• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Of Darjis Roleplay Part Two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Examining the strange party, he noticed a pattern in their movement, they were on to him, " Just go ahead and meet them!" he thought, "But then again, what about that creature that attacked me before?", they didnt resemble it one bit, but he was still cautious, he slowly left the sanctity of the forest's edge, not making any sudden movements, as to not appear a threat in the surface dweller's eyes....

Level 23
Suddenly, Kamir said in the Kianor language "Hey there, are you allright? you have a little hole in your head, have you bumbed into something?" but for the rest of the people, it just sounded like normal english.

OOC: BTW, No land-dweller is able to speak or understand Kianor language, it's becouse of a little translator device, build by the Kianor themselfs XD

Level 23
Kamir made a stop movement at Brent "It's ok, he's a Kianor, they pose no danger, they are not a war species" He then turned to the Kianor "So, what are you coming here for? It isn't quite safe for someone like you to get near a road is it?"

Level 5
IC: "Kinor..." Rin rolled the name over his tung a few times searching for knowledge of the species in his memory banks.

Level 14
Brent absorbed his Aer back into his body. "intresting a technologically advanced race. More so then the Sun elfs or the censtrial elves or Drawf?"

Level 5
IC: Rin yawned bored with the new person. He walked back into the inn for a few minuets then came back out with a loaf of bread and a bit of cheese. He leaned against the inn and cut off a piece of each, eating them as he did so. "Anyone want some?" He asked.

Level 23
"I don't know about sun elf technology or exactly about celestial elf technology, but it's sertainly more advanced than dwarven technology, as for comparing it with celestial elf technology.. the celestial elfs from what I've seen, use Aer in their technology, the Kianor are unable to use Aer." Kamir said, he then looked at Rin and said "Hmm, I would like some please."

Level 8
"You sure are odd" said Rata'quinn seemingly relieved, but still cautious. "I'm new here, i need a guide, could i join your party?" asked the kianor with a shred of doubt in his voice

Level 23
"Hmm, odd for a Kianor to leave the surface camps, but well, you are free to join, but.. do you have some more translators, I can only speak your language becouse of it, and they most likely couldn't speak or hear it eighter." Kamir said

Level 14
OOC: umm a giant unknown crystal beast with uber technology travelling with a half dragon orc human and elf. you sure you want to make that kind of addition to an already werid party

Level 23
OOC: Kianor don't want to be secret, they just want to discover, but becouse it's dangerous on the surface, most of them stay in places like canyons, forests and rock formations, out of direct sight, and btw, a Kianor could easily be mistaken for some kind of sumoned creature...

Level 5
IC: Rin cut the bread into three pieces doing the same with the cheese, after he completed this he tossed one of each to everyone, including the kianor. He nodded to them and finished off what was left of it in his hand, he reached in his bag and pulled out a small flask taking a swig of it he said, "If you guys want i can see about teloporting us to one of our lesser outposts to restock..."

Level 9
Coming out of the inn Vindex thought:"Well that was a good night sleep ... except for the Assassin's"
Seeing that they are talking to a strange crystal like creature he asked Kamir:"Kamir, what is that thing?Oh and is anyone hungry?"

Level 8
"What is this?" Asked the Kianor, staring down the bread."And who are you?" he asked Vindex. "You surface dwellers are so weird, oh, i forgot they can't understand me" He said to kamir, now fully confused with the situation," I think i brought some translators" He said, and started going through his backpack

Level 23
"This is bread, it's supposed to be eaten, see it as a sign of good will, altrough you can't eat it..." Kamir said "and he's a.... grey orc if I recall correctly.

OOC: BTW, Kianor language consists of (generally called) 'beautifull' sounds, offcourse there are exceptions, some people don't like it.

Level 8
"No, i can't consume that, here are those translators, though they aren't perfected, i made them myself" Said the Kianor, with a content voice."So, are we going to move or sit around here all day"
He wasn't quite used to the human terms, days years boats, he always stopped when having to pronounce them

Level 23
OOC: Why don't you throw something at us Gath? you're the founder of this rp XD

IC: "Well, I'm going north..." Kamir said, and he began to walk thinking "How did it get so far, so many people traveling, if it continiues this way, we'll have a small army in no time"

Level 35
Elenai was still searching the land in thought...he could feel the pressure building around him, the rifts were closing in, time was running out...AND SUDDENLY! He let out a great cry that echoed in his mind and sent shock waves barreling out of the north. It came upon all minds who were connected to him, as a shrieking terror in the night of their souls, like a stabbing light in the darkness.

"RAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

The rifts closed about him, and he fell into a dark coma.

OOC: Pretty much I am going to be inactive for a while, so my location is lost, and you guys should do some side quests (things that dont really affect lore very much) until I am able to return.

Level 5
IC: Rin laid a hand on his head for a moment and then looked up. His hands glowed briefly and a confused look came over his face. He waited a moment then controlled the glow sending it away.

Level 14
Brent suddenly turned he stared north. He could feel a ripple of energy but could not make it out. He looked at Kamir which was staring zoned out north.

Level 5
IC: "Ugh..." Rin rubbed his head again. "Rifts... they just collapsed... my magic is acting up a bit but i think i can control it." he said as he suppressed another bright glow from his hands

Level 9
OOC:ppl our gropu seems weird what is keeping us togather i mean Me and Kamir has some sense cuz he saved my life.But Brent is a former Bloodfang so Vindex doesent trust him and Rin is just some random Elf.Lack of reason much?

Level 5
OOC: My guy is currently not restored to full strength and is waiting for his strength to return completely before he departs. After he departs he plans on hunting down the one who injured him.

Level 14
OOC: And I kind fo pressured myself into the group because I urged for advneture and saw a travelling party and thought....why not. Also I did help yall fight some assassians.

Status
Not open for further replies.