- Boss health now increase for all bosses when you kill a boss depending on what boss is killed and what mode is selected.
- Exp scaling. You gain slightly more exp untill you are level 5, but gain slightly less experience after you are level 5.
- Cost of Life- and Mana Oil increased from 400 to 500.
- Enchantments now have a maximum stack ammount and replenishes over time.
- Added some new boss sounds.
- You now sometimes gets a message telling you the name of the new area you unlocked inside a dungeon.
- The visual effect of Blade of Justice has been changed.
- Hunters Mark now works properly.
- Druids movementspeed increase in catform has been fixed by changing it's former variable to a flat 70 movementspeed bonus.
- Removed the Spell Immunity debuff from Maexxna.
- Dispel is now possible on Disease Cloud and some Poisons.
- Blessing of Protection cd increased from 12 to 16 and Armor given from 1000 to 200.
- Summon Voidwalker and Imp now works correctly.
- You can no longer send resources to other players.
- Replaced UD Rogue model
- Boss abolish magic cooldown increased from 5 to 10 sec.
- Chain Lightning cd reduced from 7 to 6 sec.
- Warlock summons now recieve 75% Int as damage instead of 100%.
- Fixed some bugs with learning some talents.
- Whirlwind now displays a whirlwind effect.
- Added 36 new items. These items are only obtainable in PvE and each has a higher drop chance on a corresponding boss in the dungeons available. These items can be dropped from other bosses in other dungeons aswell, but the drop chance is increased depending on mode for the certain boss that carries it (Solo 0%, Normal 16,6%, Heroic 33,3%, Mythic 50%, Mythic+ 66,6%. These drops are on a separate loot table, meaning you have a higher chance to get drops on higher difficulties from this patch onward.
- New item type "Weapon, Polearm" (for Paladin, Warrior, Druid, Hunter)
- Curse of Agony bug fixed.
- Damage tomes now adds +1 Base Damage instead of +1 Damage.
- Attack speed tomed now work correctly.
- Life- and Mana Oil gold cost increased from 300 to 400.
- Totem of Infliction now has a chance to deal 45-65 damage instead of 75-125.
- Movementspeed have been capped to 522 instead of 400.
- Hotfix for Maexxna mechanics
- The new dungeon Naxxramas has been added.
- Spell block on bosses now scale with mode.
- Imp Immolation damage has been nerfed from 75 to 50.
- The three first bosses in Blackfathom Deeps now gives the same points as one boss when all has been slain. This is due to the dungeon having 7 instead 5 bosses (like the other dungeons).
- Evocation effect no longer stacks.
- Wing clip heal talent works correctly.
- Shadow Strike works again. Hopefully...
- Immolation for imp now works with a flat value.
- Dungeon setup is fixed so you no longer somtimes wont get a second dungeon.
- Hearthstone has a hotkey.
- Hotfix for Pyroblast not working on UD Mage.
- In PvP-mode you now start off with a lvl 5 character. Meaning you are able to spec right away.
- Afk players or players that dont select character before the first battle in PvP-mode will recieve a random character before the first round starts.
- Scorch talent is now fixed and works correctly.
- Reinspected and fixed the lag issues that somehow became revoked with the last patch.
- You can no longer heal enemy undead units with Flash heal and Holy Light.
- Increased the cooldown of Flash Heal and Natures Touch by 1 sec.
- Fan of Knives cooldown reduced by 4 seconds.
- Changed the models and soundques for orc rogue and hunter.
- Mainly hotfix for some spells that got broken due to new leak optimization script usage. This is now fixed, whilst keeping the optimization.
- All talents chosen now display properly in the multiboard.
- The selection of "Game Type" will now be given to another active player if there is no Red player in the game.
- Huge updates to remove leaks, game now runs smothly.
- Bosses have recived more armor and magic resist depending on dif.
- More Boss-abilities scale with dif.
- PvP Arena now scales down hp over time so fights won't last forever.
- Most enchants now cost 1 skill points and some no longer stacks with themselves.
- Boss fight music and sounds have been added.
- Added 28 new spells and 27 new talents (One for each spec).
- Changed some unit models with the help of Maldiran.
- Demoralizing Roar now taunts nearby targets.
- Implosion damage fixed, it also damages allies and your own units now so be careful where you use it.
- Thunderstorm effect changed.
- Bear Form hp scaling now works properly.
- Talent-choices of players are now displeyed on the multiboard.
- Added a stash where you can store items on the ground using "-stash".
- Enchants and potions can now be sold like other items.
- Adjusted dropsrates slightly to ensure an acceptable drop on every boss kill.
- Axes have been slightly buffed.
- Experience earned has been increased by 33%
- Increased the base movementspeed of Warrior, Paladin and Druid in Bear Form by +20 (same as caster classes)
- Added a visual effect to tell if you have Defensive stance active for Paladin and Warrior.
- Added smart item stacking system.
- Lava spawns now despawn on reset or death of Ragnaros.
- Increased the drop rate chance of items for bosses.
- Solo game mode has been made easier. From 50% dmg and hp to 25%.
- Made some fps drop reduction.
- Mortal strike heals 10% instead of 12,5% Max HP heal on use.
- Rapture nw lasts 4 seconds longer an instantly resets itself on first activation.
- Mana Burn reduced from 475% to 275% mana burn/damage.
- Fan of Knives increased damage from 162% to 212% and making it spell crit accordingly.
- Lava Spawns in Molten Core now deals less damage upon dying in a smaller area of effect.
- Increased the cooldown of Hex and Polymorph by 10 sec.
- Consumables can now be sold by destroying them.
- Added enchanting system. You can now enchant any "weapon" or "armor" type item with a variety of 24 different enchants. You can also have multiple enchants on an item at the same time. No disenchants, choose wisely what items to enchant.
- Buffed some "Holy Priest" talents.
- Checkpoints are disabled when a neutral unit walks to close to it.
- Increased the cooldown of many Boss abilities.
- Max level has been increased to 30.
- Human Rogue has been replaced by Human Hunter.
- Remade unit models for: HU Paladin, HU Warrior, NE Warrior, Orc Warlock and UD Warrior.
- All Summoning spells and Enrage now scale of enchants and item bonuses accordingly.
- Added a new Difficulty "Solo" for all you loners out there (Creep 50% Max HP and 50% Damage). No Points earned in this mode.
- Added Tigers Peak Arena for PvP.
- Items are now dropped from characters controlled by players that leave the game.
- Fixed some issues with the picking of characters.
- Added Molten Core dungeon
- The host now choose 1 dungeon to play and get the other one randomized in PvE Mode.
- The host can now select Team settings for PvP (either random- or locked teams)
- Fixed some spell bugs
- Created a Discord server for the map community
- Further reduced Druid lag.
- Added many new self made custom icons
- Added the ability to randomize a character
- Remade the class models of NE hunter and UD priest
- Tweaked and fixed some items and abilities.
- Added a gameplay video
- Fixed Mana tide totem order string
- Remade "Take your cut" ability so it affects the whole party"
- Nerfed Hellfire damage
- Buffed Physichic scream range and cooldown
- Fixed some tooltips and misspellings
- Remade the loading screen text
- Further reduced lag issues by fixing leaks in the mana cost system.
- Fixed some minor bugs and tweaked some items.
- Added some new enhanced models.
- Did some major leak and lag reduction fixing.
- Remade and added mechanics to some of the bosses and dungeons.
- Added a check point system.
- Added castbar- and camera system.
- Remade some of the terrarining and doodad work with hd models.
- Added Off-Hand slot and added 24 new items which can be held in it, usable by all classes. Some of these items affects the effectiveness of spells from a certain magic type.
- Categorized spells after magic schools. (Physical, Arcane, Fire, Frost, Nature, Shadow and Holy).
- Added a Magic School Guide to inform about the various magic schools and its users.
- Added more 2 more rings, 2 more amulets, and 2 more tomes.
- The "-stats" command now also displays your Attack Speed, Movement Speed and Item Value (Value of all items carried in your inventory)
- Adjusted item costs so they are unique to the item.
- Made the invasion a slight bit easier by reducing the spawn rate.
- You now respawn automatically upon dying.
- Changed the PvP-mode to be randomized single player win condition instead of team-based throughout. It fits the online climate better, enabling any ammount of players and changes in players dynamically.
- Fixed some minor bugs and adjusted some things related to the PvP-mode.
- Added a Credits inside the map info
- Changed some minor bugs that was found after launch, probably more to come.