• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wintercore HD 2.71

WHD-Forum-Map-Title.png

SHD-Forum-Commands.png
SHD-Forum-Features.png
SHD-Forum-Heroes.png

Choose from 44 very unique heroes to defend against 60 epic waves of enemies.

Learn skills like Weaponcraft, Powercraft, Spellcraft, Capitalism and Wisdom.

Type "-random" to pick random heroes including the secret hero.
"-cam (number)" to change to a further camera view.
"-Kills" show kill count
"-count" to show number of enemies.
"-rate" to show exp rate of all players.
"-ms" to show movement speed.
"-size" to make enemies grow 2x .
"-boom" to see for yourself.
"-t" to teleport back to the castle.
"-nw (show/hide)" to show or hide Net Worth leaderboard that is added on version 2.65

For Weather commands:
-weather snow, -weather rain, -weather wind, weather moonlight, -weather off

Hints:
- (enable/disable hints) ; which will give hints randomly every minute. Disabled by default.

For Player 1 exclusive commands only:
"-kick (player number)" --- to kick a player
"-give gold/wood (value) (Player color) --- to give/reduce gold

-This map can play up to 6 players
-Some Heroes are Extremely Unique
-Highly Replayable
-The castle can be upgraded with a key which cost 80 Diamonds
-There are over hundreds of Items to purchase
-Has 5 difficulties to choose from (The Nightmare and Abyssal have those burning super-powered variants.)
-95% Custom Spells (triggered)
-Has secret events that gives extremely powerful items

- You can see your team's net worth so you can help those who are left behind and make the game enjoyable for everyone
-You can manipulate wave spawn number (Player 1 only)
-You can also manipulate pre-wave timer (Player 1 only)
-Each hero has its own background story.

Systems:
-Has Advanced multiboard to see all the details needed for the map
-Has Advanced Recipe System for smooth experience.
-Has Leaderboards to show your team's Net Worth
-Has "Summoned Heroes" that can scale their stats infinitely based on the player's crafts.
-Has different types of enemies. Normal (1x reward), Strong (Spawns only half and 2x reward), Elite (There are only 4 per wave and has 5x rewards)

You can access the unprotected version of the map (can be found in author's note)
But the map link in hive is protected.

Hero Tower: This tower can level up and use items.
Diamond: Is a currency that is equivalent to 10000 golds.
Weather System: This system gives players commands to weathers (see commands at top)

Omega spell: each hero can learn his strongest spell, to learn it the hero has to reach level 30 and defeat the omega boss, paying 15000 gold to challenge him in the arena (Shop north-west corner)

CRAFTS: there are 5 crafts that you can increase with certain items or by leveling

->Weaponcraft (only for weaponcraft heroes): the more weaponcraft you have, the more damage your abilities do, and generally improve your abilities. Weaponcraft increases your strength by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Powercraft (only for powercraft heroes): the more powercraft you have, the more damage your spells do or just generally improve your spells. Powercraft increases your agility by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Spellcraft (only for spellcraft heroes): the more spellcraft you have, the more damage your spells do, the longer your summons last, or just in general improve your spells. Spellcraft increases your intelligence by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Capitalism gives you bonus gold after each wave, amount increases per wave, the more capitalism you have, the more gold you receive. Effects abilities for certain heroes.

->Wisdom gives you bonus exp after each wave, amount increases per wave, the more wisdom you have, the more experience you receive. Effects abilities for certain heroes. Effects abilities for certain heroes.

Personal Items: Each hero has a personal item that he/she can unlock; you need to get the item Personal Item unlocker and you will kill 100 units to unlock the personal item.

- You can challenge 3 bosses: Fire Master, Plague King and Grand lich to gain diamonds. But there is 1 more boss.. Nah.. it's up to you to find him.

- If you are upto the challenge, you can farm gold and exp fighing endlessly spawning enemies. You just have to be careful of the Big One.
]

To see the list of Heroes please push the pastebin link below:
Wintercore HD Heroes

SHD-Forum-Information.png
SHD-Forum-Changes.png

SHD-New-Full-Map.png

SHD-New-Fire-Master.png

New-Warlock-Shop-Area.png

full

To see the Changelogs please push the pastebin link below:
Wintercore HD Changelogs

SHD-Forum-Credits.png
SHD-Forum-Notes.png

Special Thanks:

• skamigo (The original creator of this map)
  • Blizzard Entertainment (For the game)

• Vinz
  • Kwaliti
  • shamanyouranus
  • Sellenisko
  • alfredx_sotn
  • General Frank
  • RED BARON
  • Mr. Bob
  • Frankster
  • DarkHunter1357
  • RED BARON
  • WILL THE ALMIGHTY
  • Pyramidhe@d
  • DonDustin
  • Tarrasque
  • sPy
  • Ampharos_222
  • UgoUgo
  • Callahan
  • Tranquil
  • Happy Tauren
  • Thrikodius
  • expresso
  • Turiel
  • Hate
  • nGy
  • HammerFist132
  • Pyritie
  • Blackdoom
  • JetFangInferno
  • stan0033

• Kwaliti
  • skizzik
  • -BerZeKer-

• Kwaliti
  • shamanyouranus
  • FrostTorture
  • CRAZYRUSSIAN
  • Golden-Drake
  • Peekay
  • Frankster
  • ike-ike
  • Golden-Drake
  • Akolyt0r
  • Darkfang
  • The_Silent
  • Cloudwolf
  • Peekay
  • Infinitynexus
  • Anachron
  • Nudl9
  • prizraknadache
  • Mr.Goblin
  • kola

• Knno
  • Squiggy
  • Klingo
  • Mage goo
  • Tank-Commander
  • Tiche3
  • Maker
  • baassee
  • Paladon
  • Cryophoenix
  • Rmx
  • X-OMG-X
  • JeffreyQ
  • Nolyp (for item description)

• Vengeancekael (For Moderation)
  • Hell_Master (For Re-Moderation)
  • Naman
  • Maniawar3
  • 13lackace
  • orchius
  • Lordjoker
  • trolly056
  • NightAngelz
  • rrfvtgb
  • sheep
  • melnikas
  • HayateRein
  • ravewarheit
  • Oldmilk
  • JBB
  • LeonXardo66
  • TLI-Inferno
  • Fischiblub
  • Crett
  • Neecrom

This map is based from the original version 1.31 by Skamigo. I improved it very well to make it better by focusing on the gameplay. As of version 2.62, I renamed the map to Wintercore HD because it's not just his map now but ours and it can continue motivate me to continue the map.

Anyone can download the unprotected version of the map. You can edit, modify it or learn from it. (Note: Loading time is horribly slow that takes a minute <Makes it eat my time developing the map>). The Unprotected version of the file is always attached to my latest comments when a version releases.

There will be a time when I will stop releasing updates for a while as to do other important things in life. When that comes I will return someday and add some things that I have learned.

Keywords:
Blue, Castle, Recommended, Ice, Winter, Frost, Skamigo's Hero Defense, Defense, Castle Defense, The Great Hero Defense, Siege, Survival, Bluegreen891, Wintercore HD
Contents

Wintercore HD 2.71 (Map)

Reviews
Date: 2011/Oct/02 09:50:07 Vengeancekael: VM // PM: Status: Approved Rating: 3/5 Acceptable Rep Received: 2Reasons: Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga...
Level 2
change the vampire wave into other waves and see it will fix it , if yes , you better change ,if no = old map is bugged in some ways

add more waves

Level 2
Yeah, make not 50 but 60 waves, cuz with some heroes like tower builder is kinda very hard to get good items, I mean he can get those items at about ~51 wave... (when u play with no supports)

BTW I played orb, and... Its just bug or ultra-sick nerf? Ulti just lvl up about ~6 lvl, but it sould do 1000x my wisdom (1200%)... 0.o so about ~200 lvl...

Last edited:
Level 9
change the vampire wave into other waves and see it will fix it , if yes , you better change ,if no = old map is bugged in some ways

add more waves

Ill try to change it and also add another 10 waves.

Yeah, make not 50 but 60 waves, cuz with some heroes like tower builder is kinda very hard to get good items, I mean he can get those items at about ~51 wave... (when u play with no supports)

BTW I played orb, and... Its just bug or ultra-sick nerf? Ulti just lvl up about ~6 lvl, but it sould do 1000x my wisdom (1200%)... 0.o so about ~200 lvl...
That's ultra mega super duper wicked sick godlike nerf rage. Ill slightly improve ulti of orb.

Level 2
WARNING LONG POST

First of all, thanks for the great map. Had fun playing with my 3 brothers.

I'm posting just to report some bugs and give some suggestions.

*Note that some of the bugs seem to appear randomly in some games.
i.e. some games there's a bug, in the next game the bug is gone
*Also note that most of these are tested in single-player.
Bugs(?):
  • Phoenix ultimate deals a LOT less damage than his first skill for some reason. I was able to 1-shot creeps with my first skill, but my ultimate only does around 50% hp damage.
  • My smith necklace randomly changed into a Naga Champion necklace (10 Weaponcraft & 5 Str per level) when I bought the recipe of Mask of Madness. On this subject, where can I buy the other necklaces?
  • I tried to upgrade my Giga Ring into a Tera Ring, but it turned into a Peta Ring. Without consuming my Enchanted Diamond. LOL.
  • I played with Death Knight (single player, sextuple spawn) and there was enormous lag when I was surrounded by creeps. I think it has something to do with the damage return skill.
  • One time I played with my brother, the bouncing orb of Faerie Dragon didn't do any damage.
  • Building kills do not give experience. This spells disaster for the tower builder and even the greedy knight (because he spams towers).

Suggestions:
  • Buff the Elite Sniper. His second skill is absolutely useless, because of the attack speed cap. His attacks are also really slow, even by late game with 2000+ agility. He's like a joke character.
    My suggestions: Change his first skill. Crit is already given by items. Change his 2nd skill, because of the attack speed cap.
    Also change his personal item. It's extremely weak. You can't even permabash bosses because of the low attack speed.
  • Reduce the price of the Spider Queen Necklace OR increase the bonuses. It's extremely expensive for a low-end item. Maybe make it +8 weapon/spellcraft per level. Also add more necklaces.
  • Buff the Orb of the Unknown. There's no reason to buy and upgrade it to level 3, which takes 75 diamonds (around 750,000 gold). Peta Ring gives a LOT more bonuses for less than 600,000 gold.
    Mega Ring = 12,000
    Giga Ring = 42,000
    Tera Ring = 75,000
    Enchanted Diamond = 61,450
    Peta Ring Recipe = 40 Diamond (400,000 gold)
    Total: 590,450
  • Buff the Trader. The tomes are too weak. Not to mention Trader is only good when there's a Greedy Knight in the team.
  • Buff Mime's mimic skill. The copies die in under 5 seconds. Just reduce the cooldown.
  • Reduce the collision of summoned units, especially skeletons and spiders. They do more harm than good when your teammates are melee or have stomp-based skills.
  • Reduce the kill requirement of the personal items. 150 is too much. 50 is a good number.
  • When the castle is upgraded via the yellow key, castle kills should distribute the gold to all players. As mentioned in Bugs, building kills already don't give experience, so using the yellow key to upgrade the castle deprives the team of lots of gold and levels.
  • Buff the personal items of most heroes. Most of them are underpowered.
  • Nerf the poison of the scorpion wave. It's almost impossible not to die from the poison.
  • Nerf the phoenix wave. Seriously. The phoenix are extremely overpowered.
  • Nerf the doom guard wave. They're more powerful than anything else in the game, even the final wave.
  • Reduce the size of the late-game waves. They're too HUGE. The dragon wings clip on the ground and we can't see the health bars. They don't look intimidating, just silly. Also add some collision to the doom guards and infernals.
  • On the subject of size, please reduce the size of the castle and God's Titan a little bit.
  • Some hero skills that summon invulnerable units based on a stat (like Mime, Thief and Maiden) cause a lot of screen clutter. Reduce the number of units by half and just double the base damage. Same DPS with a lot less lag and screen ugliness.
  • Remove corpses of summoned units. See above.

Level 2
Nerf the poison of the scorpion wave. It's almost impossible not to die from the poison.
Nerf the phoenix wave. Seriously. The phoenix are extremely overpowered.

quote from that person

i agree with him except that 2 lines

poisons is ok most ppl die from it , if they dont use pot

2nd is phoenix are easy to kill , after you kill it , remember to kill its eggs or it will revive if you do not ,then that will make it really hard to kill it again

and again neeed more range waves where you have to kill range units

Level 9
WARNING LONG POST

Bugs(?):
  • Phoenix ultimate deals a LOT less damage than his first skill for some reason. I was able to 1-shot creeps with my first skill, but my ultimate only does around 50% hp damage.
  • My smith necklace randomly changed into a Naga Champion necklace (10 Weaponcraft & 5 Str per level) when I bought the recipe of Mask of Madness. On this subject, where can I buy the other necklaces?
  • I tried to upgrade my Giga Ring into a Tera Ring, but it turned into a Peta Ring. Without consuming my Enchanted Diamond. LOL.
  • I played with Death Knight (single player, sextuple spawn) and there was enormous lag when I was surrounded by creeps. I think it has something to do with the damage return skill.
  • One time I played with my brother, the bouncing orb of Faerie Dragon didn't do any damage.
  • Building kills do not give experience. This spells disaster for the tower builder and even the greedy knight (because he spams towers).

Suggestions:
  • Buff the Elite Sniper. His second skill is absolutely useless, because of the attack speed cap. His attacks are also really slow, even by late game with 2000+ agility. He's like a joke character.
    My suggestions: Change his first skill. Crit is already given by items. Change his 2nd skill, because of the attack speed cap.
    Also change his personal item. It's extremely weak. You can't even permabash bosses because of the low attack speed.
  • Reduce the price of the Spider Queen Necklace OR increase the bonuses. It's extremely expensive for a low-end item. Maybe make it +8 weapon/spellcraft per level. Also add more necklaces.
  • Buff the Orb of the Unknown. There's no reason to buy and upgrade it to level 3, which takes 75 diamonds (around 750,000 gold). Peta Ring gives a LOT more bonuses for less than 600,000 gold.
    Mega Ring = 12,000
    Giga Ring = 42,000
    Tera Ring = 75,000
  • Buff the Trader. The tomes are too weak. Not to mention Trader is only good when there's a Greedy Knight in the team.
  • Buff Mime's mimic skill. The copies die in under 5 seconds. Just reduce the cooldown.
  • Reduce the collision of summoned units, especially skeletons and spiders. They do more harm than good when your teammates are melee or have stomp-based skills.
  • Reduce the kill requirement of the personal items. 150 is too much. 50 is a good number.
  • When the castle is upgraded via the yellow key, castle kills should distribute the gold to all players. As mentioned in Bugs, building kills already don't give experience, so using the yellow key to upgrade the castle deprives the team of lots of gold and levels.
  • Nerf the poison of the scorpion wave. It's almost impossible not to die from the poison.
  • Nerf the doom guard wave. They're more powerful than anything else in the game, even the final wave.
  • Reduce the size of the late-game waves. They're too HUGE. The dragon wings clip on the ground and we can't see the health bars. They don't look intimidating, just silly. Also add some collision to the doom guards and infernals.
  • On the subject of size, please reduce the size of the castle and God's Titan a little bit.
  • Some hero skills that summon invulnerable units based on a stat (like Mime, Thief and Maiden) cause a lot of screen clutter. Reduce the number of units by half and just double the base damage. Same DPS with a lot less lag and screen ugliness.

Thats one long post you got there...All right ill fix...Thanks for the post! +rep for you

Level 2
I haven't tested all the heroes yet.
Maybe I'll make another bugs/suggestions post when I do.

I really like hero defense maps. They're awesome for screaming at your teammates for sucking. XD

Level 2
WARNING LONG POST

Bugs(?):

Suggestions:
    Mega Ring = 12,000
    Giga Ring = 42,000
    Tera Ring = 75,000

Reduce the kill requirement of the personal items. 150 is too much. 50 is a good number. - nope 50 would be too easy... 150 is good
On the subject of size, please reduce the size of the castle and God's Titan a little bit. - pick greed and orb = max gold, max lvl, max diamons... Problem solved

Level 2
Reduce the kill requirement of the personal items. 150 is too much. 50 is a good number. - nope 50 would be too easy... 150 is good
150 is too much.
Consider this:
In single-player, with 6x more creeps, I needed 4 waves to complete my personal item.
Imagine with 2 or 3 players, you cannot control the number of creeps (it would be stuck at 2 or 3x). It's almost imperative that your teammates would kill some of the creeps, so it would take a single person forever to get the item. Also consider the fact that you need 15 diamonds to purchase it.
This is first-hand experience. I played with my brothers and only one of us got the personal item. And I'm already using Greedy Knight to distribute diamonds.
On the subject of size, please reduce the size of the castle and God's Titan a little bit. - pick greed and orb = max gold, max lvl, max diamons... Problem solved
I was talking about the model size as it blocks the view. Your argument is invalid.

-------------------------------------------------------

More bugs:
  • Lightning Mage 2nd skill has wrong tooltip. It said 40 sec summon, but it remains at 10 secs every level. It's the tooltip's fault, 'cause the skill is fine as it is.
  • Lightning Mage 2nd skill orbs sometimes don't disappear after exploding.
  • Necromancer's 1st skill can target units other than skeletons, but it won't do anything.
  • Pandaren's omega skill has an extremely long cast time.

Further suggestions:
  • Add a command to disable the snow weather effect.
  • Let allies pass through Ice Mage's Ice Barrier skill.
  • Make personal items indestructible. Sometimes they get dropped on the ground, some freak decided he wants to destroy it.
  • Change Gravity Mage's Evasion skill. I can easily buy evasion items, and they don't stack. :)
  • Improve Demolition Expert hero. Land mines have a very small AoE. His ultimate kills you, but doesn't do that much damage, considering you'll only use it against bosses anyway. You can improve the damage/AoE, OR just reduce the cooldown of his personal item so he can use his ultimate better.

I know I'm requesting a lot, and I don't expect you to fix everything in one go. I just want to give my input into a fun map.

P.S. If you can make a random-wave mode, that would be awesome.
i.e. Every wave contains randomized creeps in a certain bracket. Waves 1-10 contains any creep from levels 1-10. Waves 11-20 has level 11-20 creeps. And so on. It seems balanced, and a lot of fun. Especially since those aura creeps will suddenly get a lot harder. :D

Level 2
150 is too much.
Consider this:
In single-player, with 6x more creeps, I needed 4 waves to complete my personal item.
Imagine with 2 or 3 players, you cannot control the number of creeps (it would be stuck at 2 or 3x). It's almost imperative that your teammates would kill some of the creeps, so it would take a single person forever to get the item. Also consider the fact that you need 15 diamonds to purchase it.
This is first-hand experience. I played with my brothers and only one of us got the personal item. And I'm already using Greedy Knight to distribute diamonds.

I was talking about the model size as it blocks the view. Your argument is invalid.

-------------------------------------------------------

More bugs:
  • Lightning Mage 2nd skill has wrong tooltip. It said 40 sec summon, but it remains at 10 secs every level. It's the tooltip's fault, 'cause the skill is fine as it is.
  • Lightning Mage 2nd skill orbs sometimes don't disappear after exploding.
  • Necromancer's 1st skill can target units other than skeletons, but it won't do anything.
  • Pandaren's omega skill has an extremely long cast time.

Further suggestions:
  • Add a command to disable the snow weather effect.
  • Let allies pass through Ice Mage's Ice Barrier skill.
  • Make personal items indestructible. Sometimes they get dropped on the ground, some freak decided he wants to destroy it.
  • Change Gravity Mage's Evasion skill. I can easily buy evasion items, and they don't stack. :)
  • Improve Demolition Expert hero. Land mines have a very small AoE. His ultimate kills you, but doesn't do that much damage, considering you'll only use it against bosses anyway. You can improve the damage/AoE, OR just reduce the cooldown of his personal item so he can use his ultimate better.

I know I'm requesting a lot, and I don't expect you to fix everything in one go. I just want to give my input into a fun map.

P.S. If you can make a random-wave mode, that would be awesome.
i.e. Every wave contains randomized creeps in a certain bracket. Waves 1-10 contains any creep from levels 1-10. Waves 11-20 has level 11-20 creeps. And so on. It seems balanced, and a lot of fun. Especially since those aura creeps will suddenly get a lot harder. :D

pff dont know how to play possibl? I play with my friend and we both got personal item, so plz don't cry, 150 is good, acctualy is just too easy, 200 would be more challenging but... still easy
Ice Mage's Ice Barrier skill - never played dota I see? Barrier can save friends from dying....

Level 9
Personal Item Kills Issue
Alright let me analyze what should be the right number of kills to make a personal item.
Long before Ancient versions, You needed to gather a specific item and then kill for around 100-360 kills.
After that, it needed 300 kills to unlock a personal item, (That would be too much)
Now it needed 150 kills, (Since I divided the number of kills into half)
The suggestion say that I need to change it to 50 kills, (That would be a little too small)
You can get the personal item even you play with 5 players including you.
The number of enemy spawn depends on how many players there will be.
Lets do the math: (1 player x 2 enemies per side)
(1 x 2 x 4 since there are four sides)
(8 enemies will be spawned per wave)
150 kills: 150/8 will be 18.75
You need to play 19 wave to gain an item to get for each player.
Ill change the kills required from 150 to 100.

About the Ice Barrier skill:
Maybe not yet, I got full of heavy loads in fixing and polishing the map as well as for my real life.

For everyone else:
Ill fix it :)

Please take note that I rushed to make the comment. And sorry for some bad english if so. The next version will be released in 2-3 weeks.

Level 2
pff dont know how to play possibl? I play with my friend and we both got personal item, so plz don't cry, 150 is good, acctualy is just too easy, 200 would be more challenging but... still easy
Ice Mage's Ice Barrier skill - never played dota I see? Barrier can save friends from dying....

I can't even begin to facepalm to a condescending post.

The only way you could get a personal item with only two people is to use the Greedy Knight and buy it early. You're requiring a certain hero in every game? That's boring.
If you see Bluegreen891's (aka map creator) math, you will need at least 19 waves to get the personal item for each player. I also did that math before my previous post. We also don't play on Easy, so we need everyone to cast their spells so we could survive. Meaning they will inevitably steal kills from your personal item count.

And are you a retard? I said let teammates pass through the Ice Barrier, not enemies. That means you can save your teammates by keeping the enemies out, but you can't screw around by trapping him inside the barrier while ranged creeps attack.
You're citing DotA as your source, why not look at Thrall's 3rd skill? See how it traps and keeps enemies out and not allies? That's what I meant.

Replying to arrogant know-it-alls makes my blood boil.

Level 2
I can't even begin to facepalm to a condescending post.

The only way you could get a personal item with only two people is to use the Greedy Knight and buy it early. You're requiring a certain hero in every game? That's boring.
If you see Bluegreen891's (aka map creator) math, you will need at least 19 waves to get the personal item for each player. I also did that math before my previous post. We also don't play on Easy, so we need everyone to cast their spells so we could survive. Meaning they will inevitably steal kills from your personal item count.

And are you a retard? I said let teammates pass through the Ice Barrier, not enemies. That means you can save your teammates by keeping the enemies out, but you can't screw around by trapping him inside the barrier while ranged creeps attack.
You're citing DotA as your source, why not look at Thrall's 3rd skill? See how it traps and keeps enemies out and not allies? That's what I meant.

Replying to arrogant know-it-alls makes my blood boil.

u are true ultra retard pussy, I can get personal wihout greed sh*t help...
Trapping is the whole idea, noob go play dota and see by yoursefl... Skamingos is good but you whant to make it more easy.... Well I see new Skamingos versions gonna be "BADBADBAD"... Ah shit gonna make my own map, sokyra gamurger tards nabs

Level 2
u are true ultra retard pussy, I can get personal wihout greed sh*t help...
Trapping is the whole idea, noob go play dota and see by yoursefl... Skamingos is good but you whant to make it more easy.... Well I see new Skamingos versions gonna be "BADBADBAD"... Ah shit gonna make my own map, sokyra gamurger tards nabs

Not sure if trolling or simply an idiot. Don't worry, it's cute. And hilarious.

And yes I can get the personal items too. 19 waves after I buy it.

Just let the map maker decide on the best course of action. Though I'm guessing he'll reduce it to 100. He's the one who did the math anyway.

Level 2
only greed knight are rich in late game , if you play other heroes , it is really hard to get necklane because you are focusing of getting the items for your hero 100 creep for a necklance is ok also make it if your ally kill creep near you or make the area increase by 20 % ,it is counted the problem solved

for blegreens , you can try to make some waves with more special effects like invisble, range , magic resist ( fire bird is good but ppl is saying it is too hard because they dont know they died can spawn egg , tips try to add a wave before fire bird that have magic resist as a introduction ) , in the late game the eye of unknown - reallly use full , like make wave 55 ,57,58,62 have this effect like they invisble and range , they attack that have 3 sec of invisble only aim castle make ward 3k each , this will make eyes of unknown useful

Last edited:
Level 9
Nice and enjoyable.
Thank you for your appreciation and 5/5 rating! Have a rep for you.

only greed knight are rich in late game , if you play other heroes , it is really hard to get necklace because you are focusing of getting the items for your hero 100 creep for a necklace is okay also make it if your ally kill creep near you or make the area increase by 20 % ,it is counted the problem solved

for bluegreen891 , you can try to make some waves with more special effects like invisible, range , magic resist ( fire bird is good but ppl is saying it is too hard because they dont know they died can spawn egg , tips try to add a wave before fire bird that have magic resist as a introduction ) , in the late game the eye of unknown - really use full , like make wave 55 ,57,58,62 have this effect like they invisible and range , they attack that have 3 sec of invisible only aim castle make ward 3k each , this will make eyes of unknown useful

I will add more waves, I just need some space to think about the wave enemies. Phoenix is not that hard, for what you've said before they just forget to kill the egg. For the Eye of unknown, I will increase its effects and lower its price and also make the true sight useful. Thanks for you suggestion and the map will be released next week or two.

Level 2
add a few more what i said introduction waves , that only use 10 % to 20 % of it to get the players ready and need to optimaize or tweak the map to make it smaller

nowdays ppl have seriously no patience to dl a big map (no need speical mod for heroes)
unless you know how to optimaze your heroes mod like bfs ( battle for soul ) which have 160 heroes ,each heroes have 5 to 6 differents mods

you can make it 70 waves to 80 waves depend on how much introduction waves you want to add

change the vamp waves into other waves and let players test it have bug or not

Level 9
Necromancer's 1st skill can target units other than skeletons, but it won't do anything.

No, there is nothing wrong in this spell "Skeleton Bomb". I tested it and it works fine. If you have really found a problem about the spell please give me a replay or any proof that there is a bug on the certain spell.

Improve Demolition Expert hero. Land mines have a very small AoE. His ultimate kills you, but doesn't do that much damage, considering you'll only use it against bosses anyway. You can improve the damage/AoE, OR just reduce the cooldown of his personal item so he can use his ultimate better.

You can avoid dying just by using potion of rebirth. There is just a bit of tooltip error on this one.

Note: said:
Please take note that I some of the balances will not be made on next version. I will add waves once I fixed all other necessary problems. Thank you!

Level 3
No, there is nothing wrong in this spell "Skeleton Bomb". I tested it and it works fine. If you have really found a problem about the spell please give me a replay or any proof that there is a bug on the certain spell.
no proofs needed for this issue :/ just play a necromancer and use it on your skeleton to see it work... use it on an enemy.. it wont work.. use it on a reanimated units and it wont work

cooldown triggers.. no explosions appear.. and with the amount of units surrounding the skeletons.. sometimes really hard to click them properly.. causing to waste the skill and risking a defeat

Edit: i like the necromancer.. played him a lot.. so i know of this well enough :(
Edit2: The lag spikes on playing Death Knight still appear... maybe some leaks with triggering pressure armor?
you should check that :/ also maybe be more specific with the changelogs.. else nobody will have an idea of what has changed... for example i noticed a change in the hero selection (omegaskills are shown by name)

Last edited:
Level 3
btw i just remembered some bug... engineer towers caused to glitch phoenix and vampires.. some wont die...
at vampires.. sometimes 1 vampire stays alive and the wave still ends.. causing the following wave to glitch with 0 enemies alive and wave not ending
even -debug didnt work..

cant get you a replay atm.. will try to reproduce the bug and provide you with a replay ASAP

Level 3
i will try to reproduce the bug today.. and i will edit this post when im done
i could also send you a pm if you like

Edit: ok replay attached
relevant is the phoenix wave (look at how stopping the attack of the lightning tower fixed it) and the end of the vampire wave.. also maybe to state: Omega tower is useless (no attack) and the personal item also is useless (no bonuses) but overall the engineer is one of the strongest heroes as he can place towers in the boss rooms like forever

Attachments

• SkamigoTEWaveBug.w3g
    156.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Level 9
Alright I'll wait patiently

Edit: There is only one way to fix the problem. I will change the wave enemies.
For the chaos tower and personal item, It will be fixed
I also noticed the dragon is on the ground - It will be fixed
Thanks for the replay - It helped me a lot

Last edited:
Level 9
Version 2.28 has been released!
Some changes I type might be incomplete

Added:
  • Omega Beetle (Wave 46)
Changes:
  • Wave 42 Phoenix Into Shadow Demon
  • Wave 46 and above enemies shuffled
  • Death Knight Pressure Armor to Unholy Strength
Fixed:
  • Dragon Animation
  • Infernal Collision
  • Chaos Tower
  • Tower Engineer Iten Fixed and Nerfed
  • The Great Castle (God's Titan Icon is missing)
  • Some of The Tooltips
Removed:
  • Wave 47 Vampire Removed
  • Wave 42 Phoenix Removed

Some of the changes have a 75% chance will fix the wave glitch
Happy playing :)

Last edited:
Level 3
ok... after one test (altered it a bit by increasing the spawn amounts to make it harder and easier at the same time) i noticed:

-Great Ring (T2 Upgrade) has no hp regen bonus
-tower kills still give no exp (intented?)

more info coming with future games

ideas so far:
maybe optimize the Unholy Strength to increase stats/lvl to make the skill useful till lategame... 100 at lvl 4 is almost nothing when reaching wave 4X while in the first few waves the death knight can solo most situations

Level 3
bug: Taverns
If the player have kelen dagger, the player can just go to fire lord arena, and then blink to the tavern, allowing to pick ALL hero, fix: disable tavern for player after picking
And also if we waited long enough in an arena, the boss will respawn , so we dont need to rebuy 'ticket' :p

Level 3
And also if we waited long enough in an arena, the boss will respawn , so we dont need to rebuy 'ticket' :p

thats the reason tower engineer is op in terms of farming diamonds... lightning tower can easily kill bosses so just placing a lightning tower in the boss room and swim in diamonds after few mins while still regularly defending the base
which can be done by using the omega tower

the omega tower alone can protect the base until the endgame...

its way too strong
even after getting the dev weapon... its still stronger
and there the tower engineer only had like 3000% weaponcraft
i once reached 5k weaponcraft as tower engineer... so its clearly op with its 1500 range and attackspeed (not slowed down by the projectile having to reach the target first... damaging without any projectiles arriving)

Level 9
Alright i'll remove that exploit from the game
And...I for the tower giving no exp
I need to find a way to make a custom exp system since I don't know how to give exp with towers. (Giving no exp to the heroes might be a way to balance the hero)
For the rest, Ill fix it.

Level 3
a bit more bugs:
My horse can die (you know.. developer weapon killing machine..), i suggest to 'respawn' the horse after a long moment (2 mins or so)
A recipe require 3 necklaces (i forgot which) but we can only bring 2 necklace with hero, how to create it then? (incase horse die :p)
if i am not mistaken, god armor in shop says 100% magic resistance while actually only 50% magic resistance

Btw, are there any magic-immunity item? that level 30 tauren boss perma-bash always kill me (singleplayer)..

Level 3
you cant do anything about the bash... the bash penetrates magic immunity as it is a passive

about the horse... how do you even kill it? the horse is invulnerable so you cant possibly kill it.. better provide a replay for that issue

and the recipe: battlemage necklace, firemage necklace and weaponsmith necklace to create spiderqueen necklace... you use the horse for it which -as stated above - cant possibly die

if it can die.. then maybe the horse could need a 0 cd reincarnation

btw.. i remembered some glitches:

-spiderqueen cocoon can use the castle as target
-some demolitionist ability can damage the castle
-the ultimate of necromancer can damage the castle

should fix those to improve gameplay and remove sources of danger when playing those

Level 3
found a massive flaw of balance... the dev item is to easy to attain... and its too powerful.. those arent x25 crits like mentioned in the description.. more like x250 or x2500

needs an urgent rebalancement.. and rather than putting it in an obvious position.. maybe hide the whole thing a bit better.. its too easy to spot (also maybe make the container an unit and not a building.. buildings are visible in fog even if theyre invis

also faerie dragon W and Omega abilities are bugging.. dealing no damage (or just rarely)
also you should probably start to work on more waves and maybe let some random effects work on higher difficulties (just an idea)

anyways.. main points are faerie dragon skills, Dev weapon and waves

the new waves are fine though. though i dislike flaws.. the beetles dont have 1 million hp like mentioned in the wave description.. they only have 750k hp (can be killed with 1 hit using the dev weapon)

Level 3
I killed the horse by blinking it (kelen dagger) to the dev weapon trap, i suggest respawn it at base (because reincarnating it will just tell how to get the weapon that easy..)
Agreed it should be units, buildings can be seen in fog if invis.
Also, the hero that use orc's blademaster model (forgot its name), have a bladefury ability, and that deal extreme amount of damage, from early to late game. it also damage allies (not castles though), which is annoying

Btw, what is God's Orb at a place above recipe shop 5? o_O

Level 3
just make the horse unable to use items and problem is solved...

but seriously.. why would one blink his horse to the secret (which isnt even a real secret considering its location)

also the god's orb is used for the difficulties.. it gets auras depending on the difficulty.. increasing speed/armor/damage

Level 3
You're right about the god's orb
I disable the horse from using an item
I tested Faerie Dragon and the spells works fine without bugs
I will investigate more in fixing the bug.

i will also check it out for myself as soon as i get home... I have played with someone else so he might have missed something.. I'll send a replay if the bug occurs again.

Level 3
but seriously.. why would one blink his horse to the secret (which isnt even a real secret considering its location)
I thought "Hey, maybe he used "Deal X damage to triggering unit" instead of "kill triggering unit", so horse should not die, since it is invulnerable!"
realizes it is one of the most stupid thing i have ever did xD

anyway, the dev weapon says upgrade to eye 3, but i once have a eye 1 and is able to see it o_O

Level 3
okay.. so eye of unknown 1 and 2 need true sight effect removed..
i also was told the faerie dragon item does not provide the craft bonuses

also just being curious... why isnt the thief in hybrid building? hes using capitalism AND weaponcraft o_O

Level 1
I just finished playing the game on single player. Won it with the gravity mage. You can glitch with his skills and cause people to get stuck behind buildings making it rather easy, might want to fix that.

Level 3
I just finished playing the game on single player. Won it with the gravity mage. You can glitch with his skills and cause people to get stuck behind buildings making it rather easy, might want to fix that.

in singeplayer everything becomes easier if you got a hero with a lot of ranged and aoe attacks.. gravity mage is the best example

other than that.. glitches are everywhere.. for example you can stay in boss rooms the whole time.. build towers in there or summon strong monsters and you can kill the bosses the whole time.. (may get fixed in the next version)

also some heroes have trouble with abilities (not working correctly, or not working as intented) also items are affected (great ring not giving hp regen, some personal items not granting bonuses)

Level 9

Sorry, I don't get what it means. Can you please give me a replay so that I can see what actually happens or tell me the specific skill that you use.

in singeplayer everything becomes easier if you got a hero with a lot of ranged and aoe attacks.. gravity mage is the best example

other than that.. glitches are everywhere.. for example you can stay in boss rooms the whole time.. build towers in there or summon strong monsters and you can kill the bosses the whole time.. (may get fixed in the next version)

also some heroes have trouble with abilities (not working correctly, or not working as intented) also items are affected (great ring not giving hp regen, some personal items not granting bonuses)

The great ring will be fixed
Some personal items will also be fixed
I'll make the the boss arena kill the hero (like the grand lich)
And I will set the duration of the towers to 90 seconds
I will double the respawn time of the 3 bosses

Last edited:
Level 3
dont do this... Dont let heroes die in the boss rooms... Make it kill all non-hero units and move the heroes to the castle when the boss died..
That way people cant glitch it by using ankhs or reincarnation, and they wont lose too much time...

About the additional waves... Add them.. But if theyre going to be "impossible" then make them optional..
So probably add a timer after beating the boss at the last wave and maybe let the players vote if they want to try to beat the waves or not.

Also some question.. Do you accept hero ideas? I got some idea for a hero, but im not sure if you would even consider adding any more heroes... I could pm you the ideas if you like

Edit: as for the towers... make them last 1 sec longer for each 50% spellcraft the Tower engineer has with a base duration of 60 seconds and a cooldown of 90 sec so the tower engineer would need atleast 1500% spellcraft to create 2 towers of the same kind and they wont last for too long

Last edited:
Level 9
Alright...I'll make the hero teleport to the castle instead
90 seconds duration of the towers prevent the further exploitations of the boss rooms
I make the boss respawn time double for around 120-180 secs
For the waves, I will seriously add them
The vote system, I will decide if I will make this or not
Tower engineer will turn into a weaponcraft hero
Final waves are not totally impossible as they can be finish by a good strategy and teamwork.

I will not add heroes until the map is free of bugs
Sorry for my bad english if I made errors