• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I was wondering if any one has a World Map including all 7 continents and on an Epic scale? I found problems while trying to shape a World map that was 480 x 480 in WEU...And I was seeing if anyone else would like to have a go at it and earn major credits in an upcoming map?

Last edited:
Level 13
Heh Blink's alrdy blowing me off. He OWES me two models since last year and nothing. He made the infantry model mostly for his friend and then used it to shut me up for a month. Also he's making me a terrain of China at the moment lol...

Well just the shape of the worlds continents and seas. I can fill it in with doodads and what not. Who ever makes however WILL get credits for the terrain.

Level 13
Well I don't want the map to look all wc3-ey and cartooney I want it to look good.

Yeh I sent him a PM and he's yet to respond he's quite busy with his real-life work I guess. Blink's terrain is one of the greatest I've ever seen yes but he's using it for Europa II and I think he'd be more than reluctant to lend it to me.

The World map will be used for a project I started awhile ago called: European Imperialism. It's like European Colonization, but not a pile of shit.

You mean that if the map would be of size 256x256, would look wc3-ey and cartooney? Then import custom tilesets and doodads. And for napoleonic era map you can cut already a lot of terrain as the battles were not fought at that large scale. Or this is not a request for a napoleonic map?

Were not you that friend who BlinkBoy made a model for?

Level 13
Nah I don't know just don't worry about Europe terrain this terrain is for another map I'm making.

I am the friend that Blink made the model for. He's not been on lately. Not on Wc3Diplo or Wc3Campaigns.

Status
Not open for further replies.