• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

world editor problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hello guys , i am glad if u whanna help me... my map editor sucks!! how come i dont have import manager? :O do i need to download it? plz let me know some info quik!! ty!

BTW i got RoC and i realy whanna use models from this site!

Last edited:
Level 15
Warcraft3 has a import/export manager.
I don't know I never reinstalled my War3.
And don't double post, edit your previous post.

Level 4
plz

it didnt worked to reinstal :'( i dunno are there any WE mod/tools that add importer?? please i need one ASAP i whanna make maps new skins and models :confused: :ugly: :spell_breaker: :witch_doc_sad: :cry: :thumbs_down: :sad:

Level 4
sorry... it doesnt work , under "module" i dont have importer... how come? and why cant i open maps form RoC with custom units?

Level 3
What's your WE version? To check, go to Help>About Warcraft 3 Editor... and post your version along with the number in brackets. Mine is v1.20 (6052)

Level 3
For the love of God just go and buy the expansion pack of Warcraft 3, and install it. Don't ask questions in this forum until you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.