• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wintercore HD 2.71

WHD-Forum-Map-Title.png

SHD-Forum-Commands.png
SHD-Forum-Features.png
SHD-Forum-Heroes.png

Choose from 44 very unique heroes to defend against 60 epic waves of enemies.

Learn skills like Weaponcraft, Powercraft, Spellcraft, Capitalism and Wisdom.

Type "-random" to pick random heroes including the secret hero.
"-cam (number)" to change to a further camera view.
"-Kills" show kill count
"-count" to show number of enemies.
"-rate" to show exp rate of all players.
"-ms" to show movement speed.
"-size" to make enemies grow 2x .
"-boom" to see for yourself.
"-t" to teleport back to the castle.
"-nw (show/hide)" to show or hide Net Worth leaderboard that is added on version 2.65

For Weather commands:
-weather snow, -weather rain, -weather wind, weather moonlight, -weather off

Hints:
- (enable/disable hints) ; which will give hints randomly every minute. Disabled by default.

For Player 1 exclusive commands only:
"-kick (player number)" --- to kick a player
"-give gold/wood (value) (Player color) --- to give/reduce gold

-This map can play up to 6 players
-Some Heroes are Extremely Unique
-Highly Replayable
-The castle can be upgraded with a key which cost 80 Diamonds
-There are over hundreds of Items to purchase
-Has 5 difficulties to choose from (The Nightmare and Abyssal have those burning super-powered variants.)
-95% Custom Spells (triggered)
-Has secret events that gives extremely powerful items

- You can see your team's net worth so you can help those who are left behind and make the game enjoyable for everyone
-You can manipulate wave spawn number (Player 1 only)
-You can also manipulate pre-wave timer (Player 1 only)
-Each hero has its own background story.

Systems:
-Has Advanced multiboard to see all the details needed for the map
-Has Advanced Recipe System for smooth experience.
-Has Leaderboards to show your team's Net Worth
-Has "Summoned Heroes" that can scale their stats infinitely based on the player's crafts.
-Has different types of enemies. Normal (1x reward), Strong (Spawns only half and 2x reward), Elite (There are only 4 per wave and has 5x rewards)

You can access the unprotected version of the map (can be found in author's note)
But the map link in hive is protected.

Hero Tower: This tower can level up and use items.
Diamond: Is a currency that is equivalent to 10000 golds.
Weather System: This system gives players commands to weathers (see commands at top)

Omega spell: each hero can learn his strongest spell, to learn it the hero has to reach level 30 and defeat the omega boss, paying 15000 gold to challenge him in the arena (Shop north-west corner)

CRAFTS: there are 5 crafts that you can increase with certain items or by leveling

->Weaponcraft (only for weaponcraft heroes): the more weaponcraft you have, the more damage your abilities do, and generally improve your abilities. Weaponcraft increases your strength by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Powercraft (only for powercraft heroes): the more powercraft you have, the more damage your spells do or just generally improve your spells. Powercraft increases your agility by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Spellcraft (only for spellcraft heroes): the more spellcraft you have, the more damage your spells do, the longer your summons last, or just in general improve your spells. Spellcraft increases your intelligence by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Capitalism gives you bonus gold after each wave, amount increases per wave, the more capitalism you have, the more gold you receive. Effects abilities for certain heroes.

->Wisdom gives you bonus exp after each wave, amount increases per wave, the more wisdom you have, the more experience you receive. Effects abilities for certain heroes. Effects abilities for certain heroes.

Personal Items: Each hero has a personal item that he/she can unlock; you need to get the item Personal Item unlocker and you will kill 100 units to unlock the personal item.

- You can challenge 3 bosses: Fire Master, Plague King and Grand lich to gain diamonds. But there is 1 more boss.. Nah.. it's up to you to find him.

- If you are upto the challenge, you can farm gold and exp fighing endlessly spawning enemies. You just have to be careful of the Big One.
]

To see the list of Heroes please push the pastebin link below:
Wintercore HD Heroes

SHD-Forum-Information.png
SHD-Forum-Changes.png

SHD-New-Full-Map.png

SHD-New-Fire-Master.png

New-Warlock-Shop-Area.png

full

To see the Changelogs please push the pastebin link below:
Wintercore HD Changelogs

SHD-Forum-Credits.png
SHD-Forum-Notes.png

Special Thanks:

• skamigo (The original creator of this map)
  • Blizzard Entertainment (For the game)

• Vinz
  • Kwaliti
  • shamanyouranus
  • Sellenisko
  • alfredx_sotn
  • General Frank
  • RED BARON
  • Mr. Bob
  • Frankster
  • DarkHunter1357
  • RED BARON
  • WILL THE ALMIGHTY
  • Pyramidhe@d
  • DonDustin
  • Tarrasque
  • sPy
  • Ampharos_222
  • UgoUgo
  • Callahan
  • Tranquil
  • Happy Tauren
  • Thrikodius
  • expresso
  • Turiel
  • Hate
  • nGy
  • HammerFist132
  • Pyritie
  • Blackdoom
  • JetFangInferno
  • stan0033

• Kwaliti
  • skizzik
  • -BerZeKer-

• Kwaliti
  • shamanyouranus
  • FrostTorture
  • CRAZYRUSSIAN
  • Golden-Drake
  • Peekay
  • Frankster
  • ike-ike
  • Golden-Drake
  • Akolyt0r
  • Darkfang
  • The_Silent
  • Cloudwolf
  • Peekay
  • Infinitynexus
  • Anachron
  • Nudl9
  • prizraknadache
  • Mr.Goblin
  • kola

• Knno
  • Squiggy
  • Klingo
  • Mage goo
  • Tank-Commander
  • Tiche3
  • Maker
  • baassee
  • Paladon
  • Cryophoenix
  • Rmx
  • X-OMG-X
  • JeffreyQ
  • Nolyp (for item description)

• Vengeancekael (For Moderation)
  • Hell_Master (For Re-Moderation)
  • Naman
  • Maniawar3
  • 13lackace
  • orchius
  • Lordjoker
  • trolly056
  • NightAngelz
  • rrfvtgb
  • sheep
  • melnikas
  • HayateRein
  • ravewarheit
  • Oldmilk
  • JBB
  • LeonXardo66
  • TLI-Inferno
  • Fischiblub
  • Crett
  • Neecrom

This map is based from the original version 1.31 by Skamigo. I improved it very well to make it better by focusing on the gameplay. As of version 2.62, I renamed the map to Wintercore HD because it's not just his map now but ours and it can continue motivate me to continue the map.

Anyone can download the unprotected version of the map. You can edit, modify it or learn from it. (Note: Loading time is horribly slow that takes a minute <Makes it eat my time developing the map>). The Unprotected version of the file is always attached to my latest comments when a version releases.

There will be a time when I will stop releasing updates for a while as to do other important things in life. When that comes I will return someday and add some things that I have learned.

Keywords:
Blue, Castle, Recommended, Ice, Winter, Frost, Skamigo's Hero Defense, Defense, Castle Defense, The Great Hero Defense, Siege, Survival, Bluegreen891, Wintercore HD
Contents

Wintercore HD 2.71 (Map)

Reviews
Date: 2011/Oct/02 09:50:07 Vengeancekael: VM // PM: Status: Approved Rating: 3/5 Acceptable Rep Received: 2Reasons: Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga...
Level 9
Version 2.70b has now been released! (12/24/2022) []

Biggest Changes:
Added Secret Event: Hunt down all shades [ Go find them! > : ) ]

Major Changes:
  • Impossible Difficulty is now more accessible through the command "-bringiton" ; Anyone can cancel it within 10 seconds by typing "-object"
  • - - - Damage multiplier reduced from 1,000% to 400% (Tooltip shows it's 200% when it's actually 1,000%)
  • - - - All wave enemies in this difficulty now have 10% chance to completely block damage (Meaning some enemies will survive AoE spells)
  • - - - Spawn rate in this difficulty is now always at fixed 7x (rather than 1-6x spawn mult)
  • - - - There is no timer in between wave except after beating a boss (No time to rest bud.)

• Wave Timer tweaks (Normal waves: reduced by 5 seconds, After Boss: increased by 10 seconds)
  • Omega Master now only has 30 seconds to return after being defeated (From 120 seconds)
    [*]
    Maximum Level increased to 7,000 but most except the ultimate beings can only reach up to level 6,000
  • - - - This will make leveling up easier (but wisdom gain in the later waves has been nerfed and upto level 5,500 will the wave end give a hero exp)

Bug Fixes:
---- Fixed Paladin's Orange Portal SFX not removing properly when the Paladin dies during casting tp spell ? (Not sure if this will be completely fixed as I consider it a rare bug that is hard to replicate, Orange Portal should not be selectable)
>>>>> One thing for sure is that spell teleportation will be canceled when he dies.
---- Fixed Power Ring Giving 150 All stats instead of only 5 (Because it conflicts with Master's Amulet when I added the item)
---- Fixed bug where the bridge gets destroyed in the right part of the map. (Bridge is simply made invulnerable and even if it gets destroyed, it will be restored after 5 seconds)
---- Done some changes to the hero revival system (There is now a failsafe that checks if the hero has been revived ; This might fix the hero not reviving bug)
----
Players who leaves the game while the hero is still dead will now have their revival timer instantly destroyed.

Item Changes:
-o- Fixed Eye of Unknown [Rank 4] Tooltip
-o- Fixed Journeyman's Amulet recipe saying it needs Circlet of Wisdom (The now Beginner's Amulet)
- Divine Tower can no longer carry Eye of Unknown and all types of necklaces.

The Secret Hero (Dark Fire Dragon):
---- 3rd Skill "Generate Wealth" has been renamed to "Collect Tributes"

Demolition Expert:
---- Omega Spell has been reworked and fixed not all enemies being hit by the bomb ; It now has a long casting range, has AoE targeting circle, moves in a way longer but narrower path.

This update is mostly bug fixes and hidden behind the scenes changes. Players can now type the command -bringiton to potentially enable the impossible difficulty. Any players can cancel it by typing -object within 10 seconds. Also a new event is added where players must go hunt down all the hidden shades in the map.

Attachments

• WHD 2.70b Unprotected.w3x
    8.6 MB · Views: 10
Level 4

Biggest Changes:

Major Changes:
  • Impossible Difficulty is now more accessible through the command "-bringiton" ; Anyone can cancel it within 10 seconds by typing "-object"
  • - - - Damage multiplier reduced from 1,000% to 400% (Tooltip shows it's 200% when it's actually 1,000%)
  • - - - All wave enemies in this difficulty now have 10% chance to completely block damage (Meaning some enemies will survive AoE spells)
  • - - - Spawn rate in this difficulty is now always at fixed 7x (rather than 1-6x spawn mult)
  • - - - There is no timer in between wave except after beating a boss (No time to rest bud.)

• Wave Timer tweaks (Normal waves: reduced by 5 seconds, After Boss: increased by 10 seconds)
  • Omega Master now only has 30 seconds to return after being defeated (From 120 seconds)
    [*]
    Maximum Level increased to 7,000 but most except the ultimate beings can only reach up to level 6,000
  • - - - This will make leveling up easier (but wisdom gain in the later waves has been nerfed and upto level 5,500 will the wave end give a hero exp)

Bug Fixes:
---- Fixed Paladin's Orange Portal SFX not removing properly when the Paladin dies during casting tp spell ? (Not sure if this will be completely fixed as I consider it a rare bug that is hard to replicate, Orange Portal should not be selectable)
>>>>> One thing for sure is that spell teleportation will be canceled when he dies.
---- Fixed Power Ring Giving 150 All stats instead of only 5 (Because it conflicts with Master's Amulet when I added the item)
---- Fixed bug where the bridge gets destroyed in the right part of the map. (Bridge is simply made invulnerable and even if it gets destroyed, it will be restored after 5 seconds)
---- Done some changes to the hero revival system (There is now a failsafe that checks if the hero has been revived ; This might fix the hero not reviving bug)
----
Players who leaves the game while the hero is still dead will now have their revival timer instantly destroyed.

Item Changes:
-o- Fixed Journeyman's Amulet recipe saying it needs Circlet of Wisdom (The now Beginner's Amulet)

Demolition Expert:
---- Omega Spell has been reworked and fixed not all enemies being hit by the bomb ; It now has a long casting range, has AoE targeting circle, moves in a way longer but narrower path.

This update is mostly bug fixes and hidden behind the scenes changes. Players can now type the command -bringiton to potentially enable the impossible difficulty. Any players can cancel it by typing -object within 10 seconds. Also a new event is added where players must go hunt down all the hidden shades in the map.

found several secrets that did not made into the changes list ;p

Level 4

Biggest Changes:

Major Changes:

[*]

Bug Fixes:
----

Item Changes:

Demolition Expert:

just now i played as weaponsmith and after getting the omega spell and got the giant shuriken, i used blip to get it from the ground and suddenly game crashed

Level 12
Hello!

I just did 2 play tests solo on normal difficulty, the first one i died pretty early (at the level with the self destruct robots), but in the second one i got to lvl 57 i think (it was the wave with the dragons) and they kicked my ass with their spells :spell_breaker:

I really enjoyed playing the map, i think is one of the best castle defense maps out there.

Now i did play on version 1.29, because on the latest version of reforged there is this annoying visual glitch with the crystals and the light that comes from them, it happenes mostly in the north part of the map, Also i think this can provoke epilepsy so EPILEPSY WARNING! check:

So yea, because of that i played on version 1.29, on this version i did encounter 1 bug tho, for some reason i noticed in the later stages of the game that my gold kept resetting to 100k after some levels ended, i know for sure at lvl 40 or lvl 50 (boss level) when it ended i had 500k+ gold and then boom back to 100k :sad:

Beside that only bug the game went great, i played with the Death Knight hero at random, and by the end of the game i think i had 30k (white stats), his passive spell is super op combined with the necklaces, you can get tons of stats from level ups, and that was pretty fun to see, in my eyes i thought i was immortal but yea... guess the dragons had something to say about that thought :gg:

In terms of gameplay i liked that the map can be played solo and is not that hard to defend the castle solo either, i liked to see that.

An unique aspect of the map i found interesting were the extra stats like the weaponcraft, spellcraft and so on, at first i thought they will be confusing and not help the game that much, but after i continued playing i came to the realization they are not only helpfull but they also added a lot of extra charm to the overall gameplay, reall well done design with those!

The items were also great, tons of unique and cool items and recipes, i also liked how we had different shops with the recipes already made so you can buy a more expensive item that is already finished, so you don't have to waste more time with the recipes!

The hero spells were nice, i liked how we had to defeat that omega boss to get the ultimate spell, talking about the bosses, i liked how we could farm the arena bosses for extra wood, since there are no other creeps on the map, the players can fight in the arena while waiting for the next waves.

Coming back to the spells, yea i had no problem with them, they were interesting and fun to use and play with, great job with those!

I also liked how the timer for the next wave is based on the wave mobs themselves, so you can just let 1 mob alive and the next wave won't start, this way the players can buy some extra time to maybe finish off their recipes or even farm a bit more wood in the arena.

The waves themselves were good, i liked how each wave comes wth it's own unique line of dialogue, it gives each wave and the map a personalized/cool vibe, i liked that.

I noticed there was even a gambling npc, i did try to gamble once and lost all my gold, and from that moment i haven't gambled since :xxd:

The only thing i noticed and i am not the biggest fan of is the fact that agi doesn't increase attack speed, but i guess you did this to balance the agi heroes so they aren't too op maybe, anyway, since there are plenty of attack speed items and since those attack speed items stack i guess is all fine in the end.

~Some Suggestions:

- Since there doesn't seem to be a level cap, i did find it strange how the spells don't level up more, they stopped at lvl 5 or something really early in the game, i know they can keep getting better with stats but i think there should be some other ways that you can evolve the spells, for example how the omega boss gives the ultimate spell, the same thing can be done again, when the hero is lvl 500 he can fight the Lich boss or another boss that can upgrade his spells, just a thought.

- In the late game i found myself with lots of gold and wood and i didn't really have many options in what to do with them, other than buying golems, the castle i upgraded to full and i already had maxed items, i feel like there should be some extra shops where we can use the wood, like a tomes shop, or an upgrade shop where you can keep upgrading your items (the legendary items) or even spells.

- I know you already have the arena bosses for extra farming while waiting for the next waves but i feel like they aren't enough, i mean they weren't for me and i was playing solo, i still had to wait for them to revive, now imagine with more players, i believe is best in this kind of maps to have some extra creeps/mini bosses on the outskirts of the map as well for that extra farming potential and to make the map feel more alive, to give the players the chance to explore the map a bit more even.

They don't have to be anything special, just 2 groups of mobs and 1 or 2 mini bosses would be enough since the map is kinda small, i believe it would be a cool concept to have the mobs and mini bosses spawn stronger and stronger after each death, this gives another challange to the players to see how much they can push themselves, and alongside their growing strenght after each respawn they should drop extra gold/xp and even items, the sky is the limit!

All in all, i had a great time playing this and i will 100% play it more in the future!

My rating for this map is an S Tier with 98 out of 100 points!

Level 4
Hello!

I just did 2 play tests solo on normal difficulty, the first one i died pretty early (at the level with the self destruct robots), but in the second one i got to lvl 57 i think (it was the wave with the dragons) and they kicked my ass with their spells :spell_breaker:

I really enjoyed playing the map, i think is one of the best castle defense maps out there.

Now i did play on version 1.29, because on the latest version of reforged there is this annoying visual glitch with the crystals and the light that comes from them, it happenes mostly in the north part of the map, Also i think this can provoke epilepsy so EPILEPSY WARNING! check:
So yea, because of that i played on version 1.29, on this version i did encounter 1 bug tho, for some reason i noticed in the later stages of the game that my gold kept resetting to 100k after some levels ended, i know for sure at lvl 40 or lvl 50 (boss level) when it ended i had 500k+ gold and then boom back to 100k :sad:

Beside that only bug the game went great, i played with the Death Knight hero at random, and by the end of the game i think i had 30k (white stats), his passive spell is super op combined with the necklaces, you can get tons of stats from level ups, and that was pretty fun to see, in my eyes i thought i was immortal but yea... guess the dragons had something to say about that thought :gg:

In terms of gameplay i liked that the map can be played solo and is not that hard to defend the castle solo either, i liked to see that.

An unique aspect of the map i found interesting were the extra stats like the weaponcraft, spellcraft and so on, at first i thought they will be confusing and not help the game that much, but after i continued playing i came to the realization they are not only helpfull but they also added a lot of extra charm to the overall gameplay, reall well done design with those!

The items were also great, tons of unique and cool items and recipes, i also liked how we had different shops with the recipes already made so you can buy a more expensive item that is already finished, so you don't have to waste more time with the recipes!

The hero spells were nice, i liked how we had to defeat that omega boss to get the ultimate spell, talking about the bosses, i liked how we could farm the arena bosses for extra wood, since there are no other creeps on the map, the players can fight in the arena while waiting for the next waves.

Coming back to the spells, yea i had no problem with them, they were interesting and fun to use and play with, great job with those!

I also liked how the timer for the next wave is based on the wave mobs themselves, so you can just let 1 mob alive and the next wave won't start, this way the players can buy some extra time to maybe finish off their recipes or even farm a bit more wood in the arena.

The waves themselves were good, i liked how each wave comes wth it's own unique line of dialogue, it gives each wave and the map a personalized/cool vibe, i liked that.

I noticed there was even a gambling npc, i did try to gamble once and lost all my gold, and from that moment i haven't gambled since :xxd:

The only thing i noticed and i am not the biggest fan of is the fact that agi doesn't increase attack speed, but i guess you did this to balance the agi heroes so they aren't too op maybe, anyway, since there are plenty of attack speed items and since those attack speed items stack i guess is all fine in the end.

~Some Suggestions:

- Since there doesn't seem to be a level cap, i did find it strange how the spells don't level up more, they stopped at lvl 5 or something really early in the game, i know they can keep getting better with stats but i think there should be some other ways that you can evolve the spells, for example how the omega boss gives the ultimate spell, the same thing can be done again, when the hero is lvl 500 he can fight the Lich boss or another boss that can upgrade his spells, just a thought.

- In the late game i found myself with lots of gold and wood and i didn't really have many options in what to do with them, other than buying golems, the castle i upgraded to full and i already had maxed items, i feel like there should be some extra shops where we can use the wood, like a tomes shop, or an upgrade shop where you can keep upgrading your items (the legendary items) or even spells.

- I know you already have the arena bosses for extra farming while waiting for the next waves but i feel like they aren't enough, i mean they weren't for me and i was playing solo, i still had to wait for them to revive, now imagine with more players, i believe is best in this kind of maps to have some extra creeps/mini bosses on the outskirts of the map as well for that extra farming potential and to make the map feel more alive, to give the players the chance to explore the map a bit more even.

They don't have to be anything special, just 2 groups of mobs and 1 or 2 mini bosses would be enough since the map is kinda small, i believe it would be a cool concept to have the mobs and mini bosses spawn stronger and stronger after each death, this gives another challange to the players to see how much they can push themselves, and alongside their growing strenght after each respawn they should drop extra gold/xp and even items, the sky is the limit!

All in all, i had a great time playing this and i will 100% play it more in the future!

My rating for this map is an S Tier with 98 out of 100 points!
bro, if you downloaded and watched my gameplay, you would've known that the level cap is 6000, gamble A LOT is better and die A LOT! you could always build towers when playing solo.

Level 9
Sorry for the almost 4 month of late reply and 6 months no update of map in general as I am a bit busy lately. Thanks for the 5 star review, an S Tier for you and very effortful post, which really means a lot to me.

It's actually a feature, If it indeed reached 500k gold, It will Auto convert those Gold Losses into Diamonds (40 or something), and turn it to 100k gold. There is a converter unit to regain back those gold as long as it's not at 500k+ gold. I will add a message to inform when it first time happens.

Since I am playing on version 1.27, I would have no way of fixing this easily but there will be a remedy or a toggle of some sorts to fix it in the next version. If I do indeed found a solution, it will be fixed.

The level cap is 6,000 (except for certain beings which levels to 7,000).
As for the skills levels, maybe a revamp will do, changing it will take lots of effort. I've been thinking of Skills 1-3 level up every 10 levels. Ulti, 20 Levels. For Omega, when you defeated the grand lich. First time hunters (Of course the hero of those who bought the ticket) will be rewarded a second level of their Omega Spell.

That's would be a nice thing to add. I do want to add more events outside the main 4 lanes of map. I'll add a twist to that which is an Immortal Guardian that should be avoided at all costs for some added challenge.

There is a Godlike Tier Shop at the throne in the mall. It is hidden, You have to buy a Eye of Unknown and Upgrade it to Level 4 to reveal itself. But if that's not enough, I will add a Top Tier Tome (Like the milk that Increases level by 1000) and a combination of some of those items to create "The Item" or maybe more top items.

I do did it to not make everyone attack at max speeds (400 AS) which in the late game makes agi users less relevant. I could add more attack speed items in future and slightly buff agility to focus more on their attack damage.

Tip: You can make deals with him but that gambling npc is not to be trusted at all... period :)

As for the rest, thanks for noticing the details and good points of the map.

Level 9
Version 2.70c has now been released! (8/11/2023) []

Biggest Changes:
Added New Area: Wintercore Spawn Area [ There is now a farming area to gain gold and exp! ]
- - - There are 3 Types of Enemies
-- x -- x -- Wintercore Fragment: They are almost as strong as a Similarly Leveled Hero. There are 12 of them max and spawns every 7 seconds.
-- x -- x -- Wintercore Guardian: They are Elite and Stronger than similarly leveled hero. They can have 2 of them max and spawns every 7 seconds.

-- x -- x -- Wintercore Embodiment: It's extremely strong and not even 6 players can easily defeat them and should be avoided. Defeating them grants huge rewards. It gets suddenly stronger when it's health is decreased to 90% below.
  • - - - Has 75% Magic Resistance, Splash Attack, and Reincarnation
  • - - - The boss completely negates damage by 1% of it's Max HP
  • - - - If no one attacks the boss for 4 seconds, it will begin to regenerate 5% of HP per second.

Additional Notes:
1) You cannot damage them outside of the area.
2) They are all scalable by levels , All of them are Hero units. Calculation of levels: Base=20 * ( (1 + Mult=0.10) ^ Wave Number)
------ Example: Wave 3 = Lv. 26 ; Wave 57 = Lv. 4,575
3) They won't automatically level over time, only those who recently spawn will the level be set. Except for the boss who levels over time.
4) When they spawn (Except for the boss), their gold and reward will be set and just like with levels it won't update

Added Changes:
- There is now a message for the first time 500,000 Gold Auto converting for 50 diamonds

Bug Fixes:
---- Fixed the Weaponsmith's Personal Item: Gigantic Shuriken causing a Crash when blimp picks it up (This is quite a tricky one to fix)
---- Shadow Master's Personal Item: Orb of Death Shadow ^^^
---- Life Manipulator's Personal Item: Amulet of Leafzone
---- Nether Dragon's Personal Item: Venomouse Orb (Basically all the Personal Items that Upgrades skills)
---- Fixed Bearpaw (Lvl 1 Item) Giving 30,000 HP instead of 200

Other Changes:
-o- Flattened the Terrain in the Nothern Lane of the Waves (Where crystals are) to potentially fix the Seizure Inducing Visual Bug detected in reforged (The appearance is barely the same)
-o- Reduced the Amount of Doodads and Tree in the North Wave Lane
-o- Big Crystals now have it's own pathing map + The North Wave Lane now has more space to move around
-o- There is now a added command "-crystals" to hide the big crystals on the north part of the map
-xx- Elite Sniper's Model has been reverted back to default Wc3 Model (2 times it's been done that, because the file size is so big is the reason. This time it's final. I would like to add more other things in future before the 8mb limit in classic Wc3.)

Assassin:
[1st = Assassin's Strike]
  • - Increased Cast range to 1,600 (from 900)
  • - The spell is now 2x faster.

This is only focused on bug fixes and adding a new area (defeat ice monsters to gain gold and exp). I made changes to the terrain in the Upper Wave Lane. If the visual bug still occurs, anyone can type "-crystals" to hide/show the big cristals, If this still doesn't work please let me know.

Attachments

• WHD 2.70c Unprotected.w3x
    8.1 MB · Views: 4
Level 9
Hello bro!
I play 2.70C with my party go to new area ice monster , 2 games stuck wave , i type -count show 1 creep , don't see it , and type -debug wave , we don't have reward next wave , pls fix it
I would make adjustments to the debug wave command. Next version will give a reward if the number of enemies left is below 2. Anything above that won't give anything and there will be a message. Typing -count command should also ping the minimap location and name of that 1 creep on the ground. If you could kindly provide me a replay (or a video), it would be a great help.

Level 2
I would make adjustments to the debug wave command. Next version will give a reward if the number of enemies left is below 2. Anything above that won't give anything and there will be a message. Typing -count command should also ping the minimap location and name of that 1 creep on the ground. If you could kindly provide me a replay (or a video), it would be a great help.
Thank bro , this is my replay on warcraft 3 1.24

Attachments

• 270C.w3g
    583.7 KB · Views: 4
Level 9
Thank bro , this is my replay on warcraft 3 1.24
Thanks for providing me a replay. I watched the replay, It seems that there is no relation to the Spawn area and the wave bug. The bug happens on wave 41 warlock (which happens before the Wintercore dragon boss has been defeated at 48 min) but when I try to replicate it (in your version 1.24) using necromancer the bug did not occur. I can't replicate it unfortunately.

For now, I'll combine "-count" and "-debug wave" and possibly add more info for when I analyze future replays.
Maybe try the "-wfix" command (Summon enemy wagon then will be destroyed instantly). It might work, haven't seen it tried in the replay.

There are other bugs that I've seen in the replay and it will be fixed.

Last edited:
Level 4
the transition after gambling too much makes the game stuck and need to use debug wave command. it costs 1 round since the current round will be skipped and the calculation will not be made. also we found a bug for hero "Blade" skill that seems to deal no damage.eagerly waiting for next update :wgrin:

Attachments

• wintercore hero Blade bug 4th skill no damage.w3g
    397.2 KB · Views: 4
Level 2
The item "Super Divine Tower Recipe" (Engineer personal item) cannot be given to a Divine Tower owned by Engineer, because the map does not consider this tower to be the owner of the item, and hence it cannot pick it up.
WC3 patch 1.31, abyssal difficulty, solo, slow, x6 spawn rate, 2.70c.
Solution = make it a usable item that can be cast on a Divine Tower. Or just fix the bug directly.

Level 4
Bug Report:
I was using that elixir that gives 1000lv. (I was already lv2000 back then).
after using it 3 times, I was suddenly unable enter the Lich Boss. Saying, "you need to be lv325 for this", while I'm at 5900+.

I was playing at Abyss mode and was at the PitLord wave (due to my confusion I lost, failing to look at my base) :cry:

WC3 Patch 1.29, abyssal difficulty, solo, normal, x6 spawn rate. 2.70c

Last edited:
Level 9
the transition after gambling too much makes the game stuck and need to use debug wave command. it costs 1 round since the current round will be skipped and the calculation will not be made. also we found a bug for hero "Blade" skill that seems to deal no damage.eagerly waiting for next update :wgrin:
The replay seems to not work at all though I have remade Blade's Ultimate and Omega Spell into something better :)

The item "Super Divine Tower Recipe" (Engineer personal item) cannot be given to a Divine Tower owned by Engineer, because the map does not consider this tower to be the owner of the item, and hence it cannot pick it up.
WC3 patch 1.31, abyssal difficulty, solo, slow, x6 spawn rate, 2.70c.
Solution = make it a usable item that can be cast on a Divine Tower. Or just fix the bug directly.
Fixed in the next version. Thanks for the bug report.

Bug Report:
I was using that elixir that gives 1000lv. (I was already lv2000 back then).
after using it 3 times, I was suddenly unable enter the Lich Boss. Saying, "you need to be lv325 for this", while I'm at 5900+.

I was playing at Abyss mode and was at the PitLord wave (due to my confusion I lost, failing to look at my base) :cry:

WC3 Patch 1.29, abyssal difficulty, solo, normal, x6 spawn rate. 2.70c
It seems I can't replicate the Grand Lich level requirement bug. I would like to see a replay which will be appreciated.

I'm back again and sorry for the long wait. This next version surely won't be a small one.

Level 9
Version 2.71 has now been released! (Jan 19, 2024) []

Biggest Changes:
Added New Hero Shieldmaster [ Great at tanking and storing damage to the point of one-shotting bosses ]
- [1st "Ultimate Shield"] = Be on guard to deflect damage back to the attacker for few seconds.

- [2nd "Damage Release"] = Release all Damage Stored that releases lightning that deals Weaponcraft + Stored in a small AoE.

- [3rd "Damage Storage"] = Stores damage and has a limit base on 100 x Weaponcraft.

- [4th "Perseverance"] = Temporarily Increases Strength by 200/400% of Weaponcraft that lasts for 20 seconds.

- [Omega "Ultra Shield Bash"] = Sacrifice 30% of HP and 10% of Stored Damage to deal the same amount of damage in Small AoE. Also knockbacks them at 700 distance.

- [Personal Item "Shield of Undying"] = Ultra Shield Bash will no longer kill him (Leave only 1% HP) and grants 5% HP regeneration when below 30% hp.

Major Changes:
  • Wintercore Embodiment Boss base HP increased to 20,000 (from 7,500)
  • Wintercore Embodiment's Base All Stats increased to 120 + 12 per level (from 100 + 10 per level)
  • Wintercore Embodiment will now unleash Absolute Power after being defeated 3 times (from 5 times)
  • Going to Wintercore Spawn Area will now also teleport the hero and their units at 512 range.
  • Changed Some Wave Comments

Item Changes:
---- Mega Ring craft bonus changed to 25 Capitalism (From 50 Powercraft)
----
Giga Ring craft bonus changed to 50 Capitalism (From 100 Powercraft)
----
Tera Ring craft bonus changed to 100 Capitalism (From 200 Powercraft)

Bug Fixes:
---- Fixed the Gold converting to diamond when reaching 600k message, it should now show a message for the first time.
---- Fixed Tower Engineer's Personal Item -- Super Divine Tower Recipe , Not working at all when a normal Divine Tower picks it up.
---- Fixed Bracers giving way too much stats (150 All stats instead of just 5)

Wave Changes:
---- Wave 22 "Fel Beast": Removed Evasion, Reduced HP and Armor but Max Move Speed and now they can suvive any Fatal Attacks once.
- x - x - x - x - Once they survived a fatal attack, they will go bloodlust greatly increasing attack speed.

Other Changes:
-o- Improved the Wave Debug Command (Now Combined with -count command , Count command still exists)

Dark Fire Dragon (The Secret Hero):
---- The hero now looks exactly like the Dragon Lords of Wave 59.
---- Nerfed stats gain, base stats, attack speed but Armor Type is now Divine.

[Omega Skill = Ultimate Wrath]
-> Will now Summon explosions over 40 times instead of 1 per 100% of Weaponcraft leading to endless use of this skill at late game.
-> Nerfed Damage to 2500 x Weaponcraft (from 5000 x Weaponcraft)
->
Stun nerfed to 7 seconds but AoE increased to 2000 (from 10 secs stun in 1000 AoE)

Assassin:
-> Personal Item: Legendary Blade's Skill Counter Helix has been fixed + reworked. Now will have 15% Chance to block damage and deal damage around.

Blade:
[3rd Skill = Seeker Blade]
-> fixed damage values.

[Ulti Skill = Demon's Blade]
-> has been merged with Former Omega Spell [Swift Image]. Damage not dealing damage might be fixed.

[Omega Skill = Swift Image >>> Power is Absolute]
-> Is now replaced with [Power is Absolute] - Blade unleashes powers granting 3x Powercraft and teleports with AoE damage through right click every 0.5 seconds for total of 18 seconds duration. Empowers Seeker Blade by 7x.

Elemental Mage:
[Omega Skill = The Legendary Lightning > Divine Lightning]
-> Reduced damage to 4,000 x Spellcraft (from 10,000 x Spellcraft)
-> Reduced cooldown to 60 seconds (from 240 seconds)

Most of the bugs users commented about is fixed. The remaining may be fixed in the future.
A new hero has been released, the Shieldmaster, a low cooldown hero that can take and store damage. (For more info look at the changelog)

For some reason, I don't see my map getting bumped in the front page of the maps section. Even though I did not update the map frequently.
Also searching my map on the most downloaded. My map isn't there and it should be on page 2 or 3 something as it has 48k downloads. I did not tell immediately hoping it will be fixed in the future but it didn't. Maybe it's just me who only sees this issue.

Edit: The map won't be seen without any filters. Only when set to version 1.24a - 1.28c which will be a bit harder to find.

Attachments

• WHD 2.71 Unprotected.w3x
    8.3 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Level 9
ehem, any hints on how to get the secret hero?
:grin:
Alright :) I'll give you and everyone who sees this post a hint.
Of course the normal way to get it is through typing "-random" and get a 1 in # of heroes chance.

Just solve this: Flame and Red Circle

Additional Message:
The secret hero is so secret that as of now it's not super polished or anything. Expect it to be stronger than all the other heroes.