• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Worgen Peasant

Here's something new for all you wonderful people. I think I saw a request for it some where, but either way I know people will be asking for it what with Cataclysm coming up. So here you all go, a Worgen Peasant, complete with work and resource gathering animations. All ingame textures.

Give credit if used and have fun with it.

Keywords:
Worgen, werewolf, lycan, lycanthrope, wolfen, peasant, serf, civilian, worker, laborer, union, dude, man, male, lumber, gold, builder
Contents

Worgen Peasant (Model)

Reviews
15:50, 11th Apr 2010 anarchianbedlam: Great model as always cavman, all animations look good, works well ingame. Approved

M

15:50, 11th Apr 2010
anarchianbedlam: Great model as always cavman, all animations look good, works well ingame.

Approved

Level 13
I like worgens but I don't think worgens would have peasant like workers with axes and a shirt on is all.

Level 31
Yes, he'd rather wear a shirt and suspenders than anything else.

And only those.

But unfortunatly I don't feel like makeing a skin for that, so till will have to do untill I get off my lazy bum and change a few things.

Also, the reason I just went with the generic peasant garb is this is supposed to be more like the Cata in-control-of-themselves Worgen or generic Canine/Wolf/Dog race than an actual werewolf like creature. Dionesiist's Worgen and a few other Werewolf models on the site are better for that.

Level 14
i agree with debode.
some friendly constructive whineing:
i think the Stand Ready should play slower. -- increase movement amplitudes and you get a mating animation -.-"
weird stuff with legs in Spell animation.
atm the worgen is pushing his feet into the ground a tiny bit in Stand Ready Lumber and Stand Ready Gold. you should make the model move in these animations.

overall impression: i love your work.

Level 31
i think the Stand Ready should play slower....
weird stuff with legs in Spell animation....
atm the worgen is pushing his feet into the ground a tiny bit in Stand Ready Lumber and Stand Ready Gold. you should make the model move in these animations.
most of that is issues with the animations I transfered over. Remember, I can't really animate from scratch.

-- increase movement amplitudes and you get a mating animation -.-"
A... mating animation?

overall impression: i love your work.
Thanks. :D

Level 3
It would be nice if you made another worgen models, for example, a worker based on the Ghould (for it's four-extremities movement) that gathers gold and lumber, and the original humans buildings a little destroyed, ruined.

Would be useful if anyone made a worgen campaign :$

Level 27
It would be nice if you made another worgen models, for example, a worker based on the Ghould (for it's four-extremities movement) that gathers gold and lumber, and the original humans buildings a little destroyed, ruined.

Would be useful if anyone made a worgen campaign :$

Not reall. Worgen architecture is kinda like... it's a bit more gothic and more of 17th centure architecture than aliance architecture that is more medieval.

Level 8
I'm not too fond of the pinched waste that gives him that sexy hourglass shape. But, that really is the only problem I see with the model. Other than that, it looks really good.

Level 11
I realy love your work Cavman...
You're realy delivering great evrytime it seems like :p.
Ehm.. even though i think that... i know it's called "Peasant" but why does it have to keep the ugly peasant tunic :D!
I think you should give it your own idea of how a tunic would look like on a worgen and just change that... But what do i know realy ;).
Real nice work... +Rep for evrything u make !