• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] World Editor Crashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I need help because every time i try to make a map with the icecrown glacier terrain they keep giving a error. I am using the 1.24e patch.
attachment.php

Can someone help me plz.

Attachments

• WE crash.jpg
    WE crash.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 2,997
Level 16
Moin moin =)

Well well what ever happen, a terrain art file is broken. Don't know how but how to fix:

1) You need the newest version of Warcraft 3 (I think it's 1.26 now)
2) Download Ladik's MPQ Editor with listfile here: http://www.zezula.net/en/mpq/download.html

3) Now install it and open the "War3x.mpq" in the editor, click "Autodetect + Use internal listfile"
4) Now on the right side navigate: TerrainArt > Icecrown.
5) Download the attached file. Back to the MPQ Editor right click in the white field right and then "Add File(s)" and add the downloaded file.

NOTE: Save the original War3x.mpq somewhere else, if something goes wrong.

Greetings and Peace
Dr. Boom

Attachments

• Ice_RuneBricks.blp
    139.5 KB · Views: 105
Level 7
Dr.Boom: It still does not work it gives the same error.
Bribe: I am not using any 3rd party additions, this is a original copy and by what u mean on your third question do you mean the O.S.? if you do its windows 7

Level 4
Hey,

are you running the WE as an administrator?

If not, right click on the WE icon, select "Run as administrator".

Status
Not open for further replies.