• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Genesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on a project for a while at Wc3c.
It's called :

World of Genesia

Features :
  • Single player RPG
  • Epic storyline involving several day of game and cinematics and charismatic characters.
  • Epic map with several Town, village, Combat zone
  • Travel across differents lands and discover the secret of the wolrd of Genesia
  • Triggered spells
  • Area combat system
  • Custom Musics (from various others games)
  • Hightly customized gameplay very different from ladder game (still point'n click though)
  • Meet +8 differents characters that will join your party.
  • Custom icons from WoW zomg!!
  • Killing English typos ^^ (I'm french)

Screenshot :
WogNewUI.jpgWogPic9.jpgWogPic-b10.jpgWogPic-b12.jpg
WoGPic-b14.jpgWoGPic-b15.jpgWoGPic-b16.jpgWoGPic-b17.jpg
WoGPic-b18.jpgWogNewUI3.jpg

Developement team :
  • Callahan (me):
    -Project initiator
    -Project director (lol)
    -Map developer (Trigger,Script,Terrain)
    -Story writer (Story, Cinematics ,dialogs)
    -Artist director (Model ,Texture)
    -Character designer
    Well i'm a omni-developer.I do whole developement myself.
  • Captain Griffen :
    -Beta tester
  • Rao Dao Zao :
    -Beta tester
  • zen87 :
    -Beta tester

Credits :
Nasrudin (doodad models)
Ket (doodad models)
xXMorpheusXx (doodad models)

Release date? :
Demo Download link

Last edited:
Level 2
The map looks intresting and it could be quite good but your models just make it look great or awesome or maybe super awesome .. yeah thats it super awesome.

I've completed the prologue ~1 hours game,30 min if you rush.
And Chapter 1 is 90% complete just have to finish the final boss and ending/transition cinematic.
There is 5 chapters not equaly long.Some are shorter, some are longer.
And it's not a campaign but a solo map.

The playable part is 100% complete in some way.Then I make new terrain and new trigger as the storyline progress.

Level 3
Hm looks good some of the hero dude of your model museum...But eh..which other models are you going to use?

(Or do I (we) have to wait to it's release?):hohum:

Level 12
I kind of like the boxes being blue; It reminds me of old school SNES Final Fantasy.

I think it might look better as a solid color, though. It would give a stronger feel to it, if that was the direction you were going for.

Good luck

My avatar?Yea it's a wc3 model I made.
And no you're not allowed to use World of Genesia's model.
And none of them is available for download.
And you're not allowed to extract imports from my map.
And I totaly hate when the first feedback people say when playing my map is 'WHERE CAN I GET YOUR RESSOURCES?!!!!"

Last edited:
Level 8
i found it in the download page xD ... i played and it is rly good , except for the jungle that is rly botherin with the trees , but as you say , thats the challenge of the jungle xD...

Level 31
You can upload your map as a attachment, if the file size is to big to be upload as a attachment. You can upload to any hosting site such as rapidhshare.com

Once you're complete with it, upload it again as a complete sources. Do not worry because we would give a fair judgement over it. Even approve resources doesn't spare from rejection shall it be found to be incomplete or bugged.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Level 4
Me good engriSH!

No, really, I would like to help with the dialogues. I played this map some time before but stopped due to the massive, wanton, chaotic grammatical errors that corrupted the map. :grin:

Just PM me if you accept.

Last edited:
Level 5
The bad english just gave me an idea.

Someone needs to make a Zero-wing map, complete with total engrish, that would be epic win.

I'm gonna have to try this, I actually quite like the interface, reminds me of those old rpg classics that were all kitted out with blue gradient interfaces, never underestimate the power of classic-ness. Ahhh the memories.

Level 4
Actually, the Engrish EncyclopediaDramatica version is more... interesting.

As for the rewriting, I'm doing it and it's going good. I'm near ending Chapter 1. That's between beta-testing a map, college, and life. Plus, I'm writing, rewriting it. I'm making it so that the characters are individuals, not just normal schmucks. And it's not just the dialogues. There are the items, skills, and other stuffs. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.