1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Units have been turned into heroes in our latest Icon Contest! Vote for the best icon set at the Icon Contest #18 Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

WoW is so boring

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Jaakko, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cHeRoL

cHeRoL

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Personaly I like WoW very much but I stop playing it since September this year.

2. Blackscar

Blackscar

Resources:
    Resources:
    After playing the game for some time i found it in the beginning intresting, then i let my older brother play it a bit for the first time and he found that the graffices where nice but then later when he started to fight somthing he "asked me, is that it? i just have to click and the char attacks without stoping?" i sayed yes , after the fight and some exploring he sayed "i have to be honest i like a game with more Hack and slace like Diablo 2-3" after that moment something ringed inside of me and i was like.. wtf hes right(!) after that i started to find the game getthing booring and repating itself over and over again. So in conculstion yes i find wow booring also.

Edit:
    -But i still play it but not as muts as i use to though

3. shaow440

shaow440

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thinking wow is lame at lvl10 mean ur dumb cause there no game will be fun ur low lvl so y dont u go beg u mum for 1 more month of Wow try and get to somewhere near 70 and u will see the fun.
    U been stuck in a lousy barren where everything is weak of course nothing is fun try getting more lvl and get out of that dumb well b4 saying a game is lame.
    If u cant afford to play the official try playing private

4. thedeathunterxx

thedeathunterxx

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    lol shadow is rigtht..

but thing is. WOW socially is fun. having to make party with people and explore caves and shit.

but thats at level 10... and it doesn't take that long to get to level 10.

it gets interesting after level 55! cause then you can go to all the FUN raids...
    with 40 people.

thats probably the only thing that makes it fun...

5. PurgeandFire

PurgeandFire

Code Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    I disagree, now it is pretty much at level 70+ when you get to have fun. With the release of Wotlk that is. Not many servers do many pre-BC raids anymore, and it is really tough to find 40 people for a raid nowadays.

I just hope that the Wotlk raids are pretty difficult... I don't want it to be some crap where we can CC every single mob until it is only one tank and spank after another. D=

If not, I hope the pvp is at least pretty interesting. I think WoW will be fun at least for me regardless of what happens... Even though I feel like enh shammies got nerfed. It is just more motivation to find other tactics around classes. =P

6. thedeathunterxx

thedeathunterxx

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    actually i agreee.

i was actually talking about pre - expanison WOW.

but i find that with the release of all the new expanisons,, it is getting pretty boring : /

and most likly, the Raids are gonna get more difficult, ever since SUper mobs were made.

7. HappyTauren

HappyTauren

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    No. I find it boring at 63rd level. Also, I can type, while you can't.

8. Gilles

Gilles

Resources:
    Resources:
    You know you can't actually, don't lie.

9. HappyTauren

HappyTauren

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I only know to type when I'm being a smartass.

10. Gilles

Gilles

Resources:
    Resources:
    Point proven. : )

11. HappyTauren

HappyTauren

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You don't need that "how".

12. Silk060

Silk060

Resources:
    Resources:
    Lol... after reaching with any character to level 10 in WoW I just stop playing and probably make a different character...

It's really boring because you take a lot of time just to level up...
    A lot of harddy quests...
    A lot of things that will mess you up...
    All arround the street to other city will appear monsters attacking you...

I think that WoW is a bit boring... I Prefer Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne

13. Gilles

Gilles

Resources:
    Resources:
    No I guess you don't, but the whole meaning changes if you don't. What you said doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand and it doesn't really makes sense... but anyways....

14. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well, Wrath is out and millions of people around the globe are presently hardcoring their way to 80.

The game is totally broken, but with the Wrath fixes should also come the gameplay fixes. I don't play the game anymore, so I don't really care, but none the less.

PS Gilles is right.

15. Serbianbeast

Serbianbeast

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    6 months after I left wow behind, and now I'm considering to buy expansion to take a look at new stuff. I guess pvp will never be as it was back in pre tbc, before the battlegrounds, where world pvp was the real thing.

16. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    World PVP was non-existant Pre-BC, what are you on about?

17. Gilles

Gilles

Resources:
    Resources:
    Before battlegrounds (patch 1.5 or something) the only PvP was done in the actual world. no objectives, just killing.

18. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Yeah, but it only happened once in a blue moon, was never organized well, and never had any scale.

19. Blackscar

Blackscar

Resources:
    Resources:

Lissen BOY you beter keep my mom out of this. and besides i quit at 70 and the game is still the same so my opinion is still the same.

20. punwisp

punwisp

Resources:
    Resources:
    Private servers are being shut down, Blizz is making them shut them down or get sued, and these would be the top private servers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.