• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

wondering if you guys like this skin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wanna post my skins in the skin section until after I get em checked out here, for obvious reasons.
The Skin:
femalewarrior8wq.jpg

The Original:
femalewarriororiginal2pn.jpg

The Screenshot:
screeny1ky.jpg

everything is freehanded, no filters, or anything else. if you guys wanna know how to do the metal-ish stuff on the leg and wristband, just ask. took a very long process of brushes, blurring, smudging, etc. In this skin I redid the hair, leg, wristband, put designs on the skin, enhanced the original shading, and added a pupil, and various other touch-ups that would be tiring to explain.

Level 18
Well you have not done much and what you have done is bad.

the tats are real bad, im also not good at tats i find them hard to look real instead of bad paintons.

The clothes umm, you changed te color and tried to redraw it, try changeing its shape. make the skin new.

The pant leg thing, umm ya, im not sure what it is.
it lacks everything, shape definition ect.

your useing a brush thats pretty large and it spills onto things, might consider useing layers and smaller brushes.

Level 5
Did you take my advice on posting skins here before you upload them? YAY! -.-
I have to say that the stonish gray on the legs don't look very good...there's still some remains of the black boots on it...>.< You should darken them around the sides. The edges look like splooges by the way...

Um... the way you used burn on the underwear doesn't look good. It looks like she...
....Let's just say that looks like mud around it...because you darkened it too much.
You should shade the wrist bands even more...and um...I don't like those tattoos...>.<

to Sansui: ,,l,, (^-^) ,,l,,

no im jk. thanks for the feedback, and I can see I have alot to improve on. before I ultimately abandon this topic, I was wondering: If if submitted this to the skin section, would you delete it?
oh yes btw, I used layers when working with the hair. I free selected the hair, cnped as new, and then blurred a brownish stipple brush along the direction of the hair. then I cnped it back onto the skin as a new layer. ^ ^ just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.