• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

With Vampiric Aura: is it more effecient to upgrade Armor first, or Damage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
I mean if you go Dreadlord with vamp aura max...You will mostlikely go mass ghouls sinc your crypt fiends wont benefit from it...

A Tier-1 attack followed up by Frenzy upgrade on ghouls

But considering that you need Tier 3 townhall upg asap on UD...Those Upgrades on Atk and Arm will have to wait...

If you are talking in general...I'd still go with Armor upgrades first there aren't that many units with fast enough attack rate to make good use of Vamp aura.

Level 4
Problem w vamp aura is no matter how many ghouls, how upgraded they are, or what level aura is, ghouls will eventually get 1 shotted. In 1v1 upgrades really slow down tech and dont offer too much benefit. In 4v4 upgrades are more common but there are more enemy heroes that can kill 5 ghouls with one spell. Abombs dont do much dmg and take forever to get.
If you're going vamp you probably playing aggressive early before your ghouls get rocked, so you probably wont have time for many upgrades. If there's time for an upgrade, I would choose +attack. At least aura effects skeletons too.

Status
Not open for further replies.