• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WormsBlademaster

Reactions: deepstrasz
It is wathever you want, use your imagination. all changes are freehand. i need a mdl without flag and ears.Note to newbs: in the screenshot, the blademaster sure looks different, i made from scratch, but with reference of the older ver, and without any forms of cnp, i made the body, his sword, his face, his back, basicly everything you see in the screenshot. only one part was left unchanged, beceause it wasnt nescesarry to change it ( sword's handle )

Keywords:
Blademaster, Changed, Wormskull, Corrupt
Contents

WormsBlademaster (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Looks really good.
Level 5
Luzzu, please go hang your self and after that put a burning stick in your ass.. i hope you will burn in hell. This is absolutely not cnp you fucking nooby gay. Let's check your posts.. oh, they does not exists. Noob.

Level 3
so why is there the blue and green shit? do i need posts to be a non noob? wtf?

oh look 23, ur still a noob too if u go by posts :roll:

it could well not be cnp cus looking at ur skins u know cnp well,

btw i looked ur stats up on bnet on every server, none, guess this is where i call u a noob?

-edit- plus, just cus i registered in sept doesnt mean i didnt view the submissions on this site for a while, iv been here since late july, but didnt see the need to post

Level 3
fine, it has no depth to the skin, the armor looks like its been painted on, the head? disgusting, if u look at the legs there is a sudden light change making them too bright,

now waits for the you never skinned in you life flames,

(oh but i have) but i gave that up years ago,

its funny that you are quick to judge others submissions and as quick to react when i reply as you would, pity you dont act as fast to rate good skins, oh wait uou do, and you rate them bad as usual

Level 9
Luzzu & Mycklern, stop being offensive.
You have both been warned. Continue this discussion in a modest way.
Sidenote: looking up stats on a bnet server is probably the most stupid thing you can do, to evaluate a person. Since this a modding community, not a gaming one.

Level 10
Very Nice. 5/5 (relative to the other skins...)
This skin reads very well (by "reads well" I mean that there is enough contrast and difference in hue of the varying parts of the body that one can differentiate the arm from the upper body from the leg, it's not all just blending together.) My only crit would be that the face a beard seem a little busy, especially the beard. But overall good skin! :D

Level 1
To quote the Fensler Film G.I.Joe PSA's
"Uh.........What the hell?"

Seriously, I can't tell what it's supposed to be. Looks like some sort of black-knight-orc-crossed-with-baked-potato sorta thing. Anyway, this thing looks kinda...wooly? Loss at words for a real description. Not something I'd want defiling my map. 1/5, just for effort

Level 12
Good skin, not great but few are...

Few points;

the forehead wraps a little oddly, and the cheeks are
a little too broad... apart from that the face is
good (colour is a bit odd though)

the forearms are a little too blurry, but otherwise
good.

the feet don't look quite right but difficult to do
better, perhaps curving the plates a little more
might make it look better but :?:

Overall good, I prefer some of your other skins
though... I would like to give 3.5/5 (which I shall
round to 4/5) :)

and no mention of personal issues, that makes a
change... from the other posts at least. :lol:

Level 1
cant say i am to happy about this... after seen ur comment on other works... i though u would be like über pro, but i guessed wrong... the texture is good enough, i dont like the face.. maybe u sould try shade his eye's? like he look more evil, u understand?

-Pikknick-

Level 9
Ok, everybody hates wormskull becuase he is what is known as "blunt" and nobody likes that, because its a slap in the face, but, it has its uses as well, it can make a skin better IF used properly.
4/5 its good, but not awesome

@ Mycklern: So, your saying that if the best skinner on wc3search had no posts he'd be a n00b? If so, your a moron.

Level 3
Very well made..and about the first skin dealy...It may have not been the first skin he posted but it could be the first skin he made. anywho i realy like it 5/5 it has an apealing feel with it but it might be better if it was darker.
@Luzzu I dont see the copy were his armor is painted on his face :/ if you look hard at the pattern there VERY different

Level 3
Everyone is giving wormskull crap due to his reputation on nearly exery skin hes produced. People, PLEASE stop giving these bad ratings because someone who you dislike made it. For example..

falcoknight50: sux 0/1000000000

I would give this a 4.5/5 compared to all the other junk people put on this site.. Grow up you 3 year olds.. Get past your grudges and be fair.

Level 3
all you biznitchs need to stfu about wormskull rating other peoples stuff bad its his own dam opinion and everbody had that right

Level 3
He doesn't vote because hes a critic who helps people in a way. Sure he offends you on most occasions, but nearly most of his posts are hints towards the greater good, if you filter out all the flaming.