes a lot of time to level up and get 1337 and that's where the fun starts), but eventually, as you make 3 level 70 characters after deleting/selling/whatever 2 level 70 characters, it gets boring. You do the same stuff, if you play it any longer, it just repeats itself (your first character was dps... say, warrior. Then you played a priest healer. Then you thought of playing a mage. Finally you played a tank druid, and then that's it, you just keep playing the same roles, but with different characters which makes you play it a bit longer)

my point?

Both dota and wow are popular games, and yet, both have some kind of a monotony. If you think that's boring, you can't just walk out there, yell out "WOW IS BORING COME PLAY COUNTER STRIKE" and expect everyone to quit wow. Vise versa - if you play wow but hate CS, you can't go to a forum, start an "intelligent" thread saying that "cs is a mindless game, all you do is shoot. come play wow, it is hard, challenging and exciting" and expect to leave the forum without being flamed.

Just, leave WoW to people who like WoW, dota to people who like dota, CS to people who like CS and leave me a pie. And maybe $15.

Level 16
...THAT is vanilla WoW you are talking about....

The vanilla WoW was for me the normal WoW time. No BC no WotLK - no addon. The time where you raid the total laggy molten core - where you be happy about T1 or better T2.

With Burning Crusade all hard farmable items are only junk T_T so the true WoW is gone.

With the arena - I didn't know but as I know blizzard to WoW arena Tournaments so I thought everything is more arena now.

Level 25
The vanilla WoW was for me the normal WoW time. No BC no WotLK - no addon. The time where you raid the total laggy molten core - where you be happy about T1 or better T2.

With Burning Crusade all hard farmable items are only junk T_T so the true WoW is gone.

With the arena - I didn't know but as I know blizzard to WoW arena Tournaments so I thought everything is more arena now.

What do you guys want for a game if nothing is allowed to change?

Level 3
Whoa whoa whoa, what the shit man?
THAT is vanilla WoW you are talking about. Nowadays it's just heroic after heroic and you are geared in less than 2 days to raid Icecrown Citadel. I don't even remember when I had to grind by killing hundreds of mobs. It takes absolutely no money to gear up just do like 30 heroics and BAM you are swimming in a pool of epic items. You can even get epic PvP gear by doing heroics for crying out loud.

Also Pac-Man is just grinding too.
Grind those balls forever (that sounds kinky).

But pac-man takes serious skill

Status
Not open for further replies.