• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wintercore HD 2.71

WHD-Forum-Map-Title.png

SHD-Forum-Commands.png
SHD-Forum-Features.png
SHD-Forum-Heroes.png

Choose from 44 very unique heroes to defend against 60 epic waves of enemies.

Learn skills like Weaponcraft, Powercraft, Spellcraft, Capitalism and Wisdom.

Type "-random" to pick random heroes including the secret hero.
"-cam (number)" to change to a further camera view.
"-Kills" show kill count
"-count" to show number of enemies.
"-rate" to show exp rate of all players.
"-ms" to show movement speed.
"-size" to make enemies grow 2x .
"-boom" to see for yourself.
"-t" to teleport back to the castle.
"-nw (show/hide)" to show or hide Net Worth leaderboard that is added on version 2.65

For Weather commands:
-weather snow, -weather rain, -weather wind, weather moonlight, -weather off

Hints:
- (enable/disable hints) ; which will give hints randomly every minute. Disabled by default.

For Player 1 exclusive commands only:
"-kick (player number)" --- to kick a player
"-give gold/wood (value) (Player color) --- to give/reduce gold

-This map can play up to 6 players
-Some Heroes are Extremely Unique
-Highly Replayable
-The castle can be upgraded with a key which cost 80 Diamonds
-There are over hundreds of Items to purchase
-Has 5 difficulties to choose from (The Nightmare and Abyssal have those burning super-powered variants.)
-95% Custom Spells (triggered)
-Has secret events that gives extremely powerful items

- You can see your team's net worth so you can help those who are left behind and make the game enjoyable for everyone
-You can manipulate wave spawn number (Player 1 only)
-You can also manipulate pre-wave timer (Player 1 only)
-Each hero has its own background story.

Systems:
-Has Advanced multiboard to see all the details needed for the map
-Has Advanced Recipe System for smooth experience.
-Has Leaderboards to show your team's Net Worth
-Has "Summoned Heroes" that can scale their stats infinitely based on the player's crafts.
-Has different types of enemies. Normal (1x reward), Strong (Spawns only half and 2x reward), Elite (There are only 4 per wave and has 5x rewards)

You can access the unprotected version of the map (can be found in author's note)
But the map link in hive is protected.

Hero Tower: This tower can level up and use items.
Diamond: Is a currency that is equivalent to 10000 golds.
Weather System: This system gives players commands to weathers (see commands at top)

Omega spell: each hero can learn his strongest spell, to learn it the hero has to reach level 30 and defeat the omega boss, paying 15000 gold to challenge him in the arena (Shop north-west corner)

CRAFTS: there are 5 crafts that you can increase with certain items or by leveling

->Weaponcraft (only for weaponcraft heroes): the more weaponcraft you have, the more damage your abilities do, and generally improve your abilities. Weaponcraft increases your strength by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Powercraft (only for powercraft heroes): the more powercraft you have, the more damage your spells do or just generally improve your spells. Powercraft increases your agility by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Spellcraft (only for spellcraft heroes): the more spellcraft you have, the more damage your spells do, the longer your summons last, or just in general improve your spells. Spellcraft increases your intelligence by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Capitalism gives you bonus gold after each wave, amount increases per wave, the more capitalism you have, the more gold you receive. Effects abilities for certain heroes.

->Wisdom gives you bonus exp after each wave, amount increases per wave, the more wisdom you have, the more experience you receive. Effects abilities for certain heroes. Effects abilities for certain heroes.

Personal Items: Each hero has a personal item that he/she can unlock; you need to get the item Personal Item unlocker and you will kill 100 units to unlock the personal item.

- You can challenge 3 bosses: Fire Master, Plague King and Grand lich to gain diamonds. But there is 1 more boss.. Nah.. it's up to you to find him.

- If you are upto the challenge, you can farm gold and exp fighing endlessly spawning enemies. You just have to be careful of the Big One.
]

To see the list of Heroes please push the pastebin link below:
Wintercore HD Heroes

SHD-Forum-Information.png
SHD-Forum-Changes.png

SHD-New-Full-Map.png

SHD-New-Fire-Master.png

New-Warlock-Shop-Area.png

full

To see the Changelogs please push the pastebin link below:
Wintercore HD Changelogs

SHD-Forum-Credits.png
SHD-Forum-Notes.png

Special Thanks:

• skamigo (The original creator of this map)
  • Blizzard Entertainment (For the game)

• Vinz
  • Kwaliti
  • shamanyouranus
  • Sellenisko
  • alfredx_sotn
  • General Frank
  • RED BARON
  • Mr. Bob
  • Frankster
  • DarkHunter1357
  • RED BARON
  • WILL THE ALMIGHTY
  • Pyramidhe@d
  • DonDustin
  • Tarrasque
  • sPy
  • Ampharos_222
  • UgoUgo
  • Callahan
  • Tranquil
  • Happy Tauren
  • Thrikodius
  • expresso
  • Turiel
  • Hate
  • nGy
  • HammerFist132
  • Pyritie
  • Blackdoom
  • JetFangInferno
  • stan0033

• Kwaliti
  • skizzik
  • -BerZeKer-

• Kwaliti
  • shamanyouranus
  • FrostTorture
  • CRAZYRUSSIAN
  • Golden-Drake
  • Peekay
  • Frankster
  • ike-ike
  • Golden-Drake
  • Akolyt0r
  • Darkfang
  • The_Silent
  • Cloudwolf
  • Peekay
  • Infinitynexus
  • Anachron
  • Nudl9
  • prizraknadache
  • Mr.Goblin
  • kola

• Knno
  • Squiggy
  • Klingo
  • Mage goo
  • Tank-Commander
  • Tiche3
  • Maker
  • baassee
  • Paladon
  • Cryophoenix
  • Rmx
  • X-OMG-X
  • JeffreyQ
  • Nolyp (for item description)

• Vengeancekael (For Moderation)
  • Hell_Master (For Re-Moderation)
  • Naman
  • Maniawar3
  • 13lackace
  • orchius
  • Lordjoker
  • trolly056
  • NightAngelz
  • rrfvtgb
  • sheep
  • melnikas
  • HayateRein
  • ravewarheit
  • Oldmilk
  • JBB
  • LeonXardo66
  • TLI-Inferno
  • Fischiblub
  • Crett
  • Neecrom

This map is based from the original version 1.31 by Skamigo. I improved it very well to make it better by focusing on the gameplay. As of version 2.62, I renamed the map to Wintercore HD because it's not just his map now but ours and it can continue motivate me to continue the map.

Anyone can download the unprotected version of the map. You can edit, modify it or learn from it. (Note: Loading time is horribly slow that takes a minute <Makes it eat my time developing the map>). The Unprotected version of the file is always attached to my latest comments when a version releases.

There will be a time when I will stop releasing updates for a while as to do other important things in life. When that comes I will return someday and add some things that I have learned.

Keywords:
Blue, Castle, Recommended, Ice, Winter, Frost, Skamigo's Hero Defense, Defense, Castle Defense, The Great Hero Defense, Siege, Survival, Bluegreen891, Wintercore HD
Contents

Wintercore HD 2.71 (Map)

Reviews
Date: 2011/Oct/02 09:50:07 Vengeancekael: VM // PM: Status: Approved Rating: 3/5 Acceptable Rep Received: 2Reasons: Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga...
Level 3
at the start of the wave, if castle is in the middle of your screen, it spawned just top right of it, in the same screen, so that if some1 defends hes bound to see it. its icon was a red "?". happened in the boss round where the ice boss came. i dont have a replay of it

btw, what does giving all heroes 200 stats per minute to do with life manipulator? the ability itself seems more suited to tutor

Last edited:
Level 3
and another bug report;)

first of all, absolute zero droppen again in round 40, this time i made screenshot and have the replay(though i dont know how to give it to u). Screen:
2qas4lk.jpg

next, there's a bug with the random system. if people write -random, they dont get a backpack. furthermore, all abse stats are given to player red, played with 4 ppl and started with a tutor who had over 250% in all crafts. another bug is, if the wisp is moved out of hero choosing area, to the god orb as example, the wisp doesnt despawn, meaning u can move him back and buy another hero.

The Necromancer is way too strong, we played on hard with 6x spawn and no1 of my mates could do anything, i always had 50-100 skeletons who had huge hp and dmg, +the creatures i took thx to my passiv. after reaching lvl 25, i just went to the bosses and 1 shot them with my ultimate, because i had that many. and even though they were really good lvl 40, the necromancer lost his full potential because the skeletons had only 1 armor. 1 way to fix this would be to give 1 armor every 100-200% spellcraft.

Level 9
Yey!! New Skamigo! I like your new Hero Life Manipulator but there is a bug when you random a hero....no horse! T_T i have to walked all the way to the shop on the top left..the horse spawns on normal picks but when you random it's a no no.

Thanks for liking the hero and the random mode will be fixed.

at the start of the wave, if castle is in the middle of your screen, it spawned just top right of it, in the same screen, so that if some1 defends hes bound to see it. its icon was a red "?". happened in the boss round where the ice boss came. i dont have a replay of it

btw, what does giving all heroes 200 stats per minute to do with life manipulator? the ability itself seems more suited to tutor

Well for life stats per minute... it seems I ran out of idea so I put that skill on him.

As for the replay. save the replay then put it on the attachments (you can see it when you post a message below)

Level 1
I really liked the Life Manupilator when i played him, but i have to say those stat gains are way to high. That said, i think the idea of manipulating the lifes of others, making them stronger, is an intresting concept, how about new spells that use the stats of the hero. One idea that came to my mind was a spell with witch you can gain stats if used on an enemy, but you can also donate some of your stats to another ally, meaning you lose stats while the target (if friendly) gains the same amount. Or swap your max hp with another hero, swap current hp and mp, some things like that so you can have another support hero.^^

Level 3
and another thing we saw...the stats passive from life manipulator works on divine turrets, making them godlike. after reaching over 1 million round gold, u only get 50 diamonds for 900k gold(if you do it manually, you would get 108), plz change something there. Round 44 should be an physical immune wave, howevery they dont have evade, so they are physical attackable.

and i attached the replay, in ti you find the bug with spawning abslute zero round 40 and there's another bug confirmed in it, around minute 40,i dont know when exactly, the whisp gets the omega from the life manipulator somehow, the life manipulator doesnt get pc/sc every minute anymore, instead the whisp gets pc/sc every minute.

Attachments

• skamigo.w3g
    413.1 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Level 9
and another thing we saw...the stats passive from life manipulator works on divine turrets, making them godlike. after reaching over 1 million round gold, u only get 50 diamonds for 900k gold(if you do it manually, you would get 108), plz change something there. Round 44 should be an physical immune wave, howevery they dont have evade, so they are physical attackable.

and i attached the replay, in ti you find the bug with spawning abslute zero round 40 and there's another bug confirmed in it, around minute 40,i dont know when exactly, the whisp gets the omega from the life manipulator somehow, the life manipulator doesnt get pc/sc every minute anymore, instead the whisp gets pc/sc every minute.

I watched the replay for the both of you and all that I can say is... The final boss really did took too long for a fight (1/8 of the whole replay) and occasionally you two gave it up. I'll be nerfing the boss in the next version.

For the absolute zero, It will be fixed very easily. As for life manipulator, he will be nerfed also. I may change his skills in the future version.

To be honest, I rarely play the map and I only do testing.

Last edited:
Level 9
The official version 2.52 has been released!

- Fixed Random Mode not adding a horse
- Changed Final Boss Ending making it a lil bit awesome
- You now gain 1 armor per 50 Agility from 7
- Armor becomes more useless (To deal more physical damage on final boss)
- Removed Absolute Zero on the Wave 40 spawning at specific place

Life Manipulator
- Reduced Levels of Periodic Stat Up from 4 to 2 {also requires lvl 4/8 to unlock}
- Starting Powercraft: 100 to 50 (3 to 1 per level)
- Starting Spellcraft: 100 to 50 (3 to 1 per level)
- Starting Capitalism: 30 to 80 (No changes in per level)
- Starting Wisdom: 40 to 90 (No Changes in per level)

Vampire:
{Q} Death Trigger - Set damage to 10% HP + (150/300/450/600 x Weapocraft) from 200/400/600/800
{E} Blood Thirst - Kill heal turns to 1% HP + (15/30/45/60 x Weaponcraft) from 15/30/45/60

Necromancer
- Fixed Undead Touch duration
- Changed duration of all summoned units into 50 + (5 x Spellcraft) seconds
- Reduced bonus stats of raise dead:
---> 15 Damage per Spellcraft from 20 damage per spellcraft
---> 250 HP per Spellcraft from 300 HP per Spellcraft
---> Added 1 Armor per Spellcraft

Level 1
Not sure about ranks 2 and 3, but rank 4 of elemental mage's water elemental spell (Q) don't scale with spellcraft for hp. They still scale for duration, but still stay at 20k health even with over 2000% spellcraft.

Level 3
We did Test alot Today and we Focused our View on older Heroes now. I Personally really like the New Armor System, now you really need to buy Armor Items again, before you just didnt need them after you leveled up enough, especially with a PowerCraft Hero.

Archer:
-Change Everything on him to Powercraft

Fire Mage:
-His "Q" is a little bugged, if the Targets are at the Limit of it's Range, he only does the set amount of DMG, the SC is missing(only accurs if enemies are 600 range away or enter the 600 range area while spell is casted, since it has a little casttime before the balls fly)
-His "W" needs to be able to hit Heroes, make it Last only 3 seconds on Heroes or reduced DMG for longer time, but without it he really has problems killing Omega.
-His Passiv("E") is nice for start, but its missing something crucial to keep it useful, either something like +2SC each Level up or something that adds more DMG, like a really small Imulation Aura(25 spellcraft each abilitylevel as example). Another Thing regarding his passive, other People are getting it shown in their Status effects as an Aura, but they dont get any benefit from it(Visual Bug only).
-His Omega is way too strong, changing the Dmg from 250xSC each 0.2 to 125xSC each 0.2 would be plenty i guess.
-His Item is way too strong, i mean 1000 ALL stats for a mage is already pretty overkill, but it has 500 SC too, that's too much.

Ice Mage:
-Her W is Bugged, it often deals no DMG at all, sometimes it only deals DMG to 2-6 Targets, all others are only Slowed.
-Her Item is way too strong, i mean 1000 ALL stats for a mage is already pretty overkill, but it has 500 SC too, that's too much.

Mime:
-Round 31(the Shadows that cast Illusion), his Q and Ultimate are bugged, as soon as he copies them, they use Illusion and become enemies.
-His "Q" Ability-summons should somehow Scale with his Wisdom, HP and DMG. Another Thing is, the Summon should Spawn with Full Life, not with half or even less.
-His Illusions from his "E" need to Scale a bit with Wisdom, for that decrease the Amount Spawned.(Doesn't help if you Spawn 200 of them at some point, the DMG is just nothing if enemies have a few 100k HP and more.)
-His Ultimate("R") needs lower cooldown and another effect, 5 all stats are fine, but Attackspeed on him is somehow useless, give him for the Duration Armor/Lifereg or something, so he can really sustain long enough that his Summons can do the dmg.

Trader:
- His Books that increase the Crafts are bugged, they don't get consumed instantly but the effect takes place upon receiving the Book. You can abuse this by dropping the Book and then picking it up again. Another Thing, many of the Books are not in english, they are in an asian Language(many summontimers are in that language too).
-His Omega is bugged, after he changed into his Omega form, he can't get his Personal Item anymore, the Kills are not counted.

Weaponsmith:
-His Passiv("E") has wrong Numbers, it should give 25/50/75/100 to himself, however he gives instead 60/120/180/240 to himself, and it should give 10/20/30/40 to others, however he gives them insteaf 30/60/90/120.
-His Item is way too Weak compared to other Personal Items, 250 STR and 500WC is nothing, another Ability doesnt help much there.

Another thing though, the map needs more combined necklaces, there are only 3 combines necklaces, +2allstats, +10WC/+5str, +10WC/+10SC. Add some more please, like:
Tutor/Trader +7Capitalism/+7Wisdom(no need to increase the amount of them, just fuse them)
Berserker/Assassin +10PC/+5Agility
Firemage/Druid +10SC/+5Int
Berseker/Firemage/weaponsmith +7 allcrafts

Going to test some more older Heroes later, cant wait for next version;)

Last edited:
Level 3
I'm writing another Post for that i am to explain now, because these are not Bugs or anything and doesn't really belong in the post before this one. In this Post I will suggest changes to 2 Specific Heroes, Space Darkness and Weaponsmith.

Space Darkness:
Space Darkness is overall a Fun Champ to play, however we got the feeling he should be a Melee Champion instead of a Ranged one. That's because he has a Passive that gives him a Chance on Attack to make DMG around him, a Ranger can't get the Full Potential out of that, especially if Fighting Ranged Enemies. Another Strong Point to change him to Melee would be his Ultimate and his Omega. His Ultimate pulls all Enemies into the center of the Spell, means you can use it to Pull Rangers closer to him so he don't have to walk. His Omega gives him 50% Evade, a really great Passiv for a Melee Fighter. However if he should be changed to being Melee, he is missing some Sustain Early on, so we thought halving the DMG his passiv does and giving it instead a 200xWeaponCraft Heal would suit him. Because he is Melee he would need WeaponCraft too, so he wouldn't be an Spellcraft only Hero anymore, he would Change to being a DuoCraft(The Game is lacking these abit). Last Thing to be Changed would be his Personal Item, it is Pretty Weak right now, but with the Changes you could Just add 7/10 Weapooncraft each Levelup and it would be good to go. With all that said, it's just a Suggestion, and i only wrote this because we felt he isn't suited for a Ranger.

Weaponsmith:
Weaponsmith is lacking a Fun Element to play with, only thing he can Forge are Shurikens and Kunais, that sounds more like an Assassin/Rogue, not for a WEAPONsmith. So we got the Idea to give him his Personal Item from the beginning of the Game,that he cannot drop, however it would be need to be changed. An Idea would be to give him a Sword/Axe with +10DMG at start, and with his Ability "Forge" you wont craft Items anymore, however you will now upgrade the Item for a Prize. The First upgrade would cost 100-500Gold and would add +10DMG and +5STR, the next upgrade would then cost around 1000-3000Gold, The Last Upgrades should cost a few Diamonds. The Ability "Forge" needs higher cooldown then, starting at 200seconds and reduce the cooldown each Ability Level by 50(only an example". Of Course his Omega would need to Change if he gets this Change, however currently we don't have an Idea for that.

hope i could explain to you why these 2 champs would need a rework.

Level 9
Not sure about ranks 2 and 3, but rank 4 of elemental mage's water elemental spell (Q) don't scale with spellcraft for hp. They still scale for duration, but still stay at 20k health even with over 2000% spellcraft.

I'll try to fix it.

We did Test alot Today and we Focused our View on older Heroes now. I Personally really like the New Armor System, now you really need to buy Armor Items again, before you just didnt need them after you leveled up enough, especially with a PowerCraft Hero.

Archer:
-Change Everything on him to Powercraft

Fire Mage:
-His "Q" is a little bugged, if the Targets are at the Limit of it's Range, he only does the set amount of DMG, the SC is missing(only accurs if enemies are 600 range away or enter the 600 range area while spell is casted, since it has a little casttime before the balls fly)
-His "W" needs to be able to hit Heroes, make it Last only 3 seconds on Heroes or reduced DMG for longer time, but without it he really has problems killing Omega.
-His Passiv("E") is nice for start, but its missing something crucial to keep it useful, either something like +2SC each Level up or something that adds more DMG, like a really small Imulation Aura(25 spellcraft each abilitylevel as example). Another Thing regarding his passive, other People are getting it shown in their Status effects as an Aura, but they dont get any benefit from it(Visual Bug only).
-His Omega is way too strong, changing the Dmg from 250xSC each 0.2 to 125xSC each 0.2 would be plenty i guess.
-His Item is way too strong, i mean 1000 ALL stats for a mage is already pretty overkill, but it has 500 SC too, that's too much.

Ice Mage:
-Her W is Bugged, it often deals no DMG at all, sometimes it only deals DMG to 2-6 Targets, all others are only Slowed.
-Her Item is way too strong, i mean 1000 ALL stats for a mage is already pretty overkill, but it has 500 SC too, that's too much.

Mime:
-Round 31(the Shadows that cast Illusion), his Q and Ultimate are bugged, as soon as he copies them, they use Illusion and become enemies.
-His "Q" Ability-summons should somehow Scale with his Wisdom, HP and DMG. Another Thing is, the Summon should Spawn with Full Life, not with half or even less.
-His Illusions from his "E" need to Scale a bit with Wisdom, for that decrease the Amount Spawned.(Doesn't help if you Spawn 200 of them at some point, the DMG is just nothing if enemies have a few 100k HP and more.)
-His Ultimate("R") needs lower cooldown and another effect, 5 all stats are fine, but Attackspeed on him is somehow useless, give him for the Duration Armor/Lifereg or something, so he can really sustain long enough that his Summons can do the dmg.

Trader:
- His Books that increase the Crafts are bugged, they don't get consumed instantly but the effect takes place upon receiving the Book. You can abuse this by dropping the Book and then picking it up again. Another Thing, many of the Books are not in english, they are in an asian Language(many summontimers are in that language too).
-His Omega is bugged, after he changed into his Omega form, he can't get his Personal Item anymore, the Kills are not counted.

Weaponsmith:
-His Passiv("E") has wrong Numbers, it should give 25/50/75/100 to himself, however he gives instead 60/120/180/240 to himself, and it should give 10/20/30/40 to others, however he gives them insteaf 30/60/90/120.
-His Item is way too Weak compared to other Personal Items, 250 STR and 500WC is nothing, another Ability doesnt help much there.

Another thing though, the map needs more combined necklaces, there are only 3 combines necklaces, +2allstats, +10WC/+5str, +10WC/+10SC. Add some more please, like:
Tutor/Trader +7Capitalism/+7Wisdom(no need to increase the amount of them, just fuse them)
Berserker/Assassin +10PC/+5Agility
Firemage/Druid +10SC/+5Int
Berseker/Firemage/weaponsmith +7 allcrafts

Going to test some more older Heroes later, cant wait for next version;)

I'm writing another Post for that i am to explain now, because these are not Bugs or anything and doesn't really belong in the post before this one. In this Post I will suggest changes to 2 Specific Heroes, Space Darkness and Weaponsmith.

Space Darkness:
Space Darkness is overall a Fun Champ to play, however we got the feeling he should be a Melee Champion instead of a Ranged one. That's because he has a Passive that gives him a Chance on Attack to make DMG around him, a Ranger can't get the Full Potential out of that, especially if Fighting Ranged Enemies. Another Strong Point to change him to Melee would be his Ultimate and his Omega. His Ultimate pulls all Enemies into the center of the Spell, means you can use it to Pull Rangers closer to him so he don't have to walk. His Omega gives him 50% Evade, a really great Passiv for a Melee Fighter. However if he should be changed to being Melee, he is missing some Sustain Early on, so we thought halving the DMG his passiv does and giving it instead a 200xWeaponCraft Heal would suit him. Because he is Melee he would need WeaponCraft too, so he wouldn't be an Spellcraft only Hero anymore, he would Change to being a DuoCraft(The Game is lacking these abit). Last Thing to be Changed would be his Personal Item, it is Pretty Weak right now, but with the Changes you could Just add 7/10 Weapooncraft each Levelup and it would be good to go. With all that said, it's just a Suggestion, and i only wrote this because we felt he isn't suited for a Ranger.

Weaponsmith:
Weaponsmith is lacking a Fun Element to play with, only thing he can Forge are Shurikens and Kunais, that sounds more like an Assassin/Rogue, not for a WEAPONsmith. So we got the Idea to give him his Personal Item from the beginning of the Game,that he cannot drop, however it would be need to be changed. An Idea would be to give him a Sword/Axe with +10DMG at start, and with his Ability "Forge" you wont craft Items anymore, however you will now upgrade the Item for a Prize. The First upgrade would cost 100-500Gold and would add +10DMG and +5STR, the next upgrade would then cost around 1000-3000Gold, The Last Upgrades should cost a few Diamonds. The Ability "Forge" needs higher cooldown then, starting at 200seconds and reduce the cooldown each Ability Level by 50(only an example". Of Course his Omega would need to Change if he gets this Change, however currently we don't have an Idea for that.

hope i could explain to you why these 2 champs would need a rework.

Wow . . . There are plenty of suggestions. It will take a while to release the next version.

Level 3
Could you make Sniper's bear more interesting too? Possibly give it a passive or active ability per rank of it so it's less boring. It's more of a hero than your actual hero anyway with how you sit on your hill it deserves some recognition for its sacrifice.

(or if you feel like experimenting make the bear an actual hero so sniper is two heroes in one lol)

Last edited:
Level 3
And another few older Heroes;)

Assassin:
-Change Everything of him to Pwercraft
-His "Q" Ability allows him to Charge through Walls, means he can go to Omega or the 3 Diamond Bosses.
-His "W" does DMG way more than once the second, resulting in an overpowered spell.
-His Ultimate("R") costs way too much mana, lvl 1 costs 1000 Mana, with luck he has 500 max mana the moment he learns it.
-His Omega needs to place a Decoy with Taunt and unlimited HP for the Duration of the Spell, otherwise it's useless if there's no1 else besides him to tank.

Druid:
-His "E" will still drain Life even after all affected Enemies are Dead. Another Thing is that it's not stoppable, that annoys.
-His Ultimate("R") needs another Model, currently he has a Broken Big Ass Tree, it looks Ugly and you can't click anything beside it anymore. Next to that, it's way too weak for an Ultimate, it needs a Buff. It needs to be invulnerale, if it gets that it needs reduced Duration(10-20xSC). Then it needs more Auras, currently it has Thorn, Speed, Lifereg and Armor. Other Possibilities would be a Manareg Aura, Manadrain Aura(Enemies), LifeDrainAura(Enemies), ReducingArmorAura(Enemies), SlowAura(Enemies), Negative DMG Aura(Enemies). Of Course it should't get all these, but the tree needs a bit more to be good. Lastly add another Level it and change the Levelrequirements for the Ultimate(LvL 6/50/100). With these Level Requirements you can adjust the Auras better then before, because 8 Armor Aura is nearlynothing in the last few rounds.
-His Personal Item is Freaking Strong, it gives 1000 ALLstats, 500SC, 50% Magicreduction AND alot of HP-Reg.

Firemage:
-His Omega should be an Instant cast, since he can't choose other targets for it.

Hypnotist:
-Only Thing that needs a Change is his second "Q" Ability, Dream Eater. Please Add it that the DMG comes after 5 seconds itself and remove that Ability.

Lightning Mage:
-His "Q" has Wrong Numbers in it, it has 1000 Range on all Levels, but the Spell says Max Distance=1000/2000/3000/4000 and the Duration is on all Levels 10 seconds, but the Spell says Duration=10/20/30/40.
-His 3rd Spell(Currently placed on "F") needs to be Changed to Hotkey "E". Another Thing it needs, instead of Casting it on an Enemy or Allied Target, make it a Groundtarget and Spawn a Decoy(No DMG, not moving, Invulnerable) at that Position and make the Link with Decoy and Lightning Mage.
-His Ultimate("R") should be allowed to be casted on Allies. A Mage with 200% Damage Boost for 20seconds is useless, because he makes his whole DMG through Spells. If that is no Option, then it needs something beside the 200% DMG Buff, like +50SC for each 200SC for 20 Seconds or something like that.

Maiden:
-Change Everything on her to Powercraft.
-Her "W" deals the first Amount of DMG(if i recall right 240xWC) after 3-6 seconds, however it needs to come instantly instead. Another Thing is the DMG over Time needs a Scaling.
-Her "E" is pretty useless, it only gives 40% Misschance for Enemies. How about giving her, if she stands in the cloud, an Attackspeed Buff or give the Spell itself DMG.
-Her Ultimate("R") has wrong Numbers in it, spell says the Clones do 500DMG each Attack, however they only Deal 100-125. Even if they would do full DMG, Lategame they are completely Useless because they don't Scale.

Naga Champion:
-In the Altar it says he is Weaponcraft and Spellcraft, however nothing of him Scales with Spellcraft and he has no real Manaproblems to count him to Spellcraft.
-His Omega needs to Scale with Weaponcraft. A good Idea would be to add 1 sec Duration for each 200-400Weaponcraft.

Another Thing i forgot to mention yesterday was something regarding Weaponsmith's Ultimate, it seems like it causes a Bug somehow. Look at the replay for it, he casts it in Round 4, after that the Game doesn't go on anymore.

Attachments

• Weaponsmith.w3g
    36.7 KB · Views: 69
Level 3
And another few Heroes tested;)

Demolition Expert:
-His Ultimate("R") costs too much mana, Level 1 it cost 1000, normally you have around 500 at that point.
-His Ability "Detonate" has the same hotkey as Omega spell("T"), plz change that.
-His Item is overpowered, 1000ALLstats, 500WC and a 240sec Revive(he really needs that, maybe reduce the cooldown on that to 180.)
-Another thing we saw in our play with him, is that his dmg is overall low, 1 way to change that would be to adjust the scalingon his Abilities, another one would be to give his Autoattacks passiv a little amount of Splash(20% in 200 AOE).

Gravity Mage:
-His "E" Passiv doesnt make Sense, He's a ranged mage and all his Abilities help him to pull away Enemies from him, why does he has a Evade? Please consider giving him something else, like a slowaura.

Robot:
-His "Q" Ability has a short casttime(0.5sec) and a delayed Animation(0.5sec), plz remove these.
-The DMG from his "W" Ability comes 1 second before the Animation comes, doesn't feel/look good.
-His Personal Item(if it's on cooldown) gives only 100STR, should give 200STR and instead of giving 500WC it only gives 50WC.

Shadow Master:
-His Ultimate("R") Scaling is completly wrong. It should give 100 DMG for each 20% SC, however it gives around 20 DMG each Stack. Another point is his Casttime(5sec), either way shorter it or write in in the description. Lastly, you can Target his AoE manually(his Splash), means if you know where the invisible Ghost stand you can make them easily with them, you could remove this possibility by removing the Icon.

Something completely else, my Name is listed in the Credits Section(Feedback and Testers), however i'm not testing alone, i'm just the one writing. It would be great if you could add my Friend with who i always Play in it, his Name is Fischiblub.
And on the First Page in the Section Heroes->Strentgh Heroes is a mistake, Robot and Weaponsmith have the same description.

Level 3
* If you want capitalism based heroes to pull moneys into other heroes you should allow them to share items, rather then potions only.
If you want to keep it that way - then change ammount of money they can send to allies via F11 screen 100 or 200 with pressed ctrl is mighty painfull to use, while you still need lots of basic items before you can send diamonds to upgrade them.

* When player picks all other players are teleported to the castle.
* Greedy knight can transmute one of the great dragons.
* Small and medium replenishment potions doesn't restore mana.
* Final boss kills himself in three hits 200% thorns aura if devine tower has two hearts and two thorn armors.
* If Greedknight one-shots boss with his omega ability - it doesn't go on cooldown. Same goes for other one-shot abilities.
* Omega transformed trader's personal item can't be unlocked, because counter doesn't tick.
* Try setting undroppable attribute to God's wand via trigger if wearer is not a courier, otherwise it's a heavy investment with no gain.
* If Life Master uses God's wand phantasm his periodic stat gain stops working on him when illusion are down. It seems like unit variable you assigned him to on spawn looses track of him. This may also apply to other heroes using phantasm withs Tree hero.

*!! Interresting... Secret boss deals absolutely zero damage withe magic and phis attacks.

*I remember one bug where if hero uses bladestorm and wand's avatar then he will never stop spinning.

** If capitalism gives you over 600k gold per round system rounds it to 50 diamonds and 100r gold. If played correctly you can get 2kk gold per round... down the drain starting from 40-th and so on.
** Greedy knight +1 is an abusive combo. If your +1 has patience to tank for an hour -then you have an unlimited gold pool. (right now it is sort of possible, but with armor giving less phis resist first 20 minutes are hard to pull off. :) )
** Omega wisp can gain max level within 2 hours with Tutor, PersoItem and Grand necklace.

** 86% def is too little for the secret boss. Now he is merely a shadow of his former self.

** Professional items placed into Divine towers still give bonus to the stat table ... intentional or not.

** If players leaves the game his items create eternal clutter. Either unlock them or remove from the game.

** Presoitiem unlocker spams the entire screen with long text messages. Try implement counter in such way that for the first 60 kills it would show every 10-th, 65-90 - every 5-th and only after that every tick. This is easy to do with a couple loops and would look much better. Maybe the key pick up should be followed with a system message like "Kills count to unlock = [current_kills]" to prevent misunderstandings.
** Since castle upgredes can be purchased fixed ammount of times you can set irrenewable maximum stock, but the way it is now it's fine too.

** Mime's Necklace tooltip: requires TAUREN'S necklace, not Blade's.

** Vampiric immunity tooltip "He is heald by 50% dmg enemy DEALT" not "recieved"
** If Omega vampire accidentally chooses the boss he can't handle - he is as good as nothing for the rest of the game with no ways to get out of there (of cource, if they don't know about -t). You may create a leaver, so if it is attacked by hero it will activates region near the portal to tp back)
** If Battle master uses his ult in the boss chamber and tp back while ult is active he dies after ult runs out. Set conditions for arena clearing trigger "If not hero"

*** LIfe manipulator sets life even to the traders :)
*** Divine towers and ressurection potions... hm hm hmmmmm....
*** You can kill everything with sniper without making a shot. Just make a clicker that spams STOP command and see fools die)))

P.S. Outside of that this map is just great)

Last edited:
Level 3
* !! Restrict courier from using a lvlup potion because it crashes the game.

** Battle mage is overall balanced hero, but some of his abilities are strange. His personal item (PI) enhances almost useless ability to almost almost almost almost almost almost almost almost useful. Really, +4% to WC every minute seems like a joke. It will give a whole 30 str till the end of the game.
Lvl 4 BS with PI has 23,5% chance to proc, so it's like every hit you deal your SC in dmg. Every 5% of thous procs increase your CS by 1, so every 20*4 = 80 hits it will give him marginal profit.. at best. Given the 80% cleave this chance is as good as nothing.

Hint: try to go for the final boss fight with this track "Epic Castlevania Theme #41 - After Confession / Tras la Confesión" starting at 3:06

Last edited:
Level 9
*** !!! Disallow courier to use lvlup potion because it crashes the game.
Okay, I'll fix the bugs you've reported.
Note: Pls. use edit button to avoid double posting.
The map will be released within 1 month.

* Try setting undroppable attribute to God's wand via trigger if wearer is not a courier, otherwise it's a heavy investment with no gain.
You can drop it using one of courier's ability which is drop item.

These are the changes I had made on the map and will be updated constantly...

-Changed Pandaren Windmaster into Powercraft
-Disabled Super Condensed Milk on horse
-Personal Item unlocking message changed from Game Message into floating text (Much like when dealing Damage)
-Fixed the bugged language in the tooltips (It's because of the map optimization; I'll have to return to normal optimizer)
-Almost All Hotkey of Omega Spells will become "F" instead of "T"
-Exception is only thunderstorm skill which is set to "G"
-Hint system initially disabled. Type -(enable/disable hints)
-added commands for player 1
-The commands are: -kick x , -rmv(G/D) x , -give (gold/wood) XX (player color) ***Play Responsibly***
-Increased movement speed of wave enemies

Fire Mage
-Star Shower cooldown reduced from 60/50/40 to 30
-Star Shower Damage reduced from 400/800/1200 to 300/600/900
-Star Shower DPS reduced from 50/100/150 to 40/80/120
-Omega Skill damage reduced from 250 to 125 per 0.2 seconds
-Remade removing 1000 all stats and adding flame strike that deals 250 x spellcraft and 3 second stun.

Space Darkness
-Set it to a melee hero from range.

Trader
-Fixed Omega Spell not unlocking personal item
-Fixed Tomes giving bonus when acquired instead will take effect when used to avoid exploit.
-Fixed Tome of Powercraft

Weaponsmith
-Major Remake on Weaponsmith's Forge
-Forge turns into 4th Skill
-Weapon Bomb turns into 3rd Skill but still considered ultimate
-Fixed Weapon Aura's Tooltip and placed as 2nd skill
-Axe Smash placed as 1st skill
-Personal Item added ability ***5th Level Forge***
-(Omega Skill Shall be reworked)

Ice Mage
-Removed 1000 all stats of her Personal Item

Elite Sniper
-Elite sniper will now be killed with only one hit regardless of how high your hp or armor is.
-Starting Strength and growth changed to 10 and 1.00 from 1 and 0.00.
-Deadly Show is now Pure Damage and fixes the bug; Dealing damage before attacking.
-Bear Starting Stats and growth nerfed
-Bear added 2 passive abilities; Inner Vitality (Smaller HP=Higher regen) and Instinctual Rage (Smaller hp=Faster AS and MS speed)
-Bear added 1 active ability; War Stomp (3 seconds stun for 60 seconds cooldown)

Orcish Wolf
-Omega Skill Tooltip Fixed (It should be second wolf instead of nether dragon)

Lightning Mage
-Fixed LoL's (3rd Skill) hotkey
-Set Expand and Reduce hotkey to "D" and "F"
-Recharge ability can now be targeted to allied units

Demolition Expert
-Reduced manacost of Kamikaze from 1000 to 400
-Removed 1000 to All Stats of Personal Item
-Reduced Cooldown of Second Life from 240 to 160 seconds.

Shadow Master
-Fixed Scaling of Shadow Master's Ulti Summon
-Set Ulti damage scaling from 100 DMG per 20% to 500 DMG per 100% Spellcraft

Life Manipulator
-Fixed Unit Sound Set (which is set to BladeMaster) to Ancient Protector voice.

Tower Engineer
-Turns him into a wisdom hero from weaponcraft.

Robot
-Fixed Deactivated Remote Control

-Reduced wave timer by total of exactly 1000 seconds or 16.7 minutes for faster and more challenging play.
-Turns mini bosses units into an Ancient Unit.
-Fixed Small and Medium Replenishment potions.
-Reworked Terrain at Hero Choosing Area
-Altar models turn into wisps
-You cannot enter a boss area when the boss is dead now.
-Added ??? Boss (The strongest boss ever ; you lose when you're killed by him.)
-Removed Kills Reward System
-At 90 seconds, the wisps, flames, and portal will be destroyed. Then the ??? boss will show.

Last edited:
Level 9
Interresting. Need to see how it will play out.

I will update it shortly. Please wait for a while.

THE OFFICIAL VERSION 2.53 HAS BEEN RELEASED!!
As you can see on the change logs. This is quite a major version with faster gameplay, reworked terrain.
It also removes the kills reward system. This game will be a bit challenging from now on.

Not all suggestions above will be applied ; it will be applied in the future

10zxq45.jpg

** Battle mage is overall balanced hero, but some of his abilities are strange. His personal item (PI) enhances almost useless ability to almost almost almost almost almost almost almost almost useful. Really, +4% to WC every minute seems like a joke. It will give a whole 30 str till the end of the game.
Lvl 4 BS with PI has 23,5% chance to proc, so it's like every hit you deal your SC in dmg. Every 5% of thous procs increase your CS by 1, so every 20*4 = 80 hits it will give him marginal profit.. at best. Given the 80% cleave this chance is as good as nothing.

** Vampiric immunity tooltip "He is heald by 50% dmg enemy DEALT" not "recieved"

** If Omega vampire accidentally chooses the boss he can't handle - he is as good as nothing for the rest of the game with no ways to get out of there (of cource, if they don't know about -t). You may create a leaver, so if it is attacked by hero it will activates region near the portal to tp back)

** If Battle master uses his ult in the boss chamber and tp back while ult is active he dies after ult runs out. Set conditions for arena clearing trigger "If not hero"

** 86% def is too little for the secret boss. Now he is merely a shadow of his former self.

* If Life Master uses God's wand phantasm his periodic stat gain stops working on him when illusion are down. It seems like unit variable you assigned him to on spawn looses track of him. This may also apply to other heroes using phantasm withs Tree hero.

* Final boss kills himself in three hits 200% thorns aura if devine tower has two hearts and two thorn armors.

Gravity Mage:
-His "E" Passiv doesnt make Sense, He's a ranged mage and all his Abilities help him to pull away Enemies from him, why does he has a Evade? Please consider giving him something else, like a slowaura.

Naga Champion:
-In the Altar it says he is Weaponcraft and Spellcraft, however nothing of him Scales with Spellcraft and he has no real Manaproblems to count him to Spellcraft.
-His Omega needs to Scale with Weaponcraft. A good Idea would be to add 1 sec Duration for each 200-400Weaponcraft.

Maiden:
-Change Everything on her to Powercraft.
-Her "W" deals the first Amount of DMG(if i recall right 240xWC) after 3-6 seconds, however it needs to come instantly instead. Another Thing is the DMG over Time needs a Scaling.
-Her "E" is pretty useless, it only gives 40% Misschance for Enemies. How about giving her, if she stands in the cloud, an Attackspeed Buff or give the Spell itself DMG.
-Her Ultimate("R") has wrong Numbers in it, spell says the Clones do 500DMG each Attack, however they only Deal 100-125. Even if they would do full DMG, Lategame they are completely Useless because they don't Scale.

Druid:
-His "E" will still drain Life even after all affected Enemies are Dead. Another Thing is that it's not stoppable, that annoys.
-His Ultimate("R") needs another Model, currently he has a Broken Big Ass Tree, it looks Ugly and you can't click anything beside it anymore. Next to that, it's way too weak for an Ultimate, it needs a Buff. It needs to be invulnerale, if it gets that it needs reduced Duration(10-20xSC). Then it needs more Auras, currently it has Thorn, Speed, Lifereg and Armor. Other Possibilities would be a Manareg Aura, Manadrain Aura(Enemies), LifeDrainAura(Enemies), ReducingArmorAura(Enemies), SlowAura(Enemies), Negative DMG Aura(Enemies). Of Course it should't get all these, but the tree needs a bit more to be good. Lastly add another Level it and change the Levelrequirements for the Ultimate(LvL 6/50/100). With these Level Requirements you can adjust the Auras better then before, because 8 Armor Aura is nearlynothing in the last few rounds.
-His Personal Item is Freaking Strong, it gives 1000 ALLstats, 500SC, 50% Magicreduction AND alot of HP-Reg.

Firemage:
-His Omega should be an Instant cast, since he can't choose other targets for it.

Hypnotist:
-Only Thing that needs a Change is his second "Q" Ability, Dream Eater. Please Add it that the DMG comes after 5 seconds itself and remove that Ability.

Assassin:
-Change Everything of him to Powercraft
-His "W" does DMG way more than once the second, resulting in an overpowered spell.
-His Omega needs to place a Decoy with Taunt and unlimited HP for the Duration of the Spell, otherwise it's useless if there's no1 else besides him to tank.

Mime:

Archer:
-Change Everything on her to Powercraft

Last edited:
Level 3
Just out of the gate so to speak and there's an issue. What's the point of giving Elite Sniper more str/str gain if he does in one hit no matter what? Seems a little counter productive.

Level 3
I sort of like what you did with the bear but nerfing it and making the sniper die in a single hit at the same time seems really counter productive. Sniper already had extremely low health and negative armor to begin with so this isn't really necessary at all.

By making the bear more interesting I didn't mean to basically castrate sniper anywhere but his camping spot and make the bear even weaker late game.

Level 9
I sort of like what you did with the bear but nerfing it and making the sniper die in a single hit at the same time seems really counter productive. Sniper already had extremely low health and negative armor to begin with so this isn't really necessary at all.

By making the bear more interesting I didn't mean to basically castrate sniper anywhere but his camping spot and make the bear even weaker late game.

Fast reply!
I'll explain about bear's ability.
The bear has a natural regeneration of 10/20/40/80 hp regen per second.

the heal of the bear is percentage based if it reaches health below certain point.

50-35% --- 1% additional hp regen per second
35-20% --- 2% hp regen per second
20-10% --- 3% hp regen per second
<10% --- 4% hp regen per second

Second ability is increasing its attack speed
50-45% --- 10% Attack speed bonus
45-40% --- 20%
40-35% --- 30%
35-30% --- 40%
30-25% --- 50%
25-20% --- 60%
20-15% --- 80%
15-10% --- 100%
10-5% --- 200%
<5% --- 400% (Maximum Attack Speed possible)

The bear also got a War Stomp ability that has 60 seconds cd and lasts for 4 seconds.

I nerfed his stats because of that.

Elite sniper gain extremely fast exp rate because of base comfort so it should be strong even in lategame. If not, I might consider adding armor bonus per weaponcraft of bear.

From my perspective (Forgive me if I'm ignorant) he seems a bit overpowered to me.

Just out of the gate so to speak and there's an issue. What's the point of giving Elite Sniper more str/str gain if he does in one hit no matter what? Seems a little counter productive.

I just added strength gain just to make his hp look big but useless.

There's no point, I'll might change his craft into Powercraft since he is an agility hero.

I forgot about how he can get his omega spells. So I'll fix that in the next version.

Level 3
You really should remove him always dying in a single hit though, nobody wanted this change. He was already extremely squishy to begin with like said and this just isn't necessary, change his stats back to the way they were before so he's still guaranteed to die if he gets in a fight but so we won't die if we're walking around and attacked by a single creep or something. While the point of sniper is to camp his hill we don't want to do that literally all game.

Level 3
Squishiness was not a problem with 100k to all stats item)) + stats from eyes. His recent change fits his on-hit-kill and one-hit-killed theme, but one is a little bit too hardcore. Try 3 hits with 5 seconds replenishment time for a single instance, so he heals to full when all 3 are up. This change would make his str gain and HP mean something.

Level 9
You really should remove him always dying in a single hit though, nobody wanted this change. He was already extremely squishy to begin with like said and this just isn't necessary, change his stats back to the way they were before so he's still guaranteed to die if he gets in a fight but so we won't die if we're walking around and attacked by a single creep or something. While the point of sniper is to camp his hill we don't want to do that literally all game.

Squishiness was not a problem with 100k to all stats item)) + stats from eyes. His recent change fits his on-hit-kill and one-hit-killed theme, but one is a little bit too hardcore. Try 3 hits with 5 seconds replenishment time for a single instance, so he heals to full when all 3 are up. This change would make his str gain and HP mean something.

I was thinking of retaining that idea and I'll gonna make his strength and hp more useful like converting it into damage with deadly shot as base ability. I won't just give up what I've done. I'll try to improve it but if it gets in the worst case scenario, i'll consider removing that feature from him.

I tested him once and there is a bug that I'll try to fix in the next version where when you attack your allies, the deadly shot floating text becomes glitchy.

Level 3
Late game heroes don't exactly die easily sniper or no, your point isn't exactly relevant when any hero who gets the 100k stat item is overpowered. I still say the recent change to him should be removed and he should at most have even more reduced armor/hp at start.

Level 1
We had the problem, that if we all type random, all stats were set to the first player.
Is this fixed?

I looked in the unproteced map.

If I change to triggering player it works with randoms but no wave spawns.

Last edited:
Level 9
We had the problem, that if we all type random, all stats were set to the first player.
Is this fixed?

I looked in the unproteced map.

If I change to triggering player it works with randoms but no wave spawns.

I'm still not sure about when players type random and I can't fully test it since I'm only developing and testing this map alone in my home. If you have the replay, can I please have it?

The wave spawns bug will be fixed.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

As Shran already noticed, there is something severely wrong in the new version:

I cannot provide a replay as the map desynced all players at a certain point, but there are a few things:

• I wasn't able to choose a hero, I had to randomize, while only one player was able to choose.
  • I got three packhorses and only one player got one except me
  • Some damage bugs with the void hero was reported, but it might also be because the player didn't understand the formula
  • Desync: a severe problem, I always desync after around wave 31 and it seems other players do, too.

Level 9

Naga Champion:

Maiden:

Druid:

Firemage:

Hypnotist:

Assassin:
-Change Everything of him to Powercraft

Mime:

Archer:
-Change Everything on her to Powercraft

Last edited:
Level 3
The sniper changes sound acceptable, but how is he supposed to fight bosses even with a ticket if he dies in one hit? Besides instakilling them late game he couldn't really survive against a boss with even a little aoe.

Level 9
The sniper changes sound acceptable, but how is he supposed to fight bosses even with a ticket if he dies in one hit? Besides instakilling them late game he couldn't really survive against a boss with even a little aoe.

I'll move his bear into the boss area in front of him.

Beta 1 has been released. This might fix the desync but it surely fixed the no wave spawn bug at 1x.

Attachments

• Shd 2.54 beta 1.w3x
    6 MB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Level 3
You should also make the bear gain armor per weaponcraft since late game you need a lot to even survive.

Level 9
Version 2.54 Updated
This only focuses on fixing the wave spawn bug and this version may fix the bugs regarding one player picking only and desync. Please tell me if you've experienced these bugs in the latest version.

Only noticeable change is elite sniper fixing floating text bug and buffs.

See changelog above comment or on description.

Level 1
Still the same random issue :(
Did you uploaded the unprotected version?
Then I will try to fix the random Problem.
All Craft-Stats were still added to the red player.

Level 9
Still the same random issue :(
Did you uploaded the unprotected version?
Then I will try to fix the random Problem.
All Craft-Stats were still added to the red player.

I see... Have you experience this before version 2.52?
Also, how many are playing the map?

And I haven't uploaded the unprotected version yet.

All I need is a replay at least if possible.
Can you wait for me releasing an attachment of beta version.

Level 1
I will try to upload a replay this weekend.
About 4-5 guys playing.
But the same issue with 2 players or many more.
Didnt testet 2.52

But I fixed it in 2.53 by changing the trigger.. the problem was no wave spawn

Level 1
New bug with sniper
Horse tp with him to boss and stay there...even tower teleported
Sometimes dont get coins when kill with passive and stats from bosses

Level 9
I will try to upload a replay this weekend.
About 4-5 guys playing.
But the same issue with 2 players or many more.
Didnt testet 2.52

But I fixed it in 2.53 by changing the trigger.. the problem was no wave spawn

Wait...I think I can fix this bug now. You're right about changing it to triggering player. Forgive my ignorance.

Good work with the latest version, fixed the issues I had with what you did with sniper.

No problem.

New bug with sniper
Horse tp with him to boss and stay there...even tower teleported

The teleportation of horse and tower will be fixed in next version. You can try the beta version that I've released.

Sometimes dont get coins when kill with passive and stats from bosses

I'm aware of this bug, not giving coin is because the damage is pure (which sets life of unit ; kills will not be credited to the player.)

If I set the damage of deadly shot into normal type of damage, it will cause fatal error because the trigger activates when a unit takes damage.

All I need to do at deadly shot:
If his damage is greater than opponent's hp then it will deal no damage. Thus, increasing the odds of gaining gold when killing a unit.

I've released the beta version of the map.

-Fixed random mode stats giving to player 1 red
-Disabled vision on starting area
-Reworked Text message when choosing or randoming a hero

Elite Sniper
-Added condition on deadly shot ; If his damage is greater than opponent's hp then it will deal no damage.
-Bear moving to boss area if he bought ticket is now fixed.

Attachments

• Shd 2.55 beta 1.w3x
    6 MB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Level 1
Bug?

Hi sirs and mams i'm new here btw sir after selling something to the godlike shop it's like it turns invisible and it gone still the arrow in my hero still shows when Im near it, is this intentional? And also after the waves, something on the 50th to 56th wave, enemies stop spawning and the note of what will the wave is does not appear.

Level 9
Hi sirs and mams i'm new here btw sir after selling something to the godlike shop it's like it turns invisible and it gone still the arrow in my hero still shows when Im near it, is this intentional? And also after the waves, something on the 50th to 56th wave, enemies stop spawning and the note of what will the wave is does not appear.

Maybe you have sold the Eye of Unknown rank 4 that's why it's gone because it gives true sight in aoe. Multiversal Eye now also gives true sight.

As for the wave not spawning, i'll find a way to fix it.

Random works! Good job man!
wave also spawns.
This looks very good ;)

It's good to know that this problem is now fixed.

Level 1
Can u return time after boss wave or make some pauses in waves for sale or boss events?
And elemental mage bug with 3rd skill - it just kill all even last boss.