• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wormskull Appreciation Thread omg!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Wormskull wormskull wormskull.

wormskull.gif

Wormskull
Bone Helm

Code:
Defense: 33-36 (varies)
Required Level: 21
Required Strength: 25
Durability: 40

+1 To Necromancer Skill Levels
       +80 Poison Damage Over 8 Seconds
       5% Life Stolen Per Hit
       Poison Resist +25%
       +10 To Mana

(Only Spawns In Patch 1.09 or later)

Yes, that Wormskull got me through some of Mephisto's nastiest minions, I'll tell you that.

Level 13
Childish/pointless thread.
Wormskull is one of the most powerful tier 1 item in d2. tier 2 & 3 are mods & admins.
wormskull.gif

You would only be a punny Darkglow
darkglow.gif

No wait! you're not unique! you're only a common queer, in other words, a Lizard's Ring ( +1-5 to mana bonus )
ring1.gif

Level 23
Wormskull said:
Dragoon said:
leissaK said:
yea I love me too.

If anyone open a topic about wormskull again I am going to request a banning of that pearson.
- That was by ElfWarfare

Uh oh, someones in trouble... :shock:

He was talking about a item in diablo2 :wink:

use common sense plz

No really, I was.

And of course I would be an ARCHON PLATE. >:[

fieldplate.gif

Because, well, you know.

Level 9
If i understood your last post, if i was a rubber ducky i would still do more damage than you ever would (100-100(fear the rubber ducky))

Level 9
OK HOLD IT!!

Everybody, do me a favor and go stuff your face whith pie so i dont have to listen to your incesecant rambelings
Oh, and elfwarfare, that poem needs alot of work

Level 23
aarkshark said:
OK HOLD IT!!

Everybody, do me a favor and go stuff your face whith pie so i dont have to listen to your incesecant rambelings
Oh, and elfwarfare, that poem needs alot of work

Incesecant! Can the incese do it? NO, IT CAN'T! >:[

Keep on talking, and remind me how deliciously superiour I am compared to young runts like yourself.

Mods have a sense of humor. You would do well to follow their lead.

Level 9
And it should, so please let this be locked, this is getting way out of hand (I mean it started off with a shoddy dagger....)
(And archon, stop quoting that line (ok so youve said it once, but it gets annoying real easily))
And by the way, I am myself, I don't need to follow anyones path, I will make my own, even if it has a few poisonus snakes along the way.... (hopefully not the deadly kind)

Level 9
OK anyway, in D2, theres a bug (or there was, i havent updated it yet) that lets you fight that boss at the graveyard over and over again, so i just keep getting lots of exp while doing little (necromacers rule!)

Level 9
It seems DarkShadow is in the off-topic forums right now, probably about to lock this thread......

Or maybe not, only time will tell

Level 9
And so it turned out to be the latter of the two, oh well
It goes to show you, one mans abomination is anothers hero (the two things have no relation to this topic at all, only the (i think this is the word) metaphor has anything to do with this topic)

Level 23
aarkshark said:
And so it turned out to be the latter of the two, oh well
It goes to show you, one mans abomination is anothers hero (the two things have no relation to this topic at all, only the (i think this is the word) metaphor has anything to do with this topic)

Heh. Do explain your logic on that one. Because I think either you're talking out of your ass, or more likely, you misunderstood my intentions.

Level 9
Ok, this is what i meant
Abomination: ElfWarfare wants this topic locked, so, i decided to use "abominaiton" as the way to desciribe it

Hero: This is the one that is WAY off, but it is the opposite of the afore mensioned (sp?) abomination, so i used "hero" since DarkShadow liked the topic, and did not lock it (even though hero is not the proper word for like)

Hopefully thats explaintory enough

aarkshark said:
Ok, this is what i meant
Abomination: ElfWarfare wants this topic locked, so, i decided to use "abominaiton" as the way to desciribe it

Hero: This is the one that is WAY off, but it is the opposite of the afore mensioned (sp?) abomination, so i used "hero" since DarkShadow liked the topic, and did not lock it (even though hero is not the proper word for like)

I didnt say I dont like the topic, I said that you guys got way offtopic and started insulting eacho ther, but if you want, you can continue if you ask me...

Level 23
ElfWarfare said:
aarkshark said:
Ok, this is what i meant

I didnt say I dont like the topic, I said that you guys got way offtopic and started insulting eacho ther, but if you want, you can continue if you ask me...

I daresay I have never insulted someone truly. Or intentionally. Those who feel insulted by my words lack the social skills / empathy to understand that I'm merely fooling around. I am both the king and the jester.

Level 12
You guys are getting really offtopic. And no, the sorceress looks more like she's on pot. Well, it's not up to me to decide, but someday this thread will end.

Status
Not open for further replies.