1. The poll for our 11th Music Contest is up! Help us choose the most awesome cinematic tracks by casting a vote!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Melee Mapping contest #3 - Poll is up! Vote for the best 4v4 melee maps!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice

World Domination General Discussion

Discussion in 'World Domination' started by Fingolfin, Feb 15, 2015.

1. redbaron4850

redbaron4850

Resources:
    Resources:
    Those buildings DO look great. Nice work.

2. Clanzion

Clanzion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Fantastic! I thought development was dead. However, where can we download it.

3. closedboudy

closedboudy

Resources:
    Resources:
    the AI doesnt work when playing with more than 1 player i played with my brother and explored and saw the AI hadnt done anything tho when i tested it in singleplayer it worked and yes we tried playing over and over again to see if we we did something wrong i dont think so we voted for FFA, normal start,annahilation pls fix it cuz i rly wanna play with bots and mah brother

4. Fingolfin

Fingolfin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    closedboudy, the AI is disabled for multiplayer since i noticed that it can cause desyncs. A fix is being worked on, together with a complete AI overhaul.

As a side notice, the next version will have a Chinook chopper model as well as a ZTZ99-A2 as Main Battle Tank for China. Pics will come.

5. closedboudy

closedboudy

Resources:
    Resources:
    also found that australia is a good place to make a zombie out break since you can start it anywhere and they wont be able to come for you since there is no land connection so wanna do a zombie outbreak choose australia

6. Fingolfin

Fingolfin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Yeah, not to mention that Australia has spy submarines, so that you can load one up with spies and virus canisters and sneak your way to the enemy coast. ;)
    On the other hand, Australia doesn't have a lot of room to expand, so your economy tends to grow very slowly.

7. closedboudy

closedboudy

Resources:
    Resources:
    not with some allies and being a merchent thing you can use the many iron and water oil to make alot of eco

8. closedboudy

closedboudy

Resources:
    Resources:
    any news on when the new update is out

9. Fingolfin

Fingolfin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Perhaps within the next couple of weeks? I'm on a holiday currently so i have some free time, though on monday i'll be off for the week. Depends on how much i can squeeze in until then.

10. closedboudy

closedboudy

Resources:
    Resources:
  11. Fingolfin

Fingolfin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Version 1.9b released

Hello everyone! Sorry for the half year of radio silence on this, i got some inspiration to update my World in Flames project and have been working on that for a while now instead of this. Last week i finally got together and finished a new version, though, and here it is!

Unfortunately, as the idiot i am, i did not write down my updates as i worked on them back in July, so i haven't kept track of all of them - however, there are three major updates in this version which are worthy of note.

New Chinese tank: the ZTZ-99A2
    Time to give the people some good ol' communist liberty with this next-gen PLA main battle tank! It has unique stats and a fancy camo scheme which stands out from the crowd. It is entirely unique to China.

ZTZ99.PNG

Zombie overlord changes
    Previously, there were some issues with A: players becoming the zombie overlord too early, without letting the apocalypse run its course, and B: there being an exploit where the overlord can order his zombies to attack his own cities, and thus gain zombies every time it becomes captured. In an attempt to fix both these issues, cities captured by overlord-owned zombies no longer spawn new zombies. This is both to prevent exploits, and also to give players an incentive to wait with building the Brainwave Transmitter until the zombie apocalypse have gained some momentum. Being the zombie overlord now becomes more about shepherding the existing zombies and upgrading them to stronger variants.

New Chinook model
    This has been on my list of things for a very long time, but now finally we won't be confusing our transport helicopters with our attack helicopters anymore!
    Chinooks.PNG

As a bit of a side note, the new Chinook model has been modeled and animated entirely with my new Blender MDL exporter! So if you are interested in getting into Wc3 modeling using an entirely free, professional-grade program, you should definitely check this out.
    You can find the main thread here: MDL Exporter for Blender3D!
    And a quick tutorial on how to make a basic model here: Exporting models from Blender using the MDL exporter plugin

Full changelog:
    • New model for the Chinook Transport Helicopter.
    • New unit: the ZTZ-99A2 Main Battle Tank.
    • Cities captured by zombies do not generate new zombies if there is a zombie overlord in play.
    • Some vehicle costs and stats have been rebalanced.
    You can always find the latest map here: Map download and legacy versions

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  12. SNIper of DARKness

SNIper of DARKness

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I think that's the best place you could have placed the TC node. One of the reasons is that it gives some contrast so the barrel won't get lost in the terrain.

13. Fingolfin

Fingolfin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    True that, too bad that China is dark green though. :grin: