1. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Melee Mapping Contest #4: 2v2 - Results are out! Step by to congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're hosting the 15th Mini-Mapping Contest with YouTuber Abelhawk! The contestants are to create a custom map that uses the hidden content within Warcraft 3 or is inspired by any of the many secrets within the game.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 20th iteration of the Terraining Contest is upon us! Join and create exquisite Water Structures for it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Worldmap of Arkain

Discussion in 'The Legends of Arkain Series' started by Shar Dundred, Sep 7, 2018.

1. White Rabbit

White Rabbit

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wohoo! This is awesome! All this time there was a map. Been randomly imagining the geography till the end.

So the demons can access the cold north without passing through the gate of hell? Or there seems to be a way just above the forge of Kostragoth?

Seriously man, if you'll publish your story, I'll buy them all!!!

2. Stillwell

Stillwell

Resources:
    Resources:
    That's really cool. I wonder though - there are the Orders lands? I remember that Order of the Flame is somewhere in Rengar. And the rest would be...?

Well, I guess, technically King of the Night (or whatever he is called) is a parallel universe Lich King. Also, if we try to parallel Lich King || Archlich, I guess we have nothing to worry about)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2018
  3. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Ker'Annoch is the main base of the necromancers and grave wardens of the Guardians of the Grave.
    The Dragon Knights dominate both Ker'Dramos and Ker'Dossar, though the latter is not exclusively their property.
    The Order of the Three Swords, led by the Three Dukes of Angas, has its seat in Castle Angas.
    The Order of the Black Fist hails from the Black Keep, keeping a close eye on Dominion and Demon operations.

4. Stillwell

Stillwell

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks a lot! Btw, that map with respective marks on it would look awesome as the loading screen. Though when I think about it - it can't stay static, right? It would take rewriting for almost every next mission. Must be real pain in a butt.

5. KuraTheKura20033002

KuraTheKura20033002

Resources:
    Resources:
    What are Hot Sands?
    Realm in Demons land?

6. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The Hot Sands are no part of the Demons's land, they are the area south of it.

Its inhabitants are mostly nomads who also sometimes get raided by the Demons,
    but the Demons don't have much interest in that area conquest-wise as long as stronger
    enemies that would give more resistance, like the Human Kingdoms, still exist.

7. KuraTheKura20033002

KuraTheKura20033002

Resources:
    Resources:
    That explain much...

8. ShadowFox555

ShadowFox555

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have a question, what is the size of this continent? Is it the size of Asia? Smaller or Bigger?

9. Championfighter25

Championfighter25

Resources:
    Resources:
    About the size of Europe + Russia.

10. ShadowFox555

ShadowFox555

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh ok.

11. DevZ

DevZ

Resources:
    Resources:
    This was not how i imagined the Arkain world map to be at all, I thought that Lor was the one by the sea, Kerrel being directly north of Lor and Pyrru and Toran somewhere to the southwest of Kerrel, its very good that Shar created an official map, clarifies lots of things, also a pleasure to look at