• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WitchDoctor.blp

Reactions: deepstrasz
Well, this is an Skin that i did for an old map of mines... I found it the other day, then i improved it and its the result!
This skin is like some Comic-ish or something... i like how its look :)

History of the Skin

Tehkalt'Rok was a great Witchdoctor of the Mahj-Kuru Tribe (an trollish one) but, one time, his village was under the attack of the Time Phantoms, and Tehkalt'Rok has been send to a paralel dimension... then, he lives leaping from one dimension to another one.
in one of their dimensional trips, he was fused with an arcane soul and for that reason that their eyes shine, their soul are imbued with the power of the gods.

30hpkkg.jpg

Remember to give me credits if you use this skin in your map/campaign/etc.
I will glad if i can see one map with this skin :)

My Resources.

Keywords:
Tehkalt'Rok, Tehkalt, Rok, Troll, Witch, Doctor, WitchDoctor, Dimension, Traveler, Xezko.
Contents

Tehkalt'Rok, The Dimension Traveler (Texture)

Reviews
20:50, 13th May 2009 Hawkwing: The unwrap looks a bit strange, but it looks very nice when wrapped. Good job. Lovely skin.
Level 5
Awesome witch-doctor skin, I like the dark feeling he has. Although the robe is a bit plain, He makes for a great unique unit/hero. 5/5