• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wood War'z V1.8

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Wood War'z V1.8 (Map)

Level 22
Although it does have some minor bugs, I am awarding this map the Directors Choice Award for being one of the most unique and fun "footman wars" maps around. Fully implemented AI, good use of textures, sidequests, and a unique theme. This map has a lot. Good job on this map. We hope to see more from you.
-VGsatomi

Level 8
I'v been working on a new uppgrade lately. And here's what's gonna be added\changed\fixed.

Code:
---------------------
Version 1.6  (changes)
---------------------
-Added all neutral heroes
-Fixed all uppgrades
-Removed the special uppgrades
-Added 4 new races
//Troll
//Furbolg
//Gnolls
//Mur'gul
-All level 4 monsters have CHAOS attack
-Added a few more tiny things
-Uppdated the arena. Should be working fine now. (Every 10th minute, a 1 random hero from 4 teams will be teleported to the arena and fight)
-Fixed ALL spells levels
-Added a User AI
-Removed a CRITICAL BUG that allowed player RED to spawn to Dragons at center of map
-Fixed the size of the heroes, so that they are much easyer to see

When i have found a way to fix the arena. I will go over the map one more time and look for bug's and stuff

Level 1
but it has three bad thing, one is the time of time to duel jump to 7:40 so i can't duel(only one time),second is computer still don't move at the time to duel,third is i can't win and i don't know why(play with computer) :cry:

Level 8
very thank you for making a unprotected map i will vote 5 star, good job
Since 1.3 this map has been unprotected. And thx for voting 5 stars.

but it has three bad thing, one is the time of time to duel jump to 7:40 so i can't duel(only one time),second is computer still don't move at the time to duel,third is i can't win and i don't know why(play with computer)

Ok. I'll fix that in 1.7. But i didn't think it was so important since they cant do any "magical" attacks.

Thx for the comments. This helps me allot in improving the map!

Level 8
I'm sry to say that i hadd to remove the arena, again.

I youst can't get it to work. I will consentrate the arena now. So the 1.17 version will have a non buggy arena...I hope!

But don't let this change your mind in playing Wood War'z 1.6a :)

Level 2
So...are you still working on the map or no? Because it is truly one of my favorite maps around. I would volunteer to work on it for you, but I'm not exactly the greatest mapmaker around. I like doing doodads and terraining, but my triggering/variables/etc ability sucks...Maybe when I have more experience, I'll come back and volunteer to help out.